face it republicans Trump ran

trump is a scared little boy. His daddy's money kept him from ever having to face real men in the real world, now its too late. trump can't even face simple questions from a woman on Faux News.

He isn't even ready to lead a group of whacks to take over an Oregon visitors center.

I'll bet you think Obungles did well though, right? if you say yes the entire right on this board is going to laugh at you
ummm..... thts not saying much rw bi grl

As to the OP, yeah, he turned tail & ran.
So, where did he run to? And what happened in the end?

He did his own thing, and it's working out well for him. He didn't allow Megyn Kelly to leech off him and make it about herself. She was bummed, Fox News was bummed. All while Trump rolls on.
he also praised the police you anti-cop, basement-dwelling, tard.

Nothing wrong with praising Police. Nothing wrong with criticizing them when necessary either. And these days, American Police do deserve a lot of criticism. That's just the reality.
SOME deserve criticism. Get the bad ones out. But in the meantime, all police are facing possible criticism about just doing their job if the perp is black. So wrong. Some bad cops made the entire profession questionable. I know I would take my time going to a call involving a black suspect. Why put my entire career and future on the hot plate if it involves something as stupid as "Black Lives Matter," Cops are targets now.

trump is a scared little boy. His daddy's money kept him from ever having to face real men in the real world, now its too late. trump can't even face simple questions from a woman on Faux News.

He isn't even ready to lead a group of whacks to take over an Oregon visitors center.
HAHAHA! He never had to face real men in the REAL WORLD? Do you even read what you write? Christ, what a failure you see in the mirror, right?

yabut he'll create an internal security force to check people's papers!!! Sound familiar? :eusa_whistle:

HAHAHA! He never had to face real men in the REAL WORLD? Do you even read what you write? Christ, what a failure you see in the mirror, right?
Safe to say Jackson is a hook-line-and-sinker Trump- supporter now eh?

yabut he'll create an internal security force to check people's papers!!! Sound familiar? :eusa_whistle:
Link?

ummm..... thts not saying much rw bi grl

As to the OP, yeah, he turned tail & ran.

He did his own thing, and it's working out well for him. He didn't allow Megyn Kelly to leech off him and make it about herself. She was bummed, Fox News was bummed. All while Trump rolls on.

Nothing wrong with praising Police. Nothing wrong with criticizing them when necessary either. And these days, American Police do deserve a lot of criticism. That's just the reality.
SOME deserve criticism. Get the bad ones out. But in the meantime, all police are facing possible criticism about just doing their job if the perp is black. So wrong. Some bad cops made the entire profession questionable. I know I would take my time going to a call involving a black suspect. Why put my entire career and future on the hot plate if it involves something as stupid as "Black Lives Matter," Cops are targets now.

That's why i say it's ok to praise Police. Many or most, deserve the praise. But there's a lot more bad cops out there than the average American thinks. It goes very deep.

Uniformed patrolmen are just the tip of the iceberg. The real corruption is with those you don't see in uniforms on the street. The DEA for instance, is one of the most corrupt criminal organizations on this earth. It should be abolished.

Safe to say Jackson is a hook-line-and-sinker Trump- supporter now eh?
Yes, I am. I am supporting Trump to make life better and safer for all citizens. He is the only candidate who I believe has a chance to win with the values I believe in.

Link?
how else is he going to accomplish his plans?

That's why i say it's ok to praise Police. Many or most, deserve the praise. But there's a lot more bad cops out there than the average American thinks. It goes very deep.

Uniformed patrolmen are just the tip of the iceberg. The real corruption is with those you don't see in uniforms on the street. The DEA for instance, is one of the most corrupt criminal organizations on this earth. It should be abolished.
That could be. I am not informed in that area. Where are the guys with the White Hats when it comes to the DEA? It has to be cleaned out.

yanno..... he's going to have to create some kind of door-busting, internal security force to check people's papers right you snot-nosed, basement-dweller?

Rave on dems and libs, Trump won the debate by not being there. He played Fox and poor little meggy like a fiddle.

Plus he raised 6 M for American vets.

Trump is just smarter than the media and the establishment in both parties. He is making them look like the buffoons that they are.

Link?
how else is he going to accomplish his plans?
Oh, so you are just making that up, no link.
He has said those illegals that commit crimes would be deported after being found guilty. Sounds like a good plan to me. And the over $900 million that Mexico gets this year and next could be denied to them and used for a wall to stop the running across the border. It's not rocket science, but it sure makes sense.

Trump played Fox like a fiddle...just think what he can do on the world stage

Yes, just imagine whining about how ISIS is being mean and how their Trump effigies are all orange colored
Well, we know as President, Trump would not invite ISIS followers into our country without meticulous vetting, that certainly is an improvement over Obama.
Jackson, just so you know...Obama's ISIS immigration policies "without meticulous vetting" is a lie. But I think you know that, and also know the Trumpbots don't care if it is a lie? Right? Can you provide any carte blanc links opening doors to ISIS or even refugees fleeing ISIS without vetting, the normal 2 yr. process?

Rave on dems and libs, Trump won the debate by not being there. He played Fox and poor little meggy like a fiddle.

Trump is just smarter than the media and the establishment in both parties. He is making them look like the buffoons that they are.
"Won the debate by not being there"? :clap2: Right wingoverse reasoning :cuckoo: :laugh:

yanno..... he's going to have to create some kind of door-busting, internal security force to check people's papers right you snot-nosed, basement-dweller?
LE won't have to check papers if it has been found in a court of law (during a felony conviction) that the person is an illegal.

"Won the debate by not being there"? :clap2: Right wingoverse reasoning :cuckoo: :laugh:

check the polls from last night. Even trump-hater Glenn Beck said that Trump won the day.

like the coward he is ,,,,,the fire got too hot and he took off....couldn't answer questions on his flip flopping ,,afraid of Kelly's questions,,,,,,,can you see that punk meeting with world leaders like Putin.....?
Flip Flopping or changing his mind? Weren't you once a Republican but changed your mind? Changing your mind is a better alternative to standing on a choice you know is wrong after getting more information. I think we should allow politicians to change their mind on a topic just as we do the same.

I fully agree Jackson but changing ones mind for political expediency is another thing....what does he really believe?

LE won't have to check papers if it has been found in a court of law (during a felony conviction) that the person is an illegal.
so what % of the 11 million undocumented does that comprise? IOW's how is he going to discover the other 96%? Just like I said

check the polls from last night. Even trump-hater Glenn Beck said that Trump won the day.
What gave you the impression that I EVER cared what Beck says? SERIOUSLY. Turn off rw hate media dude.

Forum List

Back