Will Mike Brown Have Drugs In His System

Will Mike Brown Have Drugs In His System?

• No

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
I'll bet he did.

It's already known. The state autopsy has been completed so they know. The DOJ is going to do their own and the family wants to do one of their own. However right now, yes they know. They also know whether he was on his knees when he was shot. They know whether he was running away from or toward that officer.

That the results haven't been released might be because the truth would inflame the rioters.

Its impossible to say for sure, but yes, he probably had drugs in his system. Michael brown was a total loser.

• Banned
For sure they will find pot, I say maybe on the crack

The family is pissed that the video from the store was released....
Doesn't seem like he was the little angel that they want us to believe.
And I don't mean the shoplifting part.

Even if he was high or dead drunk, why does that give the cop the right to shoot him when he had his hands raised? And even the police chief stated that the cop at that point only knew that the kid had been jay walking.

I would guess that everyone of the bigots posting here has done something equally stupid when they were between 15 and 20.

Irrelevant

Did the officer? The 'charging' story is of course suspect because of Brown's size, but the FPD is making things up as they go along; and, TOXICOLOGY tests take two-four WEEKS. Tests are run for a multitude of drugs, not just the ones that pop into the heads of the anti-Constitution bunch.

This officer is being convicted by the likes of Brietbart, and The Daily Caller; FPD was not forced to release his name, and the new 'witness' contradicts FPD and the brief statement of the officer. Protecting that officer should have come second only to investigating Michael Brown's death, but it appears some in Ferguson want more riots, and violence; thus the new daily 'details' spit out by the above commentary sites. Riots are news, attract more readers/listeners.

And the Chief has no interest in quelling the violence now that he is relieved of 'command', and it shows.

Last edited:
Even if he was high or dead drunk, why does that give the cop the right to shoot him when he had his hands raised? And even the police chief stated that the cop at that point only knew that the kid had been jay walking.

I would guess that everyone of the bigots posting here has done something equally stupid when they were between 15 and 20.

That's MISTER bigot, bub. :slap:

So presumably the cop got pushed back into his vehicle, got whupped upon, wrestled with the assailant for his gun, the gun discharged, the assailant takes off, assailant turns and charges cop...

'sup wit dat chit? :dunno:

I'd be more interested in the test of his intelligence.

Who robs a store and then refusees to move to a sidewalk when told to do so by a cop?

It boggles I tell you.....It boggles....

But..he is a gentle giant! And that dumb vietnamese guy DARED tell him he could NOT have the cigars! And..and...that cop told him he could not stop traffic by walking in the middle of the road! Get a clue people. He has rights! Oh. Wait. Dead ones.

Everything in your comment is wrong. Amazing feat there. All outdated information. Keep up.

But..he is a gentle giant! And that dumb vietnamese guy DARED tell him he could NOT have the cigars! And..and...that cop told him he could not stop traffic by walking in the middle of the road! Get a clue people. He has rights! Oh. Wait. Dead ones.

That clerk should get a medal. Could not believe he went up against that giant.

"Robs a store". He took cigarellos allegedly. Less than $50.00 worth; I am concerned about the officer's drug tests, police officers have a higher incidence of amphetimine use than the general public, due to work that is both physically, and mentally, draining. Add in odd hours, emergency call outs when needed, and being in contact with many horrifying events.

Also, the tax cut rage leaves public employee pay in the dumpster. Police in many areas I know of do not receive nearly enough money for their work.

Forum List

Back