Face Masks are Voluntary. Up Next: Mask Shaming.

In my community, there is already:

1. Non-essentials shaming. That is, store workers are coming on community pages and shaming people for shopping for what they deem to be NON-ESSENTIALS, and how dare they flood the stores for such.

2. Walking shaming. When people are walking outside they're not stepping aside to let others walk by.

3. Shopping shaming. People are shopping too often, for too many things they don't need. How do the shamers know this? Um..does it ever matter? The shamers have full license to be up in everyone's business, of course.

4. Church shaming. This one is a favorite, mostly toward Christians of course. HOW DARE these Christians exercise their First Amendment Rights to meet together, even if they are socially distancing.

5. Kid shaming. Kids are playing together! And they are having play dates! Outside! Together!

6. Socially distance shaming. This is the big one and I'm shocked the Karen's haven't found a way to carry six foot yardsticks with them. Honestly I think that's next.

By today, Karen's and other busybodies will have a new fixation:

5. Face Mask Shaming. The CDC recommends face masks and people are outside and not wearing them!

By the way, these shamers are having so much fun there is NO WAY this recedes when the virus is done. I detest this, but shamers, busybodies and Karen's are all around, and they've been given free rein. Get used to this.

People can F off. If I’m going out and risking getting sick ,you’d better believe I’m knocking everything on my list off right then ...instead of going out multiple times.

Grocery shopping,Easter shopping,birthday shopping or whatever. Plus ,I have a few high risk people I’m running errands for also.
All these assholes that like to tell people what to do have no idea why people are out and need to mind their own business.

It gets more and more difficult to criticise trump when his followers are self evidently cretins.

This is obviously why the US is now the world leader in Corona.
When you attack Trump, you are attacking everyone who supports him. That's why you will get blasted every time you do it.

It gets more and more difficult to criticise trump when his followers are self evidently cretins.

They think name calling still works

It's so ineffective. It shows you have no arguments

I never tell women what to do with their bodies.
Only because we won't let you.

It is not her body. To her body she can absolutely do whatever she wants. Notice *I* am the person advocating that on the thread: wear a mask or not; a burka or a bikini.

But I'm for freedom, and freedom begins with the freedom to live. Her baby is not her body. It is a separate life. A separate body.

Now if you want to debate abortion start another thread

When you attack Trump, you are attacking everyone who supports him. That's why you will get blasted every time you do it.

That's the way people speak of gods and idols.

Trump is a man. A weak and ineffective man. You should not feel like.an attack on him is an attack on you. But you're weak also. So that's what you do.

You say that as if it might upset me. I am pointing the finger at the OP who is advocating spreading the disease and killing people. i cant see the freedom in that.

In my community, there is already:

1. Non-essentials shaming. That is, store workers are coming on community pages and shaming people for shopping for what they deem to be NON-ESSENTIALS, and how dare they flood the stores for such.

2. Walking shaming. When people are walking outside they're not stepping aside to let others walk by.

3. Shopping shaming. People are shopping too often, for too many things they don't need. How do the shamers know this? Um..does it ever matter? The shamers have full license to be up in everyone's business, of course.

4. Church shaming. This one is a favorite, mostly toward Christians of course. HOW DARE these Christians exercise their First Amendment Rights to meet together, even if they are socially distancing.

5. Kid shaming. Kids are playing together! And they are having play dates! Outside! Together!

6. Socially distance shaming. This is the big one and I'm shocked the Karen's haven't found a way to carry six foot yardsticks with them. Honestly I think that's next.

By today, Karen's and other busybodies will have a new fixation:

5. Face Mask Shaming. The CDC recommends face masks and people are outside and not wearing them!

By the way, these shamers are having so much fun there is NO WAY this recedes when the virus is done. I detest this, but shamers, busybodies and Karen's are all around, and they've been given free rein. Get used to this.

People can F off. If I’m going out and risking getting sick ,you’d better believe I’m knocking everything on my list off right then ...instead of going out multiple times.

Grocery shopping,Easter shopping,birthday shopping or whatever. Plus ,I have a few high risk people I’m running errands for also.
All these assholes that like to tell people what to do have no idea why people are out and need to mind their own business.

Thank you, I could not agree more.

It is not for me to tell anyone else what is "essential" in their lives.

Seriously, the Leftists on this board cannot imagine that kind of freedom of mind and genuine "tolerance". They either don't believe me when I state it or they call me names.

You say that as if it might upset me. I am pointing the finger at the OP who is advocating spreading the disease and killing people. i cant see the freedom in that.

SHE WANTS GRANDMA TO DIE

Such a Puritan you are Tommy

the "shaming" shit has been going on since day 1. people suddenly are a WASH YOU GOD DAMN HANDS police several times a day. i've had to drop some friends on facebook and ignore others cause they'd just not shut up with telling everyone what to do.

wash you hands
stay indoors
commercials on TV saying STAY INDOORS - where the fuck do they think i'm watching this shit?

so god damn tired of CORONA everywhere i turn and tired of people acting like they know exactly what to do 24x7 and must scream at others who don't do as they do.

It's amazing how many, many people's inner totalitarians came right on out, isn't it?
instant be told what to do, they become an instant authority and must tell everyone else what to do.

when i can figure out why all the lying is going on, then maybe i'll pay more attention to their health concerns.

Where the hell do you live Moscow?

The walk in banks have been closed here in the Hudson Valley for weeks

Sucks to be serving time in New York Sate, doesn't it!

Here two banks and two credit unions are open albeit with reduced hours and taped lines all over the floors.
In a nearby "big city" some branches have closed due to staff absences but there are still places where you can access your accounts with people instead of trying to commune with robots.

SHE WANTS GRANDMA TO DIE

Such a Puritan you are Tommy
No , I am just a rational adult. I am offended by your reckless and selfish attitude. American education must be in a sorry state if they let you near children.

Trump is a man. A weak and ineffective man. You should not feel like.an attack on him is an attack on you. But you're weak also. So that's what you do.
No, that's they way intelligent people speak of sleazy lying TDS morons. Do you actually imagine we don't know what you're doing?

You just proved it

No, that's they way intelligent people speak of sleazy lying TDS morons. Do you actually imagine we don't know what you're doing?

You just proved it
People who admire Trump must have very limited terms of reference.

Forum List

Back