F-15 vs. AR-15? Bet on the Guys With the Guns

Geraldo thinks AR stands for automatic rifle and he doesn’t think there is any place for them in society.

Correct. Against all enemies, foreign AND domestic.

So, who will they fight? We fellow Americans who love our country?

Or scumbags who have sold us out to the chinese, like the xiden crime family.

You non functional moron. How can you have leftwing totalitarianism, AND rightwing totalitarianism?

Hmm, genius?

My gawd but you are an illiterate twat.
Lol. Well of course, ignoramus, left wing totalitarianism is called communism and there's a dictatorship that owns all business and industry, while right wing totalitarianism is fascism and naziism and it is capitalist super savage capitalist. The Nazis loved aristocrats and tycoons as long as they supported the Nazis and weren't Jewish.

Lol. Well of course, ignoramus, left wing totalitarianism is called communism and there's a dictatorship that owns all business and industry, while right wing totalitarianism is fascism and naziism and it is capitalist super savage capitalist. The Nazis loved aristocrats and tycoons as long as they supported the Nazis and weren't Jewish.

The government controls the corporations too, super dupe. I thought you claimed to have a masters in history.

The Nazis told the corporations what to make, how much to charge for it, where to get their supplies from, how many of those supplies they could have, who to hire, how much to pay them, etc. etc. etc.

Our Military is sworn to defend our Constitution

Those who seek to attack our country based on wild unfounded Conspiracy Theories will have no support from our Military

What do you think will be the response from the Military when some Batshit Crazy RW Terrorist kills their best friend?
The article I linked to above posted the views of three retired generals. They seem concerned that the military might not fall in line and defend whoever was in office of the time of a revolution. I was never a general although I was in the military during the Vietnam Era.

How do you think some member of the military might feel when the President of our nation started to gather up people and send them to re-education camps and among those people were his parents?

AsI have said above we do not have such a tyrannical government today and I don’t see one popping up in the near future, however there are people who believe we should use draconian solutions to resolve our differences.

This re-education bullshit is happening in other countries too. The Germans respect authority so much they will likely allow it to happen.

The government controls the corporations too, super dupe. I thought you claimed to have a masters in history.

The Nazis told the corporations what to make, how much to charge for it, where to get their supplies from, how many of those supplies they could have, who to hire, how much to pay them, etc. etc. etc.
Everybody does that to a certain extent. The Nazis had a pyramid scheme war economy, they had to have a war of conquest, it was based on confiscations from Jews and opponents too. The American government is not a dictatorship so they do not control the corporations.

Everybody does that to a certain extent. The Nazis had a pyramid scheme war economy, they had to have a war of conquest, it was based on confiscations from Jews and opponents too. The American government is not a dictatorship so they do not control the corporations.

The biggest corporations were owned by the Jews, super dupe. Krupp, etc. All Jew, all the time, and completely left alone.

DURRRRRR

GG had him look it up during a commercial break , he ( Geraldo) reluctantly gave the “ ArmaLite Rifle “ description later in the segment .

Last edited:
The biggest corporations were owned by the Jews, super dupe. Krupp, etc. All Jew, all the time, and completely left alone.

DURRRRRR
Mercedes-Benz , Messerschmitt , BMW , Auto-Union , KDF- Volkswagen ( Later Porsche ) Horst, Focke-Wolf , Beta ... were not owned or run by Jews ...

Mercedes-Benz , Messerschmitt , BMW , Auto-Union , KDF- Volkswagen ( Later Porsche ) Horst, Focke-Wolf , Beta ... were not owned or run by Jews ...

Yeah, but MANY were. And they were left alone.

Oh nose….A Bad Ass

I am sure you will strike fear into the US Military
You never know
Who out there thinks the rest of us don't have any guns?
and as a last resort would not defend our country against those who would use violence to destroy us.

Forum List

Back