face it republicans Trump ran

like the coward he is ,,,,,the fire got too hot and he took off....couldn't answer questions on his flip flopping ,,afraid of Kelly's questions,,,,,,,can you see that punk meeting with world leaders like Putin.....?

I am voting for Christie (I am moderate right leaning), but I applaud Trump's stand.

First, Kelly was way out of line in the last debate and took the I gotya question to a whole new low. She lacked integrity and neutrality. He was right to demand she step down. No Democratic candidate would allow that.

Second, the planned ambush of Trump showed a tremendous lack of journalist integrity. That in and of itself should have made all the candidates walk off the stage!
Good post, GHook. I feel exactly the same way. Who or what lost? Journalism.

Trump played Fox like a fiddle...just think what he can do on the world stage

Yes, just imagine whining about how ISIS is being mean and how their Trump effigies are all orange colored
Well, we know as President, Trump would not invite ISIS followers into our country without meticulous vetting, that certainly is an improvement over Obama.

Eddie equates running with confrontation. What a dick.

I'm not sold on Trump but I have to give credit where it is due, the man is a master at what he does, no matter what they throw at him he comes out standing. Maybe it's destiny
I completely understand where you are coming from. I hadn't made a decision until last night and the way he handled Roger Ailes. That tipped him over the edge to my candidate. We (Obama and Kerry) have made a pact with Iran that did not affect the fact that they will have the nuclear bomb. We negotiated with a country that continued to demean us, chanting "Death to the US!"

What I saw from Trump yesterday, was a Fox CEO being incredibly partial and coming out with that Putin tweet, to turning Ailes around and calling Trump three times yesterday to beg him to return to the debate. In just one day, Trump manipulated Ailes. That's the man I want negotiating with other countries and handling a crisis when it occurs.

He has been honest about his past and buying influence and I am above all, interested in having an honest leader once again. I wish you the best in you decision.
didn't trump ask for 5 million to come back?

He's doin fine. Fox News took a bigger hit. It made a very bad call keeping Kelly on as Moderator. She's biased and unprofessional. Two things a credible Moderator can't be. Trump's Town Hall actually went very well. Most people scrambled to find ways to see it. They weren't much interested in the Fox Debate.

He's doin fine. Fox News took a bigger hit. It made a very bad call keeping Kelly on as Moderator. She's biased and unprofessional. Two things a credible Moderator can't be. Trump's Town Hall actually went very well. Most people scrambled to find ways to see it. They weren't much interested in the Fox Debate.

The moment Kelly started the schmooz fest with the fast bastard Moore she lost any respect I ever had for her

I'm not sold on Trump but I have to give credit where it is due, the man is a master at what he does, no matter what they throw at him he comes out standing. Maybe it's destiny
I completely understand where you are coming from. I hadn't made a decision until last night and the way he handled Roger Ailes. That tipped him over the edge to my candidate. We (Obama and Kerry) have made a pact with Iran that did not affect the fact that they will have the nuclear bomb. We negotiated with a country that continued to demean us, chanting "Death to the US!"

What I saw from Trump yesterday, was a Fox CEO being incredibly partial and coming out with that Putin tweet, to turning Ailes around and calling Trump three times yesterday to beg him to return to the debate. In just one day, Trump manipulated Ailes. That's the man I want negotiating with other countries and handling a crisis when it occurs.

He has been honest about his past and buying influence and I am above all, interested in having an honest leader once again. I wish you the best in you decision.
Eddie, Eddie, Eddie. How do you manage to get so much wrong? Trump told Ailes he would consider returning if he gave $5 million to the VETERANS CHARITY. See what I mean? You have to read about both sides to get a really informed decision that people will respect you for.

The moment Kelly started the schmooz fest with the fast bastard Moore she lost any respect I ever had for her

indeed for ever

Prove it asshole!

She's not a credible Moderator. She's biased and unprofessional. Fox News should have chose someone else. Trump would have showed up. Fox News is the big loser on this one.

indeed for ever

Yeah, she sure has forced some to reconsider being loyal Fox viewers. It seems Fox News is all-in on destroying Trump. It may have something to do with Murdoch's cozy relationship with both the Clintons and Bush's. I was on its site yesterday, and the numerous Trump attacks really did surprise me. I'm not tuning in as much anymore. Lost a bit of faith

Eddie, Eddie, Eddie. How do you manage to get so much wrong? Trump told Ailes he would consider returning if he gave $5 million to the VETERANS CHARITY. See what I mean? You have to read about both sides to get a really informed decision that people will respect you for.

Jackson ,,,where's trump gonna run facing the hard questions on stage with hillary?....who's he going to bring with him,,carl icahn? like gwb had to bring cheney when answering congresses questions

She's not a credible Moderator. She's biased and unprofessional. Fox News should have chose someone else. Trump would have showed up. Fox News is the big loser on this one.

not credible,,,,,let a politician dictate to a tv station? lol

Eddie, I can see you as a "work in progress." You are going to be fine.

not credible,,,,,let a politician dictate to a tv station? lol

Moderators have to be unbiased and professional. Debates are about the Candidates. They're not about the Moderators. Kelly proved she's not a credible professional. She made the previous Debate about herself. She had an agenda. Fox News should have chose someone else to moderate. I think it regrets not doing that now.

Jackson ,,,where's trump gonna run facing the hard questions on stage with hillary?....who's he going to bring with him,,carl icahn? like gwb had to bring cheney when answering congresses questions
Trump doesn't run. He can turn his back on someone who wants his attention but he is the last on that would run away from anyone or anything.
Thank you for bringing up Carl Icahn. That is another positive aspect of Trump and his ideas. He will not be selecting "establishment political hacks" to help and advise him on topics. Just as political people like Kerry who know nothing about the assignment they are given, or personal friend such as Van Jones, communist for Czar, Trump will be selecting experts in their fields.

like the coward he is ,,,,,the fire got too hot and he took off....couldn't answer questions on his flip flopping ,,afraid of Kelly's questions,,,,,,,can you see that punk meeting with world leaders like Putin.....?

Do you know who else doesn't show up on Fox news? Democrats!

Forum List

Back