This one Paragraph exposes the Media Reaction to Brown Shooting

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
VIDEO: Missouri Governor & Others Shouted Down as Ferguson Press Conference Explodes in Anger

People in the crowd expressed anger, talked over one another, and demanded justice after last week’s shooting of 18-year-old Michael Brown by a Ferguson police officer. As more details come out, it has become increasingly unclear what happened that fateful night.

Did someone just accidentally admit that the Media Started off this story with less facts being MORE CLEAR about what happened.

So they start off with their Default which is. The Dirty Racist Cops just murdered another innocent black kid, But as more "details" (FACTS) come out, things become less clear lol

VIDEO: Missouri Governor & Others Shouted Down as Ferguson Press Conference Explodes in Anger

People in the crowd expressed anger, talked over one another, and demanded justice after last week’s shooting of 18-year-old Michael Brown by a Ferguson police officer. As more details come out, it has become increasingly unclear what happened that fateful night.

Did someone just accidentally admit that the Media Started off this story with less facts being MORE CLEAR about what happened.

So they start off with their Default which is. The Dirty Racist Cops just murdered another innocent black kid, But as more "details" (FACTS) come out, things become less clear lol

Exactly-----they know how to make a buck.

The Ferguson police have given out conflicting versions, released the officer's name with the video, taken days before the release. And the video differs a bit from site to site; more on FPD:

In his afternoon appearance, Chief Jackson sought to explain why the information was released on Friday. “All I did was release the videotape because I had to,” he said. “I had been sitting on it.” He said his hand was forced by requests by the news media under public records laws. He acknowledged that he had not alerted the other police departments about the tape. “I should have done that,” he said.

No Court order was entered requiring him to release the video, he was already informed state and federal law enforcement were taking over, he released the video and the officer's name because he CHOSE to. And he may have been playing with the video instead of "sitting on it".

The Ferguson police have given out conflicting versions, released the officer's name with the video, taken days before the release. And the video differs a bit from site to site; more on FPD:

In his afternoon appearance, Chief Jackson sought to explain why the information was released on Friday. “All I did was release the videotape because I had to,” he said. “I had been sitting on it.” He said his hand was forced by requests by the news media under public records laws. He acknowledged that he had not alerted the other police departments about the tape. “I should have done that,” he said.

No Court order was entered requiring him to release the video, he was already informed state and federal law enforcement were taking over, he released the video and the officer's name because he CHOSE to. And he may have been playing with the video instead of "sitting on it".

"playing" ??? are you insinuating that its been tampered with ?

Forum List

Back