Eyewitness: Michael brown ran from cop car, 'doubled back' and charged at officers

One, officer had no idea of the robbery.

Two, tbe officer was a big man, not as big as Brown.

Three, the more reliable testimony, at the moment, says Brown's arms were up.

The officer may have not known of the robbery, but Brown probably assumed he was being stopped because of it, and likely was trying to avoid being caught.

If you'll take the time to watch the video, you'll see someone acting entitled to do as he pleases, and it's obvious he uses his size to get his way.

I didn't buy Johnson's story right from the start. When he said that the policeman reached out of the cruiser, grabbed Brown by the neck and was trying to drag him into the car I was trying to picture someone sitting down in a car seat reaching up to grab a 6'4", 290 pound person and pull them into the car. Didn't believe it BEFORE the store robbery video was released and I still don't.

I am 6'2" and picturing myself right next to a car window, I can easily imagine how a person from inside could grab up to my head...easily.

If I remember correctly, Johnson also stated that he'd just met up with Brown shortly before the incident yet he's clearly visible on the store videotape fifteen minutes earlier. Johnson was making up his story to make both himself and Brown look good.

15 minutes can't be considered "shortly"?

Picture yourself weighing 290 pounds, Quick! I come at this from being involved in wrestling in high school and college as well as decades of taking martial arts. What Johnson described quite frankly is physically impossible. I could no more reach up, grab a man of that height and weight by the throat with one hand and pull him into my vehicle then I could do a one armed lat pull down sitting down several feet from the weight machine. It's a question of leverage. Unless I was an unusually massive person I'd be lifting myself off the ground before that weight would budge an inch. Someone the size of Brown standing with his legs under him would have a huge advantage of leverage over someone in a sitting position. The only way that changes is if the person who is standing leans into the vehicle to such an extent that their weight is no longer on their feet.

Forthright witness accounts are no doubt "evidence."

Please post the evidence for this.

It's been posted repeatedly.

Your evidence is mischaracterizing Brown "charging" and will not stand up.

(@ :50)

Mitchell: Michael breaks away, and he starts running away from the officer. The officer gets out of his vehicle and pursues Michael as he is shooting his weapon. Michael jerks his body as if he was hit, then he turns around faces the officer and puts his hands up, and the officer continues to shoot him until he goes down to the ground.

(@ 4:45)

Crenshaw: And even when he turned around and put his arms in the air, he was there over-killed, shot multiple times.

Of course, there is also Brown's friend who said the same thing that he put his arms in the air right before he was shot.

That would be the Brown friend that testified that he saw the police officer shoot Brown in the back? Yet the autopsy reveals that all of the bullets that hit Brown were in his front.

Ferguson shooting: Friend describes shooting of Michael Brown (video) | OregonLive.com

Last edited by a moderator:
EYEWITNESS: MICHAEL BROWN RAN FROM COP CAR, 'DOUBLED BACK' AND CHARGED AT OFFICERS
Eyewitness: Michael Brown Ran from Cop Car, 'Doubled Back' and Charged at Officers
A newly-discovered video taken in the aftermath of Ferguson, Missouri teen Michael Brown's death features a conversation between two bystanders, one whom relays what he witnessed—and he states that Brown fled a police car but then "doubled back" and was charging at officers as they fired at him.

Since Brown's fatal shooting has become a media firestorm, inspiring violent riots and looting in Ferguson, witnesses from both sides of the controversy have given conflicting reports on just what happened. However, this private conversation minutes after the incident seems untainted by any desire to protect or tarnish the reputation of either Brown or the police.

Still doesn't justify shooting him, he wasn't armed . He was just a man , with two arms and two legs -a big set of balls and not too much going on upstairs.

That person could just have been making that up to look good or for any reason. Until he comes forward and verifies that is his truthful eyewitness, it is just an off the hand comment.

No it is not an off the hand comment. The dude was a witness to the shooting. Everyone else was talking shit feeding off of what Michael Brown's accomplice said at the scene. All the yelling & screaming does not change the facts. The autopsy verified the Brown charging Wilson statement by this witness. Everyone else is completely full of shit. The protestors, rioters & looters are all thugs trying to capitalize on lies. The officer will not be charged & the National Guard will have to put down these rioting thugs.

EYEWITNESS: MICHAEL BROWN RAN FROM COP CAR, 'DOUBLED BACK' AND CHARGED AT OFFICERS
Eyewitness: Michael Brown Ran from Cop Car, 'Doubled Back' and Charged at Officers
A newly-discovered video taken in the aftermath of Ferguson, Missouri teen Michael Brown's death features a conversation between two bystanders, one whom relays what he witnessed—and he states that Brown fled a police car but then "doubled back" and was charging at officers as they fired at him.

Since Brown's fatal shooting has become a media firestorm, inspiring violent riots and looting in Ferguson, witnesses from both sides of the controversy have given conflicting reports on just what happened. However, this private conversation minutes after the incident seems untainted by any desire to protect or tarnish the reputation of either Brown or the police.

Still doesn't justify shooting him, he wasn't armed . He was just a man , with two arms and two legs -a big set of balls and not too much going on upstairs.

Officer Wilson was justified to shoot Brown. His weapon was discharged as Brown tried to take it from him. If Wilson allowed Brown to continue his charge toward him, he would have been overtaken & lost his gun to Brown & Johnson. Officer Wilson would be dead with Brown armed & dangerous to many others.

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap: Officer Wilson :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Charge a cop and try to take his weapon..See how it goes for you.

