Face Masks are Voluntary. Up Next: Mask Shaming.

In my community, there is already:

1. Non-essentials shaming. That is, store workers are coming on community pages and shaming people for shopping for what they deem to be NON-ESSENTIALS, and how dare they flood the stores for such.

2. Walking shaming. When people are walking outside they're not stepping aside to let others walk by.

3. Shopping shaming. People are shopping too often, for too many things they don't need. How do the shamers know this? Um..does it ever matter? The shamers have full license to be up in everyone's business, of course.

4. Church shaming. This one is a favorite, mostly toward Christians of course. HOW DARE these Christians exercise their First Amendment Rights to meet together, even if they are socially distancing.

5. Kid shaming. Kids are playing together! And they are having play dates! Outside! Together!

6. Socially distance shaming. This is the big one and I'm shocked the Karen's haven't found a way to carry six foot yardsticks with them. Honestly I think that's next.

By today, Karen's and other busybodies will have a new fixation:

5. Face Mask Shaming. The CDC recommends face masks and people are outside and not wearing them!

By the way, these shamers are having so much fun there is NO WAY this recedes when the virus is done. I detest this, but shamers, busybodies and Karen's are all around, and they've been given free rein. Get used to this.

It is not ok to shame a fat people who is putting life at risk by absorbing too much fat.

It is ok to shame a person who wears a mask, defending himself against a potentially lethal virus.

Let me guess, the left made this logic?
I think the point flew over your head........SHAME SHAME SHAME.......LMAO

I think the point is that they want to shame people for not wearing them.

The last time I read they were saying people should under no circumstances use them.

The narrative keeps shifting every day.
They are now admitting..........finally ............that the virus is airborne...........duh.......I've been saying that since this began because of the 2003 SARs studies..............I think that is why New York city is getting pounded right now.
Airborne in the sense of it traveling in pockets of air currents from place to place, otherwise if the climate in the atmosphere is ripe or is it just airborne when someone coughs or sneezes ???
Breath onto a mirror in the bathroom.............there ya go......can be transmitted that way and talking as well.......sneeze carries further.

I have a farmer friend who raises beef, pork, lamb and chicken, all pastured and organically fed. The flavour of the meat is incredible. A former co-worker and her husband have a truck farm. I now live in "Foodland Ontario". About 1/4 of our local lands are under glass. There are orchards and vineyards everywhere you look. I think I can survive here.

The hyper liberal lady adopts conservative life style while advocating for leftism to foreign nations.

Say it ain't so.

I am not a "hyper liberal lady". I am fiscally conservative and socially liberal. And I'm just living my "hippy dippy values". Organically raised meat, fruit and vegetable, which I'm buying from the local farmers (buy local), with my government guaranteed pensions and income, with minimum of $19,000 per year income guaranteed, plus taxpayer funded health care. I live in a resort community near the water, where I'm a 10 minute walk from everything.

I especially like my government funded health care. Never a bill. I get sick, I call my doctor and get treated.
"Fiscally conservative" is a leftwing euphemism meaning you want to raise our taxes to the stratosphere. There's nothing "conservative" about your economic agenda, lady. You're a fucking commie.

1. Non-essentials shaming. That is, store workers are coming on community pages and shaming people for shopping for what they deem to be NON-ESSENTIALS, and how dare they flood the stores for such.

2. Walking shaming. When people are walking outside they're not stepping aside to let others walk by.

3. Shopping shaming. People are shopping too often, for too many things they don't need. How do the shamers know this? Um..does it ever matter? The shamers have full license to be up in everyone's business, of course.

4. Church shaming. This one is a favorite, mostly toward Christians of course. HOW DARE these Christians exercise their First Amendment Rights to meet together, even if they are socially distancing.

5. Kid shaming. Kids are playing together! And they are having play dates! Outside! Together!

6. Socially distance shaming. This is the big one and I'm shocked the Karen's haven't found a way to carry six foot yardsticks with them. Honestly I think that's next.

