face it republicans Trump ran

Eddie equates running with confrontation. What a dick.

I'm not sold on Trump but I have to give credit where it is due, the man is a master at what he does, no matter what they throw at him he comes out standing. Maybe it's destiny
I completely understand where you are coming from. I hadn't made a decision until last night and the way he handled Roger Ailes. That tipped him over the edge to my candidate. We (Obama and Kerry) have made a pact with Iran that did not affect the fact that they will have the nuclear bomb. We negotiated with a country that continued to demean us, chanting "Death to the US!"

What I saw from Trump yesterday, was a Fox CEO being incredibly partial and coming out with that Putin tweet, to turning Ailes around and calling Trump three times yesterday to beg him to return to the debate. In just one day, Trump manipulated Ailes. That's the man I want negotiating with other countries and handling a crisis when it occurs.

He has been honest about his past and buying influence and I am above all, interested in having an honest leader once again. I wish you the best in you decision.
didn't trump ask for 5 million to come back?
Eddie, Eddie, Eddie. How do you manage to get so much wrong? Trump told Ailes he would consider returning if he gave $5 million to the VETERANS CHARITY. See what I mean? You have to read about both sides to get a really informed decision that people will respect you for.

Jackson ,,,where's trump gonna run facing the hard questions on stage with hillary?....who's he going to bring with him,,carl icahn? like gwb had to bring cheney when answering congresses questions

Hillary's got her own big problems to worry about. She's very fortunate she hasn't been arrested yet. And Trump will likely smoke her in Debates. She's very stiff and loses it very quickly. He'll probably make her cry.

But that might be a good thing for her. She can then at least convice some that she's actually human. And there's always the 'Victim Card' too. She loves playing that when it's convenient. In a legit Debate, it's Trump in a landslide.

like the coward he is ,,,,,the fire got too hot and he took off....couldn't answer questions on his flip flopping ,,afraid of Kelly's questions,,,,,,,can you see that punk meeting with world leaders like Putin.....?

Coward?? Not hardly sparky.

He got a heads up and decided to raise money for Wounded Warriors instead.

Nothing cowardly there.

Just smart. Way smarter than you SpecialEd. LOL

He's doin fine. Fox News took a bigger hit. It made a very bad call keeping Kelly on as Moderator. She's biased and unprofessional. Two things a credible Moderator can't be. Trump's Town Hall actually went very well. Most people scrambled to find ways to see it. They weren't much interested in the Fox Debate.

The moment Kelly started the schmooz fest with the fast bastard Moore she lost any respect I ever had for her

indeed for ever

Yeah, she sure has forced some to reconsider being loyal Fox viewers. It seems Fox News is all-in on destroying Trump. It may have something to do with Murdoch's cozy relationship with both the Clintons and Bush's. I was on its site yesterday, and the numerous Trump attacks really did surprise me. I'm not tuning in as much anymore. Lost a bit of faith
Same here. I am anti-establishment whether it is a politician or a television network.

Trump played Fox like a fiddle...just think what he can do on the world stage
Sassy, I DO think of what he could do on the world stage, and it scares the hell out of me.

I'll bet you think Obungles did well though, right? if you say yes the entire right on this board is going to laugh at you
ummm..... thts not saying much rw bi grl

As to the OP, yeah, he turned tail & ran.
So, where did he run to? And what happened in the end?

I'm not sold on Trump but I have to give credit where it is due, the man is a master at what he does, no matter what they throw at him he comes out standing. Maybe it's destiny
I completely understand where you are coming from. I hadn't made a decision until last night and the way he handled Roger Ailes. That tipped him over the edge to my candidate. We (Obama and Kerry) have made a pact with Iran that did not affect the fact that they will have the nuclear bomb. We negotiated with a country that continued to demean us, chanting "Death to the US!"

What I saw from Trump yesterday, was a Fox CEO being incredibly partial and coming out with that Putin tweet, to turning Ailes around and calling Trump three times yesterday to beg him to return to the debate. In just one day, Trump manipulated Ailes. That's the man I want negotiating with other countries and handling a crisis when it occurs.

