How to commit a perfect coup

against a President his supporters.
If I were trying to overthrow a duly elected president, I'd start by saying he conspired with a foreign power to cheat in the election. I'd believe I could get away with this charge because I would have the media on my side, relentlessly pounding away at the narrative. It would help that members of the president's own party, despising him for destroying their cozy little arrangement with the opposition, refused to support him politically.

When it became apparent that the president was hugely effective at governing on those things that matter to ordinary people, such as the economy, national security, immigration, energy policy, etc., and that the false charges of treason and cheating weren't sticking, I'd look ahead to throwing the next election.

What I would need is a way to prevent the president from campaigning and a way to institutionalize election fraud. Thankfully, I would have gamed out long before the election what a government can do if faced with a pandemic infection. COVID's appearance was providential.

246687_5_.jpg

Image of handcuffed man (edited) by Racool_studio.

Please note before I continue that we knew by March exactly how bad COVID was and what the best approach was: the Diamond Princess, a cruise ship moored off Japan, was a perfect Petri dish. It revealed that the elderly and immune-compromised were at risk; everyone else was fine. The way to address the problem was to protect that small group and get on with life.

7_233_9.gif

With help from that same compliant media establishment and fellow travelers in the social media and tech world, along with an administrative state that despised the president, I would quickly turn that flu into the newest incarnation of the Black Death. Once the people panicked, I would lock down the country while insisting that there was no viable treatment. This provided three benefits:

• it would destroy the thriving economy on which the president would run;
  • it would prevent the president, a crowd-pleaser, from campaigning before crowds; and
  • it would allow legislatures and secretaries of state across America to implement often unconstitutional, and always unreasonable, voting rules, such as months-long early voting, ballot-harvesting, and voting only by mail-in ballot. Add to this the ongoing refusal to check identification, and the election was in the bag before it started.

against a President his supporters.
If you look at things a certain way, the sun revolves around the earth: it seems a lot of people have a similar skewed perspective on Trump and his actions.

If I were trying to overthrow a duly elected president, I'd start by saying he conspired with a foreign power to cheat in the election. I'd believe I could get away with this charge because I would have the media on my side, relentlessly pounding away at the narrative. It would help that members of the president's own party, despising him for destroying their cozy little arrangement with the opposition, refused to support him politically.

When it became apparent that the president was hugely effective at governing on those things that matter to ordinary people, such as the economy, national security, immigration, energy policy, etc., and that the false charges of treason and cheating weren't sticking, I'd look ahead to throwing the next election.

What I would need is a way to prevent the president from campaigning and a way to institutionalize election fraud. Thankfully, I would have gamed out long before the election what a government can do if faced with a pandemic infection. COVID's appearance was providential.

246687_5_.jpg

Image of handcuffed man (edited) by Racool_studio.

Please note before I continue that we knew by March exactly how bad COVID was and what the best approach was: the Diamond Princess, a cruise ship moored off Japan, was a perfect Petri dish. It revealed that the elderly and immune-compromised were at risk; everyone else was fine. The way to address the problem was to protect that small group and get on with life.

7_233_9.gif

With help from that same compliant media establishment and fellow travelers in the social media and tech world, along with an administrative state that despised the president, I would quickly turn that flu into the newest incarnation of the Black Death. Once the people panicked, I would lock down the country while insisting that there was no viable treatment. This provided three benefits:

• it would destroy the thriving economy on which the president would run;
  • it would prevent the president, a crowd-pleaser, from campaigning before crowds; and
  • it would allow legislatures and secretaries of state across America to implement often unconstitutional, and always unreasonable, voting rules, such as months-long early voting, ballot-harvesting, and voting only by mail-in ballot. Add to this the ongoing refusal to check identification, and the election was in the bag before it started.
That doesn’t sound like a plot. It sounds like Trump’s biography. :cool-45:

The election results say otherwise. As does every court to ever rule on the matter. All the way up to the Supreme Court.

There WAS no election. There was an election full of fraud. Don't worry, you will figure it out soon enough.

There WAS no election. There was an election full of fraud. Don't worry, you will figure it out soon enough.

Says you and your sour grapes.

Every count, recount, hand count, machine count, audit, forensic audit, official tally, state tally and electoral vote says otherwise.

As does the DOJ investigation, Trump's own attorney general, Trump's own director of cyber security, BOTH of Trump's private investigations, and every State investigation.

Winners win, West. Losers snivel about why they lost.

Nope. You’re a crazy cat lady

Its hardly their fault. They've been fed an endless stream of conspiracy pablum trying to convince conservatives that ANYTHING they believe must be reality. That their feelings make the world magically change around them.

That their accusations are evidence.

You can't fix stupid.

Trump isn't president. So....how could you have a coup overthrowing him?
This is a coup to overthrow our Government. The attempt to prosecute and interfere with the upcoming election is an attempt to overthrow the Government for a Communist-Fascist style of Government.

Its hardly their fault. They've been fed an endless stream of conspiracy pablum trying to convince conservatives that ANYTHING they believe must be reality. That their feelings make the world magically change around them.

That their accusations are evidence.

You can't fix stupid.
You can't see what is going on here. The evidence against Trump is non-existent. But, the purpose for Garland is to stop the real story about the Biden Mafia and how Joe used his influence to bribe countries for money and influence. There is actual evidence for this.

This is a coup to overthrow our Government. The attempt to prosecute and interfere with the upcoming election is an attempt to overthrow the Government for a Communist-Fascist style of Government.

Our government hasn't been overthrown. Trump isn't in power. Thus, how can you 'overthrow' a president.....who isn't president?

And the evidence against Trump is pretty goddamn compelling.

You can't see what is going on here. The evidence against Trump is non-existent. But, the purpose for Garland is to stop the real story about the Biden Mafia and how Joe used his influence to bribe countries for money and influence. There is actual evidence for this.

The evidence against Trump is overwhelming. They him in possession of classified docs. They have Trump compelling his lawyer to lie about the docs. They have text messages confirming Trump intentionally wanted to take the boxes with the docs. They have recordings of Trump discussing security clearance for viewing docs......in 2021. After he was president. They have evidence that Trump wanted the docs destroyed. They have evidence of Trump hiding the docs from his OWN LAWYERS and the authorities.

The 49 page indictment is ludicrously incriminating. To claim that the evidence is 'non-existent' is just naked denial.

Democrats have seized power of the Federal government, much like they seized power of San Fran, New York City, and other cities like Chicago

It is a one party nation now.

Democrats have seized power of the Federal government, much like they seized power of San Fran, New York City, and other cities like Chicago

It is a one party nation now.
Can this be stopped? How would it be stopped? Unless this next election produces an overwhelming defeat by the Republicans, it will take a civil war to try and do it.

This is a coup to overthrow our Government.

Our government isn't overthrown. As demonstrated by the election results. And the senators coming back after Trump's supporters attacked the capitol....and finishing the electoral count.

Forum List

Back