face it republicans Trump ran

Paul Rieckhoff of I.A.V.A. (Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America) has told Der Trumpenfuhrer to keep his donations.

Veterans group to Donald Trump: Keep your donations - CNNPolitics.com.

"If offered, @IAVA will decline donations from Trump's Event. We need strong policies from candidates, not to be used for political stunts," said Mr. Rieckhoff.

Der Dumb Donnie was to scared of Fox News Commentator Meagan Kelly to attend the Republican Debate in Iowa held on Thursday Night.

Draft Dodger Donald used Vets for props.

Cons ate it up.

6 million dollars for vets, how much did the hildebeast raise for them?

RePugLiCons love Deserters and Draft Dodgers to run the military.

They love them the Military so much they would rather run than fight.
And leftists love killing babies and sitting at home collecting somebody elses money. So whats your point Freeloader?

And I keep expecting better arguments.

Righties talk your ear off about the so-called, "Right To Life", but have no problem killing babies in Afghanistan and Iraq. They claim life is scared, and support Torture and Capital Punishment.

Righties will run to the nearest camera and microphone and pronounce how much they, "Don't want the Government be in the Doctor's Office", or how important it is that "The Government NOT be involved in medical care" and then demand laws banning Constitutionally Protected Medical Procedures.

To be Conservative is to be a hypocrite.

And leftists love killing babies and sitting at home collecting somebody elses money. So whats your point Freeloader?

Righties talk your ear off about the so-called, "Right To Life", but have no problem killing babies in Afghanistan and Iraq. They claim life is scared, and support Torture and Capital Punishment.

Righties will run to the nearest camera and microphone and pronounce how much they, "Don't want the Government be in the Doctor's Office", or how important it is that "The Government NOT be involved in medical care" and then demand laws banning Constitutionally Protected Medical Procedures.

To be a Liberal is to keep them hands out.

This has to be the biggest bullshit talking point post I've ever seen on this board...it's right up there with an rderp post.
Personally I'm not against abortion,but how you can equate the ultimate innocent to a murderer is ridicules.
And I dont think i've ever heard anyone say they want to kill kids in the middle east.
You're nothing but a hack.

Forum List

Back