Eyewitness: Michael brown ran from cop car, 'doubled back' and charged at officers

Fuck the racist cop who shot an unarmed child.
ON what do you base the notion that the cop was a racist?

You know him personally? You have video of him making racist statements? You have documents written by him detailing his hatred and disdain for blacks? Do you have any proof that he was a racist?

Just shooting a perp who is black is NOT proof of racism.

Maybe leaving his dead body unattended in the middle of the street for several hours, is...

Just sayin..

:eusa_whistle:
In fact, it is not.

Maybe leaving his dead body unattended in the middle of the street for several hours, is...

Just sayin..

:eusa_whistle:

Video proves EMT checked Brown's body within minutes after the shooting. They then covered it with a sheet. It was then treated as a crime scene since no more medical attention was required there. Officer Wilson was in route to the Emergency Room for injuries inflicted on him by Brown.

It appears that Brown was taunting the officer, stating that "you wont' shoot me," then bum rushed the officer, who shot him down.

If I were the officer, in that same situation, I would have done the same.

Yet, this was one of the first videos out, which was used to condemn the officer. So why not use the language on the tape as evidence as well to see if there was more to the story??
Bcause no one on the video said Brown charged the officer. Its not clear who was moving towards who. Perhaps you can point out where anyone said Brown charged the officer?

Bcause no one on the video said Brown charged the officer. Its not clear who was moving towards who. Perhaps you can point out where anyone said Brown charged the officer?

I did not say anything about charging, I was just commenting on the fact this video was used to condemn the officer. People are saying it's irrelevant. I think all and any evidence should be used.

29qe0kg.jpg

Make no mistake. There will be a narrative that will be formed and sold. Those of us that see when the facts come out what really happened. We see what the witnesses actually saw. We know now that the cop did not simply decide to shoot a black person for simply being black. We know there was an apprehension for obvious reasons for the press to acknowledge there was a strong armed robbery. We see the video, and the left some how say there is NO connection at all, and that the poor kid is a poor gentle giant like they originally said.

Now, there was a journalist Christine Byers who Tweeted this:

Christine Byers ✔ @ChristineDByers
Follow

Police sources tell me more than a dozen witnesses have corroborated cop's version of events in shooting #Ferguson

10:30 PM - 18 Aug 2014

Report: Over A Dozen Witnesses Back Darren Wilson's Story | The Daily Caller

They of course took that Tweet down.

The simple fact is the democrats need to create their same old tired race dividing perception. They know how much they have benefited from this manipulation. They do not care about the truth, so along as they control the perception. It is that imperative and that important that they never lose the notion that blacks are victims of the the republicans whitey.

Much like the Zimmerman case, the facts will not matter. Not one bit. We are lost in this country and the reason is we have the pathetic naive morons on the left that are too arrogant to ever consider how manipulated they are.

Because he ran, the police was still in the truck – cause he was like over the truck
{crosstalk}
#2 But him and the police was both in the truck, then he ran – the police got out and ran after him
{crosstalk}
#2 Then the next thing I know he doubled back toward him cus - the police had his gun drawn already on him –
#1. Oh, the police got his gun
#2 The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him

Did you see the part where the witness stated Brown WAS In the car with the cop? None of the witness have said the cop doubled back towards Brown. None. It's obvious the witness was saying the cop was firing and Brown kept coming towards him. So what if the words "charging' was not used.

Forum List

Back