- May 17, 2013
- Reaction score
Breath onto a mirror in the bathroom.............there ya go......can be transmitted that way and talking as well.......sneeze carries further.Airborne in the sense of it traveling in pockets of air currents from place to place, otherwise if the climate in the atmosphere is ripe or is it just airborne when someone coughs or sneezes ???They are now admitting..........finally ............that the virus is airborne...........duh.......I've been saying that since this began because of the 2003 SARs studies..............I think that is why New York city is getting pounded right now.The last time I read they were saying people should under no circumstances use them.I think the point flew over your head........SHAME SHAME SHAME.......LMAOIt is not ok to shame a fat people who is putting life at risk by absorbing too much fat.In my community, there is already:
1. Non-essentials shaming. That is, store workers are coming on community pages and shaming people for shopping for what they deem to be NON-ESSENTIALS, and how dare they flood the stores for such.
2. Walking shaming. When people are walking outside they're not stepping aside to let others walk by.
3. Shopping shaming. People are shopping too often, for too many things they don't need. How do the shamers know this? Um..does it ever matter? The shamers have full license to be up in everyone's business, of course.
4. Church shaming. This one is a favorite, mostly toward Christians of course. HOW DARE these Christians exercise their First Amendment Rights to meet together, even if they are socially distancing.
5. Kid shaming. Kids are playing together! And they are having play dates! Outside! Together!
6. Socially distance shaming. This is the big one and I'm shocked the Karen's haven't found a way to carry six foot yardsticks with them. Honestly I think that's next.
By today, Karen's and other busybodies will have a new fixation:
5. Face Mask Shaming. The CDC recommends face masks and people are outside and not wearing them!
By the way, these shamers are having so much fun there is NO WAY this recedes when the virus is done. I detest this, but shamers, busybodies and Karen's are all around, and they've been given free rein. Get used to this.
Previous guidance stated the general public did not need to wear masks unless they came into contact with coronavirus patients or if they were sick.www.usatoday.com
It is ok to shame a person who wears a mask, defending himself against a potentially lethal virus.
Let me guess, the left made this logic?
I think the point is that they want to shame people for not wearing them.
The narrative keeps shifting every day.