Explaining joe biden's anti-gun agenda....

The leftists in this thread are absolutely ill again. Dragonlady blaming president Trump for the virus - insane person.

Just stay in Canada.

He just wants to enforce the laws on the books.
Great explanation for why joe biden shouldn't be President....his anti-gun agenda...

You expect us to believe this moron.

Tarl Warwick, also known by his online Russian hacker alias Styxhexenhammer666, is an apostle of Pepe and the Grand Memetic Wizard of Kekistan. Initially, he supported one of the Deceivers before being given a vision by Pepe, revealing to him the destiny of The Chosen One. He then joined the war, using his occult knowledge to perform dank memetic magic in opposition to the false prophets.

After the defeat of Crooked Hillary, he gathered a large following of disciples, leading thousands if not millions towards the promised land. However, due to his purist teachings ofKekism, some deem him a heretic for his occasionally critical analysis of the God-Emperor.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Some from the /pol/ region of Kekistan view his lack of paranoid anti-Semitic conspiracy theorizing a sign of blue pilled cuckoldry despite his criticism of the Jew State. His channel also attracts various trolls/Communist faggots, much to the amusement of all.

His grimoire teaches Kekistanis how to effectively wage the memetic war, but woe unto Kek's people should this information fall into the wrong hands.

Lol, why are you quoting a fandom wiki that's full of obvious opinion as though this debunks anything the guy has said? Why not actually address his points in stead of trying to smear someone you probably didn't even know before you google searched him?

And Russian hacker name? LMFAO! The level of bullshit accusations lefties will go to in order to avoid actually engaging with dissent is fucking breathtaking.

Ok, this guy is just another liar that is not accurate, he is not factual, he has an agenda, he uses weak examples, he uses generalities and he is a politically motivated liar..

Honestly, just throwing out those claims with no examples or backing is a better argument than that fandom wiki shit calling him a Russian hacker. Still a pretty baseless set of smear claims, but significantly less breathlessly hysterical than the article that starts with "Muh Russia!" and then weaves seamlessly into a literal interpretation of meme humor. Even a tiny step in the right direction is progress!

Great explanation for why joe biden shouldn't be President....his anti-gun agenda...

Yes, 40 years of Republican economic and public policies have lead to a country which is sick, broke and unemployed - again. Three of the four largest economic crashes in American history have happened under Republican Presidents over the past 40 years - two in their second terms so they have no one to blame but Republicans, and now Trump has utterly cratered the economy, leading to social chaos, massive unemployment and the worst crash since the Great Depression. But hey, you can still have your guns.

Clutch them to your bossom. Hold tight, because that's all you have left after 40 years of Republican governance. You lost your unions under Reagan, your house and your manufacturing under Bush II, and now your health and peace of mind under Trump, but you've still got your guns!

Halleluah!!!

How did Trump crater the economy?

Be specific and cite policies.

Governors shut down the economy, not Trump you raving lunatic.

Why don't you look it up asshole? I would respectfully suggest that you stop trying to issue orders to others and do things for yourself. I realize conservatives are lazy and want everyone else to do their work for them, but I have other plans for my day that don't include you or your demands.

As my mother used to say "You're a lot younger and stronger than me. You want something. Do it yourself". Take all the time you need.

You got time to get online and make the claim. You got time to read the response to the claim. You got time to tell off the guy responding and act like he wasn't asking those things to challenge your assertions, but rather to get you to do research for him. But you don't have time to even attempt to back up your assertions? Lol! That evasion was super convincing, and WAY more sophisticated than the argumentative tactics of a petulant six year old.

Yes, 40 years of Republican economic and public policies have lead to a country which is sick, broke and unemployed - again. Three of the four largest economic crashes in American history have happened under Republican Presidents over the past 40 years - two in their second terms so they have no one to blame but Republicans, and now Trump has utterly cratered the economy, leading to social chaos, massive unemployment and the worst crash since the Great Depression. But hey, you can still have your guns.

Clutch them to your bossom. Hold tight, because that's all you have left after 40 years of Republican governance. You lost your unions under Reagan, your house and your manufacturing under Bush II, and now your health and peace of mind under Trump, but you've still got your guns!

Halleluah!!!

40 years of Republican governance? In what multiverse timeline did this happen? Here on THIS version of Earth, 40 years ago (1980) Jimmy Carter (D) was on year 3 of his term. After him were Reagan (R) and Bush Sr. (R), followed by Clinton (D), Bush Jr (R), Obama (D), and now Trump (R).

Prior to the '94 elections seeing Republicans take the House in '95, they hadn't controlled it since the 50's. Since Newt Gingrich and those guys took it during Clinton's first term, Republicans have admittedly controlled it for the majority of the time, but certainly not exclusively. The senate, on the other hand, has shifted back and forth pretty evenly in the last 40 years.

Not sure where you're getting this 40 years of Republican policies narrative. Probably the same place where Trump, and not Covid19 shutdowns, crashed the US economy this year. You must have really good drugs. I want in.

