face it republicans Trump ran

Rave on dems and libs, Trump won the debate by not being there. He played Fox and poor little meggy like a fiddle.

Plus he raised 6 M for American vets.

Trump is just smarter than the media and the establishment in both parties. He is making them look like the buffoons that they are.
"Won the debate by not being there"? :clap2: Right wingoverse reasoning :cuckoo: :laugh:

check the polls from last night. Even trump-hater Glenn Beck said that Trump won the day.
What gave you the impression that I EVER cared what Beck says? SERIOUSLY. Turn off rw hate media dude.

I don't care what Beck says either. I was only making the point that he as a trump hater said that Trump won last night.
I also don't care what you think, your opinions are of zero value to me. As to hate media, have you ever listened to MSNBC or CNN? that's the real hate media, dude.
ummm..... I don't get my news from TV Redhack but you already knew that.

Rave on dems and libs, Trump won the debate by not being there. He played Fox and poor little meggy like a fiddle.

Trump is just smarter than the media and the establishment in both parties. He is making them look like the buffoons that they are.
"Won the debate by not being there"? :clap2: Right wingoverse reasoning :cuckoo: :laugh:

check the polls from last night. Even trump-hater Glenn Beck said that Trump won the day.
What gave you the impression that I EVER cared what Beck says? SERIOUSLY. Turn off rw hate media dude.

I don't care what Beck says either. I was only making the point that he as a trump hater said that Trump won last night.
I also don't care what you think, your opinions are of zero value to me. As to hate media, have you ever listened to MSNBC or CNN? that's the real hate media, dude.

who do you get from? the Bernie campaign?

That could be. I am not informed in that area. Where are the guys with the White Hats when it comes to the DEA? It has to be cleaned out.

Yeah, the real corrupt criminals are the ones who aren't wearing uniforms patrolling the streets. They literally get away with murder all the time. They have most of the Judges standing by em. They can do anything at this point.
thanks for sharing broken record boi. Has anyone ever told you that you have the mind of a 6th-grader? You do
Have you supplied the link I asked for? Think you forgot, but I haven't. Please link to post #89.
link to common sense? Can't help you there missy. If you don't have it, it can't be supplied. People aren't just going to walk to the nearest ICE office and turn themselves in
LOL, NO, common sense dictates that you wouldn't have made that neurotic post in the first place.
so, we'll try this again. Here's your comment from post #89 of this thread:

yabut he'll create an internal security force to check people's papers!!! Sound familiar? :eusa_whistle:

So, I am simply requesting AGAIN that you provide me a link that states Trump will create an internal security force to check people's papers...

That is of course you didn't make that up. which apparently is a distinct possibility...

"reasoning" &/or "logic" is not your strong suit I see. If people don't turn themselves in then Trump will have to start going door to door. See how that works?

Last edited:
Trump played Fox like a fiddle...just think what he can do on the world stage

Yes, just imagine whining about how ISIS is being mean and how their Trump effigies are all orange colored
Well, we know as President, Trump would not invite ISIS followers into our country without meticulous vetting, that certainly is an improvement over Obama.
Jackson, just so you know...Obama's ISIS immigration policies "without meticulous vetting" is a lie. But I think you know that, and also know the Trumpbots don't care if it is a lie? Right? Can you provide any carte blanc links opening doors to ISIS or even refugees fleeing ISIS without vetting, the normal 2 yr. process?
The FBI director said that vetting was impossible for all of the people Obama plans to bring over.

(CNSNews.com) – FBI Director James Comey, flanked by the nation’s top intelligence officials, admitted to the House Homeland Security Committee Wednesday that for some of the 10,000 Syrian refugees the administration has agreed to allow into the U.S., there will be no basis to vet them through the databases it uses to determine if they have ties to terrorism.

“We can only query against that which we have collected, and so if someone has never made a ripple in the pond in Syria in a way that would get their identity or their interests reflected in our database, we can query our database til the cows come home, but … there’ll be nothing show up, because we have no record on that person,” said Comey.

FBI Director Admits U.S. Will Have No Basis to Vet Some Syrian Refugees
hey, Jackson, thanks for the link, even though we both know the agenda of the source. Nevertheless, the quote IS accurate. However, it does not in any way state that vetting is not 'meticulous'. It is still a very lengthy process. And the same could be said of ANY vetted immigrant, from anywhere on this planet. In order to be absolutely certain of an immigrant's intentions, wouldn't we have to immediately cease ALL immigration, just in case some ISIS nutbag comes thru, um...Ukraine or Japan? So what do you suppose Trump would change about the vetting process to make us safer?
From my understanding, he would call on the FBI, NSA,SS,CIA for suggestions on how it could be done.
He spoke of mostly nations that harbor terrorists. Don't think it applies to friendlies.

he ran ,,,couldn't face the music ,,,his he'll make america great again lost all its steam and that's all he has bs

His base is behind him. Just read where one of Hillary's campaign managers wrote in an email if Trump wins the nomination he will win the presidency. The heat is on :)

You people love Draft Dodgers and Deserters.

who do you get from? the Bernie campaign?
He conjurs it up in that little demented mind of his. He can't even supply a link for me on an easy topic.

