Eyewitness: Michael brown ran from cop car, 'doubled back' and charged at officers

The federal authorities, most likely got involved because the Ferguson Police autopsy results differ from the autopsy of that done by the physician chosen by the family. Ferguson PD statements have been contradictory......the third autopsy may settle the issue. Ferguson PD has other legal problems, Federal money was received, and not spent on the specific purchases allowed.*

*Were this the city of Chicago, the anti-Constitution crowd would be screaming for arrests because of this 'mistake', but Ferguson PD will get a pass if they bomb the town.

Hey, I'm still awaiting your response to the question I asked you in another thread. You argued that the cop should have run back to his squad car when Brown charged him. Is that your position, that cops have a duty to retreat when fleeing felons start running towards them?

That is not what she said. If Brown was moving away from the officer, the officer was not authorized to shoot him. If Brown had turned around and approached the officer with his hands up, the officer was not authorized to shoot him.

Well....maybe if he was wearing a hoodie........

I didn't buy Johnson's story right from the start. When he said that the policeman reached out of the cruiser, grabbed Brown by the neck and was trying to drag him into the car I was trying to picture someone sitting down in a car seat reaching up to grab a 6'4", 290 pound person and pull them into the car. Didn't believe it BEFORE the store robbery video was released and I still don't. If I remember correctly, Johnson also stated that he'd just met up with Brown shortly before the incident yet he's clearly visible on the store videotape fifteen minutes earlier. Johnson was making up his story to make both himself and Brown look good.

Last edited:
The federal authorities, most likely got involved because the Ferguson Police autopsy results differ from the autopsy of that done by the physician chosen by the family. Ferguson PD statements have been contradictory......the third autopsy may settle the issue. Ferguson PD has other legal problems, Federal money was received, and not spent on the specific purchases allowed.*

*Were this the city of Chicago, the anti-Constitution crowd would be screaming for arrests because of this 'mistake', but Ferguson PD will get a pass if they bomb the town.

Hey, I'm still awaiting your response to the question I asked you in another thread. You argued that the cop should have run back to his squad car when Brown charged him. Is that your position, that cops have a duty to retreat when fleeing felons start running towards them?

That is not what she said. If Brown was moving away from the officer, the officer was not authorized to shoot him. If Brown had turned around and approached the officer with his hands up, the officer was not authorized to shoot him.

Don't play interpreter if you don't know what she said. Here are her words in context.

As you are aware, that depends on several factors, some UNKNOWN as of today.[/B]

1. Distance, between the two, distance to the vehicle,
2. Lighting,
3. Ability to get in my police VEHICLE,
4. Johnson's location through the events; he made definite claims, after stating he walked away.

A scenario with no hard evidence, only conflicting statements. So guessing, I would shoot in the air, depending on the above factors, try to shoot near him, or his legs.....possibly [/B]hitting vital organs, of course. I have not seen the officer's height, another factor.

Now, reality: Michael Brown had no criminal record, was too timid to play football...............however toxicology may show the presence of mind altering substances in either or both individuals. That could explain the sudden change to "charging, violent 300lb thug" from "decent, kind, and reasonable young man", and/or "kind, gentle, no disciplinary problems" officer into "vigilante, murderous cop hell bent on killing".

It is clear your mind is set as you accept the statement Michael Brown "charged" the officer; I do not have ESP, thus the autopsy, and investigation(s) must provide the answers. Only speculation is possible without the evidence, however.

The release of the officer's name, thus providing access to his picture, is reprehensible, as is the release of the convenience store video.

Sounds like you're saying the cop should have ran away. But surely I'm just misunderstanding your post.

Yes, you did:

As you are aware that depends on several factors, some UNKNOWN as of today:

1. Distance, between the two, distance to the vehicle,
2. Lighting,
3. Ability to get in my police VEHICLE,
4. Johnson's location through the events; he made definite claims, after stating he walked away.

And here is the question I asked her: - I want to be sure that I understand your point. Are you arguing that police have a DUTY to run away from an attacking suspect and can only use their firearm if their ability to retreat from an attack is blocked?

Forthright witness accounts are no doubt "evidence."

Brown turned around, did not "charge", and walked toward the officer with his hands in the air.

Please post the evidence for this.

It's been posted repeatedly.

Your evidence is mischaracterizing Brown "charging" and will not stand up.

