EXPOSED: Signed Letter by President Trump Reveals He Declassified Docs on Obama Regime Spying on Him the Day Before He Left Office

Really, Jack? SHOW ME where in post 25, I said HER EYES LOOK THE COLOR OF URINE!

Poor, deranged boobtoob. So demented, he doesn't even know what he's saying anymore.

Catsnmeters: Wow. Her eye color is bad ass. I wonder if that is contacts or natural?

toobfreak: Urine

[emphasis mine]

Poor, deranged boobtoob. So demented, he doesn't even know what he's saying anymore.

Catsnmeters: Wow. Her eye color is bad ass. I wonder if that is contacts or natural?
toobfreak: Urine

[emphasis mine]
Why not quote the actual posts, Halfwit?

Maybe because he never said her eye color was “urine”.

Quote the entire posts, Dumbass.

Why not quote the actual posts, Halfwit?

Maybe because he never said her eye color was “urine”.

Quote the entire posts, Dumbass.

If you think I misquoted either of those posts, you're even more deranged than he is.

If you think I misquoted either of those posts, you're even more deranged than he is.
You obviously did since you didn't quote them directly and instead put you spin on them,Simp.

LOLOL

Here's your chance to prove I made up those posts, Dumbfuck.

Show the thread what I left out of those 2 posts....

:badgrin:

Why don't you actually quote the posts, Simp?

There is a reason, and we all know what it is.

Does your urine look like that too?

Did you take the Trump vaccine?
No. It doesn't...but it did have a strong smell of coffee today. Hit the java just a bit too hard.
But Freaky said it..and now he's trying to deny he didn't say it..all while we have his posts right in front of us.

No. It doesn't...but it did have a strong smell of coffee today. Hit the java just a bit too hard.
But Freaky said it..and now he's trying to deny he didn't say it..all while we have his posts right in front of us.
That's weird. I thought only asparagus had that effect on urine smell.

Maybe that is why people's urine seems to have a green tinge lately; to many eating asparagus. It effects smell and eye color.

A question for the sages I guess.

Are you dumb?..or just fucking stupid?

Are you asking yourself, shitferbrains? Because the question was:

Screen Shot 2023-06-08 at 2.00.50 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-06-08 at 2.01.33 AM.png

All I said was urine. I said nothing about her eyes looking the color of urine, idiot! Catsmeter inferred that! Do you even know what a fucking inference is? Maybe I was referring to the contacts! Maybe I meant that was her natural color! I did not say, and your bonehead buddy never asked. I meant maybe she had urine backed up in her bloodstream, maybe liver failure! Her eyes are bright scuzzy GREEN, jackass---- I've never seen green urine but maybe you have in one of your drugged out drunken stupors? Whadda putz.

The rule the President can declassify documents was not intended to be a trick where he doesn't dot the right "i" and you got him. That's just your hate and racism doing that
It also wasn’t intended to be psychic.

Looks like Trump has turned the tables on the FBI.

EXPOSED: Signed Letter by President Trump Reveals He Declassified Docs on Obama Regime Spying on Him the Day Before He Left Office – Explains Why They Raided Mar-a-Lago – CONFIRMS Our Previous Reporting​

Why the signature? I thought Trump declassified telepathically.

Remember those 51 empty files Merritless Gestapoland and all the board Dimtards were pissing their Depends over?

Pretty sure Trump still has the goods.
Yeah. He's got something, for sure. Otherwise he wouldn't be playing it the way he is.

It is what I always said: The government sent the FBI to Mar A Lago to get back documents that Trump declassified and took home detailing the crimes of the government under Obumma trying to thwart Trump's election and his administration.

The FBI monitors communications in and out of the Russian embassy. They have done so for decades world wide. During the Trump campaign they constantly called the embassy. Jared Kushner explained that they were looking for a back channel to the Kremlin.

The FBI monitors communications in and out of the Russian embassy. They have done so for decades world wide. During the Trump campaign they constantly called the embassy. Jared Kushner explained that they were looking for a back channel to the Kremlin.
The stupid fucking leftards pretend like it's something unusual.

Looks like Pedo Joe had some back channels too.

The Republicans will find them. Looks like they're finally starting to wake up.

They're going to have to clean house though. Ronna has to go. People like that have to go. On both sides.

The stupid fucking leftards pretend like it's something unusual.

Looks like Pedo Joe had some back channels too.

The Republicans will find them. Looks like they're finally starting to wake up.

They're going to have to clean house though. Ronna has to go. People like that have to go. On both sides.

Stupid, the US president doesn't need a back channel to the Kremlin. Trump is so ignorant he didn't know he would trigger surveillance if he kept calling the Russian embassy.

It's too bad it came out too late. Democrats already won and we are a one party country. It will be more and more obvious now that they are just stealing elections like they did in 2020
He's a six-sigma blackbelt folks...listen to him. The Democrats have already won. Give up.

Forum List

Back