We're ready to exorcise our Second Amendment right to bear arms detractors one high velocity slug at a time. A bullet for every prayer; a prayer over every bullet. Step right up . . . they're a going mighty fast . . .

We're ready to exorcise our Second Amendment right to bear arms detractors one high velocity slug at a time. A bullet for every prayer; a prayer over every bullet. Step right up . . . they're a going mighty fast . . .

Took me a year to get a permit in NYC.

But the deeper problem is that with so many legal officials being Democrats......NYC DA Vance releasing every looter, rioter and arsonist the police arrested, .....I foresee a citizen protecting their home and family, shooting one of the thugs.....and being charged by the Democrat officials.

He just wants to enforce the laws on the books.

You expect us to believe this moron.

Tarl Warwick, also known by his online Russian hacker alias Styxhexenhammer666, is an apostle of Pepe and the Grand Memetic Wizard of Kekistan. Initially, he supported one of the Deceivers before being given a vision by Pepe, revealing to him the destiny of The Chosen One. He then joined the war, using his occult knowledge to perform dank memetic magic in opposition to the false prophets.

After the defeat of Crooked Hillary, he gathered a large following of disciples, leading thousands if not millions towards the promised land. However, due to his purist teachings ofKekism, some deem him a heretic for his occasionally critical analysis of the God-Emperor.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Some from the /pol/ region of Kekistan view his lack of paranoid anti-Semitic conspiracy theorizing a sign of blue pilled cuckoldry despite his criticism of the Jew State. His channel also attracts various trolls/Communist faggots, much to the amusement of all.

His grimoire teaches Kekistanis how to effectively wage the memetic war, but woe unto Kek's people should this information fall into the wrong hands.

Lol, why are you quoting a fandom wiki that's full of obvious opinion as though this debunks anything the guy has said? Why not actually address his points in stead of trying to smear someone you probably didn't even know before you google searched him?

And Russian hacker name? LMFAO! The level of bullshit accusations lefties will go to in order to avoid actually engaging with dissent is fucking breathtaking.

Is this your god? Apparently its 2aguy's god IMO.
View attachment 361327

Lefties are so gullible lately about so many absolutely cartoonish claims about people who's politics they don't like, that I honestly can't tell if you're joking or not.

Given the lawlessness on display by thugs throughout the cities and the tolerance by the Left coupled with the effort to marginalize Law Enforcement, gun sales are through the roof. Good luck on the grab. Who is going to “enforce” it? How?

But the deeper problem is that with so many legal officials being Democrats......NYC DA Vance releasing every looter, rioter and arsonist the police arrested, .....I foresee a citizen protecting their home and family, shooting one of the thugs.....and being charged by the Democrat officials.

It's a real slog here in Maryland as well . . . to get a permit. Luckily I was grandfathered into one due to carrying a firearm for prior government service. That said, official lethal self-defense advice varies here depending on who one consults. A police officer friend advised me to shoot to kill and then be sure to kill if I wound, speaking to any home invader situation. As for mobs surrounding our cars, a criminal defense attorney explained how maybe it's justifiable homicide if mob members break into our vehicle on the road, but maybe not. In Maryland we'd have to convince a jury our lives were actually threatened, not that we thought they were, which is a huge distinction. Nevertheless no price is too high to pay for the defense of family, but of course there should be no legal price to pay whatsoever for doing that.

It's a real slog here in Maryland as well . . . to get a permit. Luckily I was grandfathered into one due to carrying a firearm for prior government service. That said, official lethal self-defense advice varies here depending on who one consults. A police officer friend advised me to shoot to kill and then be sure to kill if I wound, speaking to any home invader situation. As for mobs surrounding our cars, a criminal defense attorney explained how maybe it's justifiable homicide if mob members break into our vehicle on the road, but maybe not. In Maryland we'd have to convince a jury our lives were actually threatened, not that we thought they were, which is a huge distinction. Nevertheless no price is too high to pay for the defense of family, but of course there should be no legal price to pay whatsoever for doing that.

I have family in Virginia...one a lawyer....who explained, to my shock.....that in NY I have a duty to retreat.....from my own home.

Democrats.

I have family in Virginia...one a lawyer....who explained, to my shock.....that in NY I have a duty to retreat.....from my own home.

Democrats.

Yeah, I expected as much. Bottom line: defending our own or the lives of our family and friends might well come down to sacrificing years of our lives. We were looking at vacation/bug-out homes in upstate New York until I had a closer look at some of that state's gun laws.

Don't feel too bad. I'm in Portland, OR. Under Mayor Wheeler and friends, I'm pretty sure lethal defense against the mob right now would get you physically handed over to them. I'm being hyperbolic, but when you look at some of the charges being handed out to people who defy the black block lives matter demonstrations. . . it's not exactly a huge exaggeration. Starting to look like the Dems' 60 year hiatus from lynching is about to sunset.

Halleluah!!!