5. Face Mask Shaming. The CDC recommends face masks and people are outside and not wearing them!

By the way, these shamers are having so much fun there is NO WAY this recedes when the virus is done. I detest this, but shamers, busybodies and Karen's are all around, and they've been given free rein. Get used to this.

It is not ok to shame a fat people who is putting life at risk by absorbing too much fat.

It is ok to shame a person who wears a mask, defending himself against a potentially lethal virus.

The last time I read they were saying people should under no circumstances use them.

They are now admitting..........finally ............that the virus is airborne...........duh.......I've been saying that since this began because of the 2003 SARs studies..............I think that is why New York city is getting pounded right now.

Almost every single thing the experts told us about the virus from the start, was a lie.

And now all must pay for their lies.
No it wasn't. Almost everything Trump told you was a lie, though. And he's still lying.
Media has been lying it's ass off for a while now.......WHO inflated the numbers...........It is Hype for Ratings...........and hiding it to reduce the Panic...........which is GLOBAL..not just here.........

Now what really gets me in all of this..........Why the HELL is everyone HORDING TP........that is simply............WEIRD.

If not for the media telling the truth, we'd still have Trump calling it "no different from the flu" and telling people to get back to work.

I don't use TP. I have a Tushy. You should too.
Don't use toilet paper eh ??? LOL

It is in the family of influenza as far as the symptoms go, but possibly it's an engineered doctored up form of it. Quit with the TDS dude, I mean come onnnnnnnnn.

The virologists say that it's in the same family as the virus for the common cold.

The new acceptability of masks would be a boon to bank robbers were there any money to steal!
Not if the law enforcement rules of engagement were changed. Preventive is always better than reactive. High alert means high alert. Otherwise countering a threat can be played in the same ways.

Almost every single thing the experts told us about the virus from the start, was a lie.

No it wasn't. Almost everything Trump told you was a lie, though. And he's still lying.
Media has been lying it's ass off for a while now.......WHO inflated the numbers...........It is Hype for Ratings...........and hiding it to reduce the Panic...........which is GLOBAL..not just here.........

Now what really gets me in all of this..........Why the HELL is everyone HORDING TP........that is simply............WEIRD.

If not for the media telling the truth, we'd still have Trump calling it "no different from the flu" and telling people to get back to work.

Don't use toilet paper eh ??? LOL

It is in the family of influenza as far as the symptoms go, but possibly it's an engineered doctored up form of it. Quit with the TDS dude, I mean come onnnnnnnnn.

The virologists say that it's in the same family as the virus for the common cold.
In which leads to the flu or other viruses by the compromising of the immune system right ? Otherwise one could get this thing due to being susceptible to it by way of a compromised system ??

Part of the same PC idocey. How about we have us some tattoo shaming? At least that would make a little sense.

My wife and I scoot across the floor and actually have races.

My wife already made me put one in.....and she ordered another one............One thing.......make sure you are sitting on target when testing.........OOPS.
:disbelief:

It works........hardly use any TP anymore.

Isn't it cold water that comes out though?
Yup......unless you want to spend a ton of money.........

Only takes a few minutes to install.......takes longer to clean the area than installing it......

TP companies will not like it if a lot of people start putting them in though.

Mine has cold or warm and cost $99.
LOL

You ran hot water to your Toilet then.......or you already had hot water there.........How much did that cost you?

I run it from the sink. Check the website I linked. That option is available.

OMFG...I am so getting one.

Best $100 I've ever spent.
This crisis made me do quite a few things I had been meaning to do. I've been hearing commercials for "Moink Box" for a while. The inability to get meat at the grocery store pushed me to do it. Now I get wild caught or farm raised meats delivered to my door. Holy Cow, the bacon is to die for.