He has been honest about his past and buying influence and I am above all, interested in having an honest leader once again. I wish you the best in you decision.
Eddie, Eddie, Eddie. How do you manage to get so much wrong? Trump told Ailes he would consider returning if he gave $5 million to the VETERANS CHARITY. See what I mean? You have to read about both sides to get a really informed decision that people will respect you for.
Eddie, I can see you as a "work in progress." You are going to be fine.

try and remember I was a republican all my life even voted for GWB in 2000 ,,the worst vote of my life changing parties was like a breath of fresh air although I can't say I agree with all dem policies

He's doin fine. Fox News took a bigger hit. It made a very bad call keeping Kelly on as Moderator. She's biased and unprofessional. Two things a credible Moderator can't be. Trump's Town Hall actually went very well. Most people scrambled to find ways to see it. They weren't much interested in the Fox Debate.

The moment Kelly started the schmooz fest with the fast bastard Moore she lost any respect I ever had for her

indeed for ever

Yeah, she sure has forced some to reconsider being loyal Fox viewers. It seems Fox News is all-in on destroying Trump. It may have something to do with Murdoch's cozy relationship with both the Clintons and Bush's. I was on its site yesterday, and the numerous Trump attacks really did surprise me. I'm not tuning in as much anymore. Lost a bit of faith
Same here. I am anti-establishment whether it is a politician or a television network.

Its site really did surprise me. Every other headline was a Trump attack. Many of its loyal viewers are pretty angry about that. I know i'm not watching as much anymore.

Sassy, I DO think of what he could do on the world stage, and it scares the hell out of me.

I'll bet you think Obungles did well though, right? if you say yes the entire right on this board is going to laugh at you

Ran AWAY from Megyn. He's a misogynistic sissy boi. "Buying" your way out of a debate isn't "a win". Glad to help.

174666_600.jpg

So you "officially" in the Trump camp like Missourian now?

He did his own thing, and it's working out well for him. He didn't allow Megyn Kelly to leech off him and make it about herself. She was bummed, Fox News was bummed. All while Trump rolls on.

like the coward he is ,,,,,the fire got too hot and he took off....couldn't answer questions on his flip flopping ,,afraid of Kelly's questions,,,,,,,can you see that punk meeting with world leaders like Putin.....?

Trump is already a disaster on the world stage. He can't even face a fake reporter on Faux News, Britain is considering banning him from the country, he has called Mexicans rapists en masse.

Putin would make trump piss his pants.

Trump is already a disaster on the world stage. He can't even face a fake reporter on Faux News, Britain is considering banning him from the country, he has called Mexicans rapists en masse.

Putin made your boy bend over.....but Obama is used to that

Ran AWAY from Megyn. He's a misogynistic sissy boi. "Buying" your way out of a debate isn't "a win". Glad to help.

174666_600.jpg

Go play in the Flame Zone and leave the adults alone

He did his own thing, and it's working out well for him. He didn't allow Megyn Kelly to leech off him and make it about herself. She was bummed, Fox News was bummed. All while Trump rolls on.
he also praised the police you anti-cop, basement-dwelling, tard.

try and remember I was a republican all my life even voted for GWB in 2000 ,,the worst vote of my life changing parties was like a breath of fresh air although I can't say I agree with all dem policies
GWB had the worst environment in modern history. 9/11 and the hurricanes were obstacles that he faced and did well in some but went too far with the Iraq war and people will never forget that.

What was that saying from Shakespear? :
"The evil that men do lives after them;. The good is oft interrèd with their bones. So let it be with Caesar." So let it be with George W Bush.

174666_600.jpg

Go play in the Flame Zone and leave the adults alone
Truth hurts huh hate grl? Too bad.

Yay Britain!! Man, what the hell happened to that once great country? Banning everything, video cameras on every street corner spying on Citizens? It's just a small weak Police State at this point.

Without the U.S. standing behind it, it might actually cease to exist. Too many people care way too much about what Britain does. It's no longer a free country, or relevant on the world stage.

Last edited:

174666_600.jpg

So, where did he run to? (lol) He turned his back on Fox and Ailes. Instead of spending the evening with unprofessional journalists, he went to CNN and the veterans of America. Good choice. Only one that made sense.

he also praised the police you anti-cop, basement-dwelling, tard.

Nothing wrong with praising Police. Nothing wrong with criticizing them when necessary either. And these days, American Police do deserve a lot of criticism. That's just the reality.

Flip Flopping or changing his mind? Weren't you once a Republican but changed your mind? Changing your mind is a better alternative to standing on a choice you know is wrong after getting more information. I think we should allow politicians to change their mind on a topic just as we do the same.

Forum List

Back