Biden's our truly elected president and the Democratic Party leadership behaves stupidly.

Supposn

Gold Member
Jul 26, 2009

Our U.S. Department of Justice has permitted January 6th rioters to plead guilty to crimes of trespassing, and/or damaging property, and/or assaulting law enforcing officers, without also including the charge of sedition.​

Biden's administration has done an injustice to our nation that encourages further seditious crimes to be committed in our nation's future. They're uncertain if the state's certified representatives were truly elected to the U.S. Electoral College, or they fear if a jury wouldn't agree the mob was a seditious mob would in turn give credence to the belief “the election was stolen”? Doesn't failure to indict on the charge of sedition also give credence to that same belief?​

No president served our nation in manners of integrity greater than President Harry Truman displayed. I've witnessed the performance of President Donald Trump, superior to none, and inferior to most if not all other U.S. Presidents. I believe he's amoral rather than immoral. Respectfully, Supposn​

Our U.S. Department of Justice has permitted January 6th rioters to plead guilty to crimes of trespassing, and/or damaging property, and/or assaulting law enforcing officers, without also including the charge of sedition.​

Biden's administration has done an injustice to our nation that encourages further seditious crimes to be committed in our nation's future. They're uncertain if the state's certified representatives were truly elected to the U.S. Electoral College, or they fear if a jury wouldn't agree the mob was a seditious mob would in turn give credence to the belief “the election was stolen”? Doesn't failure to indict on the charge of sedition also give credence to that same belief?​

No president served our nation in manners of integrity greater than President Harry Truman displayed. I've witnessed the performance of President Donald Trump, superior to none, and inferior to most if not all other U.S. Presidents. I believe he's amoral rather than immoral. Respectfully, Supposn​

That's because there was no sedition and there was no insurrection. There was a security breach facilitated by the Capitol Police and a bunch of UNARMED rednecks entered the Capitol after someone unlocked the doors from the inside.

That's because there was no sedition and there was no insurrection. There was a security breach facilitated by the Capitol Police and a bunch of UNARMED rednecks entered the Capitol after someone unlocked the doors from the inside.

Imbecile...

MarathonMike, “You are entitled to your own opinions, but not to your own facts”.
Regardless of the what you contend are facts, even if the doors were unlocked, people then entered illegally. If you enter uninvited into my home through an unlocked door, you're trespassing. If your motive is to steal or damage property, that's additional crimes. The people went where they were then legally prohibited to enter, for the purpose of interrupting and possibly preventing the certification of the 2022 electors. Those are among the illegal and seditious acts committed by participants within that riotous mob. Respectfully, Supposn

MarathonMike, “You are entitled to your own opinions, but not to your own facts”.
Regardless of the what you contend are facts, even if the doors were unlocked, people then entered illegally. If you enter uninvited into my home through an unlocked door, you're trespassing. If your motive is to steal or damage property, that's additional crimes. The people went where they were then legally prohibited to enter, for the purpose of interrupting and possibly preventing the certification of the 2022 electors. Those are among the illegal and seditious acts committed by participants within that riotous mob. Respectfully, Supposn
Nah, it was a riot likely instigated by democrat operatives and then played up by American Pravda and the democrat party as an insurrection just to demonize non-demmunists.
Insurrectionists don’t go back to their Motel 6’s and Red Roof Inns after overthrowing their government.

They are still holding the people who witnessed brutality that killed a woman. That brutality came from the Capitol police. Why haven't those people had a trial?

Nah, it was a riot likely instigated by democrat operatives and then played up by American Pravda and the democrat party as an insurrection just to demonize non-demmunists.
Insurrectionists don’t go back to their Motel 6’s and Red Roof Inns after overthrowing their government.

You know when a con says, "likely," everything that follows is bullshit.

81 million votes .....pffft still complete bullshit

xmmxms,x,x,x.jpeg

RoshawwnMarkwees, that's not the first or last time criminals blamed their victims. Hitler and Goebbels claimed that the Germany had not attacked Poland; the Pole's themselves manufactured that fraud.
Do you also believe we did not land on the moon; it was a creation of Universal movie makers? Is it your contention that rioters declared themselves as patriots when they registered into Motel 6, or seditionists don't lie? Respectfully, Supposn

As long as you can't win.
So cheating is fine with you. That makes everything you have said as meaningless as you. Best you leave this board. There is nothing good in talking to a criminal and traitor. You have just admitted to being both.

So cheating is fine with you. That makes everything you have said as meaningless as you. Best you leave this board. There is nothing good in talking to a criminal and traitor. You have just admitted to being both.

Aww, you mad because you can't win?

My IGNORE list grows longer every day.

LOL

That's not gonna help you. Since we figured out how to cheat without getting caught, you'll never win again. Time for you to move to another country where maybe you'll at least have a chance.

Forum List

Back