Explanation is in order:

Women can become trans men and men can become trans women. That’s just a fact. Nobody believes that the “trans” part isn’t there
Then you haven't been paying close enough attention. I have seen numerous posts both here and elsewhere in which lefties declare that "trans women ARE women....trans men ARE men".

Something that is clearly foreign to you and people who think the Holocaust was "because fags".
I never heard that one. I've certainly heard a lot about how World War II was "because Holocaust," but that's just because the Jews have been such expert promoters of their issue. In fact, nobody knew about the extermination camps at all or the details of what was going on in the East.

If we burned down unkind words, meanness, lies, and hatred, maybe the political world would be better for all concerned. If only courtesy were contageous enough ...

If that was the case, the Democratic party would be ashes. Democrats seemed to have lost any form of decorum, diplomacy and any shred of reason and courtesy.

If that was the case, the Democratic party would be ashes. Democrats seemed to have lost any form of decorum, diplomacy and any shred of reason and courtesy.
Well, Eisenhower encouraged the anti-communist Act of 1954, and it has never once been used. We have laws, but when an important one as wise as Eisenhower was, it doesn't surprise me that the Alinsky method is quietly worshipped in leftist circles, and they have to have complete chaos before they can erase the victim country and insert their actual form of slavery for many and wealth for oligarchs and their friends only. I really don't want slavery to thrive in the USA, but if we don't put an end to the nonsense of creating chaos every day, we could fall to Kruschev's famous shoe beat lecture when he told the American public "We will bury you." I saw him on tv and I was revulsed by his words and actions of beating the podium with his shoe. This afternoon, I was enjoying stuff at youtube when I ran across a horrific interpretation of something Putin was saying that the Russians are drawing up plans to take Alaska back by force. I didn't see one word of it on the news this evening. I have to say it: I was horrified.

I never heard that one. I've certainly heard a lot about how World War II was "because Holocaust," but that's just because the Jews have been such expert promoters of their issue. In fact, nobody knew about the extermination camps at all or the details of what was going on in the East.
The people who got on those trains had no idea they were being taken to gas chambers, Circe. Of that I am certain. It was a case of omeurta on the part of the Nazis.

The people who got on those trains had no idea they were being taken to gas chambers, Circe. Of that I am certain. It was a case of omeurta on the part of the Nazis.
It was certainly a case of being wildly overcooperative in the case of the Jews. They seem to have corrected this issue since they moved to Israel, and none too soon.

Six million European Jews did not make it to Israel.
And quite a few million who weren't Jews. I'm pretty tired of all the Jewish Holocaust promotion. WWII really had very little to do with Jews. I wish they'd give it a rest!

And quite a few million who weren't Jews. I'm pretty tired of all the Jewish Holocaust promotion. WWII really had very little to do with Jews. I wish they'd give it a rest!
I really haven't heard much discussion about the Holocaust lately, Circe. I was interested in it about 8 or 9 years back, but in the years since then, I've noticed a lot of the stories I read back then are not printed any more. The reason must be that the Jewish community has moved on. :dunno:

I really haven't heard much discussion about the Holocaust lately, Circe. I was interested in it about 8 or 9 years back, but in the years since then, I've noticed a lot of the stories I read back then are not printed any more. The reason must be that the Jewish community has moved on. :dunno:
Lord, I hope so. High time.

This afternoon, I was enjoying stuff at youtube when I ran across a horrific interpretation of something Putin was saying that the Russians are drawing up plans to take Alaska back by force. I didn't see one word of it on the news this evening. I have to say it: I was horrified.
Palindrome

There's no disputin'
That Vladdie Putin
Will quit his lootin'
And start scootin'
When the Thrilla From Wasilla
Comes a-hootin' and a tootin'

From her command post
In an igloo
She'll turn Russian pilots
Into MiG-glue.

Excuse me. (cough cough), thousands of years of tradition gets ignored by liberals in lieu making up in ten minute's made up genders, and they force their made up imaginary made up constructs we don't want or need or ask for? Hmm if that is "inclusion" include me out. Democroracy, it's like that.

How does it harm you? Whatever they want to call themselves does not harm you.

Liberal Democrats don't respect our heritage. Statues of our military leaders have been knocked down across the south. They're erasing our history.

These statutes are of leaders who fought against this country. They are not erasing OUR history.

\
How does it harm you? Whatever they want to call themselves does not harm you.
We're NOT hurting anyone by NOT humoring some recently contrived decadent narcissistic delusions. And that progressive refrain: " if you don't accept trans kids, they will commit suicide!", what about anyone else that commits suicide, they don't matter? Please.

{...
Omertà (/oʊˈmɛərtə/, Italian pronunciation: [omerˈta])[a] is a Southern Italian code of silence and code of honor and conduct that places importance on silence in the face of questioning by authorities or outsiders; non-cooperation with authorities, the government, or outsiders, especially during criminal investigations; and willfully ignoring and generally avoiding interference with the illegal activities of others (i.e., not contacting law enforcement or the authorities when one is aware of, witness to, or even the victim of certain crimes). It originated and remains common in Southern Italy, where banditry or brigandage and Mafia-type criminal organizations (like the Camorra, Cosa Nostra, 'Ndrangheta, Sacra Corona Unita and Società foggiana) have long been strong. Similar codes are also deeply rooted in other areas of the Mediterranean, including Malta, Crete in Greece,[1] and Corsica, all of which share a common or similar historic culture with Southern Italy.

Retaliation against informers is common in criminal circles, where they are often described by terms such as "rats" or "snitches".
...}

Interesting how the Mafia actually goes back to secret organization known as "Travelers" in ancient Rome, who worked against the tyrants and tried to maintain the republic.

These statutes are of leaders who fought against this country. They are not erasing OUR history.

I am far left, progressive, liberal, but am not at all sure it is a good idea to erase history by taking down statues.
We should have statues of the good and the bad.
It is just ignorance of details that is bad, and getting rid of statues is not going to inform anyone.
For example, General Lee helped end the Civil War much more quickly than it could have taken, and he was a hero from the Mexican wars before the Civil war.
And it is dictatorial to claim there was not validity to the secession of the South.
The North also had slaves and was likely even more abusive than the south.

Forum List

Back