I've always wanted a bidet. Now I'm going to get one.
I just looked up "Moink Box".... I had never heard of this.
What really sold me was reading their "our story".
It's interesting, but I'm just west of the Brazos river, and maybe an hour from the Gulf if I want fish. As for any other kind of meat, there are plenty of people raising cattle out here, and I could kill hogs every damn day if I chose to, not to mention deer.
I'm going to get some chickens and some rabbits to raise on my property and go hunting and fishing for the rest.
I'm 45 miles from NYC and we're over run with deer and turkey . In fact I hit a deer just this past December. I've got shotguns and a .22 rifle (yea I know it's not legal but I sure ain't gonna starve over a ticket). I won't starve. Oh look there's five in my yard right now...

I have the same thing...deer, turkey and wild pigs and the guns to shoot them. It hasn't come to that yet.

No one is engaging in ‘church shaming’ that’s a lie.

No one is engaging in ‘church shaming’ that’s a lie.

Wrong, the liberal rag nytimes already did. You're lying again.

My wife and I scoot across the floor and actually have races.

My wife already made me put one in.....and she ordered another one............One thing.......make sure you are sitting on target when testing.........OOPS.
:disbelief:

It works........hardly use any TP anymore.

Isn't it cold water that comes out though?
Yup......unless you want to spend a ton of money.........

Only takes a few minutes to install.......takes longer to clean the area than installing it......

TP companies will not like it if a lot of people start putting them in though.

Mine has cold or warm and cost $99.
LOL

You ran hot water to your Toilet then.......or you already had hot water there.........How much did that cost you?

I run it from the sink. Check the website I linked. That option is available.

OMFG...I am so getting one.

Best $100 I've ever spent.
This crisis made me do quite a few things I had been meaning to do. I've been hearing commercials for "Moink Box" for a while. The inability to get meat at the grocery store pushed me to do it. Now I get wild caught or farm raised meats delivered to my door. Holy Cow, the bacon is to die for.

I've always wanted a bidet. Now I'm going to get one.
I just looked up "Moink Box".... I had never heard of this.
What really sold me was reading their "our story".
It's interesting, but I'm just west of the Brazos river, and maybe an hour from the Gulf if I want fish. As for any other kind of meat, there are plenty of people raising cattle out here, and I could kill hogs every damn day if I chose to, not to mention deer.
I'm going to get some chickens and some rabbits to raise on my property and go hunting and fishing for the rest.
I'm 45 miles from NYC and we're over run with deer and turkey . In fact I hit a deer just this past December. I've got shotguns and a .22 rifle (yea I know it's not legal but I sure ain't gonna starve over a ticket). I won't starve. Oh look there's five in my yard right now...

I have the same thing...deer, turkey and wild pigs and the guns to shoot them. It hasn't come to that yet.
If it comes to that, what cha gonna do with the hoard of zombie's that are gonna be hunting you ??? LOL.

The only thing you can hope for in your senario, is that the virus quickly thins the masses. :)

I live in liberal land, and whenever I go out (about once per week), I see more people without masks than people wearing them. And I’ve never experienced this other shaming that you’re whining about.

Oops, there goes your half-brained theory.

I went to a hardware store yesterday. The check out counter was covered in Plastic. all the workers wore gloves and while there they washed their hands with sanitizer set up at a sink. Tape was on the floor marking 6 foot...........

BTW I had to go there...............LOL.......a tornado went over my roof a few days ago and I'm having to fix it.............Almost have the damage fixed.

I then went to a store.......Greers........Not Walmart.....cause hardly anyone was there.........so few were there that Even OUR VEHICLES WERE DOING SOCIAL DISTANCING.......... Only about 8 people in the store...........4 workers that I could see...........was Stocked except no TP.........LOL

Then I went to the Dollar store got some drinks because they are cheap there.....same thing......tape on floor.......people not getting near each other........clerk wearing gloves at check out......

NOW I drove by Wally World on the way home..........Parking lot FULL..........Hundreds on top of each other..............a Virus Pandemic spread if I ever could see one......

