Explanation is in order:

Lol. Always the same with you vermin. Demand proof and if provided, you just lie and spin more. Lol proven behavior over and over!
Except for it’s never provided… it’s dodged and avoided like you just did

Except for it’s never provided… it’s dodged and avoided like you just did
You scum can't help lying can you? Proof is provided many times by other people. It's proven behavior and all leftist scum do it. Now, you lied because I was never asked to provide any proof here. You scum always lie. That's why I will never seriously attempt to debate you scum. You won't allow it. Proven over and over by your own actions!

People aren't pushing this shit because they are liberal. they are pushing it because they aren't.

No actual liberal believed any of this crap 20 years ago. Heck, none of them believed it even 10.

all this Woke nonsense is just an exercise in top down social conditioning that has nothing to do with liberal principles and everything to do with power and control.

You scum can't help lying can you? Proof is provided many times by other people. It's proven behavior and all leftist scum do it. Now, you lied because I was never asked to provide any proof here. You scum always lie. That's why I will never seriously attempt to debate you scum. You won't allow it. Proven over and over by your own actions!
And again. No proof, just dodges and empty insults… you make my job so easy :)

Forum List

Back