(@ :50)

Mitchell: Michael breaks away, and he starts running away from the officer. The officer gets out of his vehicle and pursues Michael as he is shooting his weapon. Michael jerks his body as if he was hit, then he turns around faces the officer and puts his hands up, and the officer continues to shoot him until he goes down to the ground.

(@ 4:45)

Crenshaw: And even when he turned around and put his arms in the air, he was there over-killed, shot multiple times.

Of course, there is also Brown's friend who said the same thing that he put his arms in the air right before he was shot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mitchell: Michael breaks away, and he starts running away from the officer. The officer gets out of his vehicle and pursues Michael as he is shooting his weapon. Michael jerks his body as if he was hit, then he turns around faces the officer and puts his hands up, and the officer continues to shoot him until he goes down to the ground.

Crenshaw: And even when he turned around and put his arms in the air, he was there over-killed, shot multiple times.

Of course, there is also Brown's friend who said the same thing that he put his arms in the air right before he was shot.

Thank you for making the effort to summarize all of their lies. The autopsy reports on Brown's body confirm that those lies couldn't have happened.

Everything we thought we knew based on the lies of these women is now thrown out the window.

I didn't buy Johnson's story right from the start. When he said that the policeman reached out of the cruiser, grabbed Brown by the neck and was trying to drag him into the car I was trying to picture someone sitting down in a car seat reaching up to grab a 6'4", 290 pound person and pull them into the car. Didn't believe it BEFORE the store robbery video was released and I still don't.

I am 6'2" and picturing myself right next to a car window, I can easily imagine how a person from inside could grab up to my head...easily.

If I remember correctly, Johnson also stated that he'd just met up with Brown shortly before the incident yet he's clearly visible on the store videotape fifteen minutes earlier. Johnson was making up his story to make both himself and Brown look good.

15 minutes can't be considered "shortly"?

EYEWITNESS: MICHAEL BROWN RAN FROM COP CAR, 'DOUBLED BACK' AND CHARGED AT OFFICERS
Eyewitness: Michael Brown Ran from Cop Car, 'Doubled Back' and Charged at Officers
A newly-discovered video taken in the aftermath of Ferguson, Missouri teen Michael Brown's death features a conversation between two bystanders, one whom relays what he witnessed—and he states that Brown fled a police car but then "doubled back" and was charging at officers as they fired at him.

Since Brown's fatal shooting has become a media firestorm, inspiring violent riots and looting in Ferguson, witnesses from both sides of the controversy have given conflicting reports on just what happened. However, this private conversation minutes after the incident seems untainted by any desire to protect or tarnish the reputation of either Brown or the police.

Was the eyewitness a white person?

Thank you for making the effort to summarize all of their lies. The autopsy reports on Brown's body confirm that those lies couldn't have happened.

Everything we thought we knew based on the lies of these women is now thrown out the window.

Then explain to us what the contradictions are and provide a link or a quote or something. :eusa_hand:

"Friend" lied his ass off as he wasn't running away.

The monster was charging the officer.

FUck these racist blacks!

Fuck the racist cop who shot an unarmed child.

It's already been proven Brown's friend lied. Johnson stated the cop shot him in the back. It's BS. Not to mention where he was shot raises even more questions. 4 times in his right arm, supposedly while MOVING and on top of this, this means Brown never reacted in pain to lower his arm, even though shot 4 times in his right arm and once in his right shoulder.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/u...-shows-he-was-shot-at-least-6-times.html?_r=0

That is weakly based entirely on a remark made by someone who has not even come forward and cannot be seen on a video from the scene, and we do not know if he was speculating or not.

[MENTION=38085]Noomi[/MENTION]

Question for ya. You are, lets say, 5'4" and weigh about 120 lbs give or take. Some big black woman that is 6'1" and weighs about 350 lbs is coming right at you. You do not know karate. All you know is this big black chick is coming straight for you and she just robbed your favorite Dairy Queen. You have a gun. Whatcha gonna do when you yell STOP! I have a gun! and she doesn't stop? Huh? Whatchagonnado?

Is there video of all of that ?

One, officer had no idea of the robbery.

Two, tbe officer was a big man, not as big as Brown.

Three, the more reliable testimony, at the moment, says Brown's arms were up.

Noomi, watch the video here of the "child" just casually stealing items in a store. Then watch as the "child" is confronted by the clerk, how he is then shoved out of the way.

Not to say that he should have been gunned down, but this guy hardly fits the description of a "child".

Forum List

Back