One more thing.......I saw people at the couple of places I stopped...and I did the same using wipes on their door handles.....when getting in and out of their cars............and THIS IS ALABAMA ROLL TIDE....

This is what's sad--that we all feel the need to explain why we needed to go out, for what reason.

We are Americans. We shouldn't need to explain why we are going out or for what. We should be able to define what is "essential" to us. We shouldn't go out SICK and we shouldn't purposely sneeze/cough/get up in people's grills. Other than that, everyone can mind their own darn business and stay out of mine.

Seriously, KARENS, leave everyone alone
99% of those who get this will NOT DIE............and probably lower.

But the small percentage overloads the system............Given that...we bought them a little time.......and LIFE MUST GO ON..............Some people call it HERD IMMUNITY......and the HERD must go on even as those fall from the HERD...........we are destroying the economy AND LIVELY HOODS OF THE WORLD RIGHT NOW...........

That will NOT END WELL...........but the Small business owners are dying......perhaps that is EXACTLY what the Globalist want.

I agree and I'm not saying this virus is nothing or deserves no attention. It definitely can lead to bad things.

But look at the minions on this board who insist "no complaining" and calling out the shamers means I'm a "victim" and who are endorsing a police state. Honest to goodness, I think this is at LEAST as dangerous as the virus.

You are shaming the shamers. :)

Yes. I'm am calling us to all live as free Americans. Imagine that.

I'm not gonna check the archives to see, but what was your position on Muslim American women being permitted to wear burkas wherever they choose about 3 months ago?

Absolute same. Personally I find it very jarring, and would be disturbed if my own daughter chose it. But they have the right to do so.

Why would you be surprised that this is my stance? Women in America have the right to wear both burkas and bikinis. Or bikinis UNDER burkas. Whatever.

Imagine this: I have principles, and I try to stay consistent.

Hmmm. I do not believe you.

Of course you don't. You can't imagine a mind that is FREE, fair and consistent.

I knew this about Leftists

I went to a hardware store yesterday. The check out counter was covered in Plastic. all the workers wore gloves and while there they washed their hands with sanitizer set up at a sink. Tape was on the floor marking 6 foot...........

BTW I had to go there...............LOL.......a tornado went over my roof a few days ago and I'm having to fix it.............Almost have the damage fixed.

I then went to a store.......Greers........Not Walmart.....cause hardly anyone was there.........so few were there that Even OUR VEHICLES WERE DOING SOCIAL DISTANCING.......... Only about 8 people in the store...........4 workers that I could see...........was Stocked except no TP.........LOL

Then I went to the Dollar store got some drinks because they are cheap there.....same thing......tape on floor.......people not getting near each other........clerk wearing gloves at check out......

NOW I drove by Wally World on the way home..........Parking lot FULL..........Hundreds on top of each other..............a Virus Pandemic spread if I ever could see one......

One more thing.......I saw people at the couple of places I stopped...and I did the same using wipes on their door handles.....when getting in and out of their cars............and THIS IS ALABAMA ROLL TIDE....

This is what's sad--that we all feel the need to explain why we needed to go out, for what reason.

We are Americans. We shouldn't need to explain why we are going out or for what. We should be able to define what is "essential" to us. We shouldn't go out SICK and we shouldn't purposely sneeze/cough/get up in people's grills. Other than that, everyone can mind their own darn business and stay out of mine.

Seriously, KARENS, leave everyone alone
That assumes that Americans will do the right thing.

Did you see the pictures from Florida JUST THE OTHER DAY??

And here we've seen YOUR comments.

Clearly Americans can't be trusted to do the right thing

Karen here would like to see the manager, people Must Be Made to Do the Right Thing

You little fascist
Is Karen a person who tells women what they can or cannot do with their bodies ?

I never tell women what to do with their bodies. You are confused--I don't think mothers should destroy, dismember and then murder the bodies of their growing babies.

But I'm for freedom. What can I say Tommy.

Forum List

Back