Minutes and minutes of video of election deniers....will joe biden call them semi-fascists?

Did any of them organize an angry mob to storm the capitol?

Peacefully protest. That is what President Trump said.

Where are your posts condemning when a mob attempted to get into the White House grounds and thus the White House in June 2020 and the Secret Service had to move President Trump and family members into a secure bunker?

Or regarding the violent mob on the day Trump was sworn in on January 20, 2017?

right wing fascist RATS are all over the world!

FbqPva1XwAQDW8o

'Anocracy' - is a government that is a hybrid of democracy and autocracy. The U.S. is in the midst of transitioning from democracy toward fascist autocracy

They organized blm and antifa to loot, burn and kill in our cities for 7 months

Really? Because what I saw was 10 years of black people BEGGING their communities to rid their police departments of thug cops in a peaceful way, until they finally got fed up and stopped asking nicely.

They also tried to murder him (Kavanaugh) and his family…

By they, you mean the one mentally ill person who was able to buy a gun, but had just enough lucidity to turn himself in before he hurt anyone.

Gee, why is it so easy for mentally ill people to get guns, I wonder? Oh, that's right, Ammosexuals like you who think even the most REASONABLE restriction on gun purchases should be resisted.

Not to worry, there are enough mentally ill people shooting up schools, parades, shopping malls, etc. And when it happens, you will be on here telling us how it is ANYONE else's fault but the gun industry.

Really? Because what I saw was 10 years of black people BEGGING their communities to rid their police departments of thug cops in a peaceful way, until they finally got fed up and stopped asking nicely.

By they, you mean the one mentally ill person who was able to buy a gun, but had just enough lucidity to turn himself in before he hurt anyone.

Gee, why is it so easy for mentally ill people to get guns, I wonder? Oh, that's right, Ammosexuals like you who think even the most REASONABLE restriction on gun purchases should be resisted.

Not to worry, there are enough mentally ill people shooting up schools, parades, shopping malls, etc. And when it happens, you will be on here telling us how it is ANYONE else's fault but the gun industry.

Because the FBI is spending their time going after parents at school board meetings….and raiding Malanias underwear drawer… and can’t find time to update the NICS data base

Forum List

Back