Yeah, the real corrupt criminals are the ones who aren't wearing uniforms patrolling the streets. They literally get away with murder all the time. They have most of the Judges standing by em. They can do anything at this point.
thanks for sharing broken record boi. Has anyone ever told you that you have the mind of a 6th-grader? You do
Have you supplied the link I asked for? Think you forgot, but I haven't. Please link to post #89.
link to common sense? Can't help you there missy. If you don't have it, it can't be supplied. People aren't just going to walk to the nearest ICE office and turn themselves in
LOL, NO, common sense dictates that you wouldn't have made that neurotic post in the first place.

yabut he'll create an internal security force to check people's papers!!! Sound familiar? :eusa_whistle:

So, I am simply requesting AGAIN that you provide me a link that states Trump will create an internal security force to check people's papers...

That is of course you didn't make that up. which apparently is a distinct possibility...

"reasoning" &/or "logic" is not your strong suit I see. If people don't turn them selves in then Trump will have to start going door to door. See how that works?

It all starts with ending Illegal Immigration. And that time has come. At least Trump's talking about that. The rest of the Candidates are cowards supporting the awful status quo.

Bet me

Yes, just imagine whining about how ISIS is being mean and how their Trump effigies are all orange colored
Well, we know as President, Trump would not invite ISIS followers into our country without meticulous vetting, that certainly is an improvement over Obama.
Jackson, just so you know...Obama's ISIS immigration policies "without meticulous vetting" is a lie. But I think you know that, and also know the Trumpbots don't care if it is a lie? Right? Can you provide any carte blanc links opening doors to ISIS or even refugees fleeing ISIS without vetting, the normal 2 yr. process?
The FBI director said that vetting was impossible for all of the people Obama plans to bring over.

(CNSNews.com) – FBI Director James Comey, flanked by the nation’s top intelligence officials, admitted to the House Homeland Security Committee Wednesday that for some of the 10,000 Syrian refugees the administration has agreed to allow into the U.S., there will be no basis to vet them through the databases it uses to determine if they have ties to terrorism.

“We can only query against that which we have collected, and so if someone has never made a ripple in the pond in Syria in a way that would get their identity or their interests reflected in our database, we can query our database til the cows come home, but … there’ll be nothing show up, because we have no record on that person,” said Comey.

hey, Jackson, thanks for the link, even though we both know the agenda of the source. Nevertheless, the quote IS accurate. However, it does not in any way state that vetting is not 'meticulous'. It is still a very lengthy process. And the same could be said of ANY vetted immigrant, from anywhere on this planet. In order to be absolutely certain of an immigrant's intentions, wouldn't we have to immediately cease ALL immigration, just in case some ISIS nutbag comes thru, um...Ukraine or Japan? So what do you suppose Trump would change about the vetting process to make us safer?
From my understanding, he would call on the FBI, NSA,SS,CIA for suggestions on how it could be done.
He spoke of mostly nations that harbor terrorists. Don't think it applies to friendlies.
But how are you so sure the FBI, NSA, SS, CIA vetting isn't happening now, or that it hasn't happened since 2003? or even since 2001?

he ran ,,,couldn't face the music ,,,his he'll make america great again lost all its steam and that's all he has bs

Trump cannot control the media.

He is afraid of strong women and lacks the necessary qualifications to be called an intelligent life form.

successful males scare you don't they? are you a girly man?

But how are you so sure the FBI, NSA, SS, CIA vetting isn't happening now, or that it hasn't happened since 2003? or even since 2001?

San Bernardino, Boston, Chattanooga, Ft Hood.

Der Trumpenfuhrer is a lying, low life, scum sucking asshat butt Draft Dodger.

now that's a mature post. and what is Hillary but a corrupt lying criminal bitch?

FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME.

USING SMALL WORDS FOR YOUR SINGLE DIGIT I.Q.

I.....AM.....NOT.....A.....HILLARY.....SUPPORTER!!!!!!!!!!!

great, good for you. who is your candidate?

"reasoning" &/or "logic" is not your strong suit I see. If people don't turn them selves in then Trump will have to start going door to door. See how that works?

"Logic" and "Reasoning" are difficult for Cons, they require an intelligent and deductive thought process.

It all starts with ending Illegal Immigration. And that time has come. At least Trump's talking about that. The rest of the Candidates are cowards supporting the awful status quo.
so how is he going to do it? Jackson says he'll deport them after they get arrested for crimes. Thats what? 3% of them? What about the rest? How is Trump going to round them up?

like the coward he is ,,,,,the fire got too hot and he took off....couldn't answer questions on his flip flopping ,,afraid of Kelly's questions,,,,,,,can you see that punk meeting with world leaders like Putin.....?
Yeah right, hes really afraid of Kelly

San Bernardino, Boston, Chattanooga, Ft Hood.

Use fear....standard ConJob practice.

Forum List

Back