Explanation is in order:

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Excuse me. (cough cough), thousands of years of tradition gets ignored by liberals in lieu making up in ten minute's made up genders, and they force their made up imaginary made up constructs we don't want or need or ask for? Hmm if that is "inclusion" include me out. Democroracy, it's like that.

Excuse me. (cough cough), thousands of years of tradition gets ignored by liberals in lieu making up in ten minute's made up genders, and they force their made up imaginary made up constructs we don't want or need or ask for? Hmm if that is "inclusion" include me out. Democroracy, it's like that.

Many liberal thinking Americans believe the transgender thing represents some kind of moral high ground equal rights sort of deal. However, they all seem to overlook the pure horrors of a child's body chopped up, mutilated, desecrated and ruined forever. Some Americans can be dual minded hypocrites that way, I suppose. In fact, politicians depend on it.

Many liberal thinking Americans believe the transgender thing represents some kind of moral high ground equal rights sort of deal. However, they all seem to overlook the pure horrors of a child's body chopped up, mutilated, desecrated and ruined forever. Some Americans can be dual minded hypocrites that way, I suppose. In fact, politicians depend on it.
IT's becasue democrats are children. They have never grown up, they live in Never Never Land and have never been told No, it's why they throw tantrums, and they look to authority figures for guidance and never ever ever question them, just like children.

• Banned
I used to be a liberal democrat. They lost me in the early 2000;s. In caucus, those wise and noble leaders told US what the issues WHERE. The Democrats stopped being representative and became dictatorial. I was told by a lib democrat in 1998, you can't mention "illegal's" it offends them. So the fact ILLEGALS TAKE jobs and they disposes us, that's ok though. I left the democrats over this, they stopped listening and started dictating.

IT's becasue democrats are children. They have never grown up, they live in Never Never Land and have never been told No, it's why they throw tantrums, and they look to authority figures for guidance and never ever ever question them, just like children.

Very true—in many respects. However, and it's even more disturbing, I know very well many democrat voters who are extremely well educated, otherwise decent people, and who have held important professional jobs for decades, who also seem to be on board with the transgender mutilation of young children. Such a thing I will never understand.

• Banned
When you look at Russian history, and the level of BULLSHIT disguised as progressivism , its scary how many people bought into that shit. Go to WWII, and the Russians originally ignored and punished actual experienced military leadership over apparatchik incompetent conformists. Sound familiar?

• Banned
Anyone remember the crack addict son of a Biden? The lap top he was so fucking high he forgot that left all that incriminating evidence behind? Evidence of say, massive collision with Ukraine and China. They never found anything on Trump, but they impeached him anyway. What comes around...you know.

Did thousands is years of tradition get ignored when they discovered the earth was round and started believing in that?

It’s called evolution. Get with it.

Seems to be the Democrat's mantra. This hyperbolic level of bullshit is WHY many of us left the democrats, They lie, exaggerate and demonize their opponents, they have become the very antithesis of DEMOCRACY.

Nah. The antithesis of Democracy is wanting the VP to unilaterally reject legit electors in favor of fake electors in order to disenfranchise 81 million American voters and hand the keys to the White House over to the loser of the election.

If we burned down unkind words, meanness, lies, and hatred, maybe the political world would be better for all concerned. If only courtesy were contageous enough ...

So imaginary made up stuff you can't question is the new norm because it hurts your feelings, I'm selling unicorn attack insurance against goring and STD's from rainbows. This is democrats in a nutshell. And, if you mock that, it's hate speech and we can ban you for saying stuff we don't like because we arbitrarily make up terms of service to fit our agenda. Sound fair?

Last edited:
Its called being brainwashed or gaslighting.
Mmms? Have you checked this OP?

Me thinks a little gaslighting is going on here? I can't speak to your brain, just that I'm not entirely convinced it hasn't had a good shrub itself?

So imaginary made up stuff you can't question is the new norm because it hurts your feelings, I'm selling unicorn attack insurance against goring and STD's from rainbows. This is democrats in a nutshell. And, if you mock that, it's hate speech and we can ban you for saying stuff we don't like because we arbitrarily make up terms of service to fit our agenda. Sound fair?
Nothing imaginary about it. Simply listen to people. The earth isn’t flat. I hate to burst your bubble

Nothing imaginary about it. Simply listen to people. The earth isn’t flat. I hate to burst your bubble

Right, and there are ONLY two genders; ladies and gentlemen, aka boys and girls.

If you can't handle this plain truth, you are the problem.

Does anyone know waht the fuck she is talking about?

Forum List

Back