Officer Wilson was justified to shoot Brown. His weapon was discharged as Brown tried to take it from him. If Wilson allowed Brown to continue his charge toward him, he would have been overtaken & lost his gun to Brown & Johnson. Officer Wilson would be dead with Brown armed & dangerous to many others.

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap: Officer Wilson :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

KissMy - I'm an NRA supporter , gun rights advocate ,an ardent conservative, a supporter of our Police - but the police themselves sometimes need to be Policed .

Officer Wilson may be an upstanding respectable man , and I hate to see a good man such as him dragged through the mud over trash like Michael Brown - [Good riddance Mr. Brown.] But the absensce of any gunpowder residue on Browns carcass indicates that Wilson was not in Jeopardy of having his gun taken away - The officer panicked

"Friend" lied his ass off as he wasn't running away.

The monster was charging the officer.

FUck these racist blacks!

Fuck the racist cop who shot an unarmed child.
ON what do you base the notion that the cop was a racist?

You know him personally? You have video of him making racist statements? You have documents written by him detailing his hatred and disdain for blacks? Do you have any proof that he was a racist?

Just shooting a perp who is black is NOT proof of racism.

KissMy - I'm an NRA supporter , gun rights advocate ,an ardent conservative, a supporter of our Police - but the police themselves sometimes need to be Policed .

Officer Wilson may be an upstanding respectable man , and I hate to see a good man such as him dragged through the mud over trash like Michael Brown - [Good riddance Mr. Brown.] But the absensce of any gunpowder residue on Browns carcass indicates that Wilson was not in Jeopardy of having his gun taken away - The officer panicked

"the absence of gunpowder residue on brown's carcass"....means he was wearing clothes...it doesn't prove anything else.

Possibly , a tough call for the cop to make in the second or two he had to make it -

Personall , In Wilsons position , I believe that I would have blown the Thug away and not lost a nights sleep over it . But I'm not a cop - he's suppossed to be held to higher standards - he should have been able to defend himself without deadly force.

Clothes, shot to the chest/upper arm. They won't have the clothes report back for a while yet.

"the absence of gunpowder residue on brown's carcass"....means he was wearing clothes...it doesn't prove anything else.

I have no expertise on that - I'll assume you do. I hope you're right for Officer Wilsons sake.

We don't know for sure about powder burns yet. We only know there was no stippling around the gun shot wounds. Police do not allow a charging suspect get within 25' before putting them down with gun. The weapon was first discharged inside the SUV during the struggle for the gun as Brown was outside. There will be very little GSR on him in that event.

One could argue a tazer could have been used, but the initial struggle for the gun likely made the gun already in hand the appropriate weapon.

Last edited:
Peach,

I wouldn't trust Browns friend to tell the truth for shit. He just got done helping him rob a place. This is actual avidence. fool.

Why not?

His account isn't much different from the police account.

And he copped to being in the store with Brown when they took like, what, ten or fifteen dollars worth of cigars?

"Friend" lied his ass off as he wasn't running away.

The monster was charging the officer.

FUck these racist blacks!

You know him personally? You have video of him making racist statements? You have documents written by him detailing his hatred and disdain for blacks? Do you have any proof that he was a racist?

Maybe leaving his dead body unattended in the middle of the street for several hours, is...

Just sayin..

:eusa_whistle:

Peach,

I wouldn't trust Browns friend to tell the truth for shit. He just got done helping him rob a place. This is actual avidence. fool.

Rob a place? He may have stolen cigars, petty theft, mot strong arm without more evidence, and of course, arrest, trial & conviction. Strong arm robbery has elements not appearing in the grainy video. Also, the cite is to OFFICER(S); is Breibart commentary stating another officer was present?

Once again, the more serious the crime, the more likely the officer was ready to shoot, he is being tainted by those trying to defend him. The may be no need for a defense, the evidence may reveal that fact. No, Brown's friend may be no more credible than this media hound, but there are other witnesess that called the police. Why is this guy calling some radio show instead of the FBI or state police? They would have infomed to keep his mouth shut. He has damaged himself as a witness by talking publically.

I posted the statute that states that it becomes robbery once the victim is aware of the theft. It is petty theft when you pickpocket or shoplift. Once they are aware of the theft and attempt to stop you it becomes a robbery. If any intimidation of any kind is used a robbery has taken place.

Maybe leaving his dead body unattended in the middle of the street for several hours, is...

Just sayin..

Moving the body would be tampering with evidence.....

Just sayin.

Just sayin..

If his body was STILL in the street today it wouldn't prove Wilson is a "racist"..LMAO..spin spin spin....

Peach,

Rob a place? He may have stolen cigars, petty theft, mot strong arm without more evidence, and of course, arrest, trial & conviction. Strong arm robbery has elements not appearing in the grainy video. Also, the cite is to OFFICER(S); is Breibart commentary stating another officer was present?

Once again, the more serious the crime, the more likely the officer was ready to shoot, he is being tainted by those trying to defend him. The may be no need for a defense, the evidence may reveal that fact. No, Brown's friend may be no more credible than this media hound, but there are other witnesess that called the police. Why is this guy calling some radio show instead of the FBI or state police? They would have infomed to keep his mouth shut. He has damaged himself as a witness by talking publically.

I posted the statute that states that it becomes robbery once the victim is aware of the theft. It is petty theft when you pickpocket or shoplift. Once they are aware of the theft and attempt to stop you it becomes a robbery. If any intimidation of any kind is used a robbery has taken place.

Exactly! Missouri Man Faces 30-Year Prison Term for Stealing 52-Cent Doughnut

Forum List

Back