Be specific. Quote Policies....sheesh you righties are like broken records. Trump's denial and inaction caused these governors (Republican and Democrat..you guys always seem to forget that) to have to take action....almost two months into the pandemic outbreak. That's what cratered the economy. That gets laid right at Trump's feet. Specific enough for you? Ah..The hue and cry of "conservatism". A just and noble ideology. She's right on the money as far as Republican and conservative policy failures. You want to know why the country is in the shape it is, look no further than the failed belief system called conservatism.

But let's get back to gun control and the oft quoted YouTube Internet douche I call Hippie Stink...who looks like he's just another Russian troll.
Biden is lobbying for sensible gun control measures. I don't hear him talking about taking away firearms. Reducing proliferation of assault weapons is not infringing on your 2nd Amendment rights.

Halleluah!!!

Be specific. Quote Policies....sheesh you righties are like broken records. Trump's denial and inaction caused these governors (Republican and Democrat..you guys always seem to forget that) to have to take action....almost two months into the pandemic outbreak. That's what cratered the economy. That gets laid right at Trump's feet. Specific enough for you? Ah..The hue and cry of "conservatism". A just and noble ideology. She's right on the money as far as Republican and conservative policy failures. You want to know why the country is in the shape it is, look no further than the failed belief system called conservatism.

But let's get back to gun control and the oft quoted YouTube Internet douche I call Hippie Stink...who looks like he's just another Russian troll.
Biden is lobbying for sensible gun control measures. I don't hear him talking about taking away firearms. Reducing proliferation of assault weapons is not infringing on your 2nd Amendment rights.

"Trump's denial and inaction caused these governors (Republican and Democrat..you guys always seem to forget that) to have to take action....almost two months into the pandemic outbreak. That's what cratered the economy. That gets laid right at Trump's feet. Specific enough for you? "

As the finest President in a full century said....
"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.”

And, of course, you are a perfect example.

Eleven days.

Somehow Trump is too slow in responding to the encroaching pandemic, [News of the virus’ highly contagious nature didn’t surface publicly until Jan. 20, Human-to-human transmission confirmed in China coronavirus] …and it took Trump a whole 11 days to shut down travel with China.

“Trump already signed an order Jan. 31 barring entry to foreign nationals,…” Trump sets new travel restrictions over coronavirus, considering southern border shutdown

Eleven days….

February 29th, first American died of the virus. First American has died from coronavirus, health officials confirm

March 13th…Trump declared a national health emergency due to the virus. Trump declares national emergency over coronavirus outbreak

Did any of the Marxist media mention that it took their god, Obama, 6 months from the outbreak of H1N1, and 1,000 American deaths, to declare a similar emergency?

Halleluah!!!

"Biden is lobbying for sensible gun control measures. "

Now....watch how I illustrate your stupidity.....and leave you speechless.

Could you name some of the gun control laws that criminals obey?

Halleluah!!!

"Trump's denial and inaction caused these governors (Republican and Democrat..you guys always seem to forget that) to have to take action....almost two months into the pandemic outbreak. That's what cratered the economy. That gets laid right at Trump's feet. Specific enough for you? "

"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.”

Eleven days.

Somehow Trump is too slow in responding to the encroaching pandemic, [News of the virus’ highly contagious nature didn’t surface publicly until Jan. 20, Human-to-human transmission confirmed in China coronavirus] …and it took Trump a whole 11 days to shut down travel with China.

“Trump already signed an order Jan. 31 barring entry to foreign nationals,…” Trump sets new travel restrictions over coronavirus, considering southern border shutdown

Eleven days….

February 29th, first American died of the virus. First American has died from coronavirus, health officials confirm

March 13th…Trump declared a national health emergency due to the virus. Trump declares national emergency over coronavirus outbreak

Did any of the Marxist media mention that it took their god, Obama, 6 months from the outbreak of H1N1, and 1,000 American deaths, to declare a similar emergency?

Let's see. January 31st. Too late. The restriction (not ban) didn't go into effect until February 3rd. By that time, 40K people had flown home from China in a panic to airports where there was little to nothing in the way of testing and contact tracing. Off and on your way. Bye! That February 29th date for the first recorded death has already been revised. The first known death was actually early in February.
Coroner: First US COVID-19 death occurred in early February

March 13th he declares an emergency. After Pence and the professionals were forced to step in because Trump did nothing. Let me direct your attention to two nights prior to his hostage speech on the night of March 11th. That's when Republicans and Mike Pence in particular recognized after Trump's address to the nation that they had to step in. That address will be remembered by history as the worst address to the nation ever given by a President. The very next day on March 12th, the stock market tanks with the worst losses seen since Black Monday in 1987.

And stop with the Russian disinformation campaign on the H1N1. A response that seems more than professional in light of what we've seen with the present administration. Obama took it seriously from the get go. A vaccine was ready to go six months later. And while I'm not making light of 1000 deaths, it seems quite tame in comparison to the 133K+ that COVID-19 has racked up under Trump. A lot of those deaths could have been prevented..if only we had someone who wanted to be a leader. Not just a campaigner.

Halleluah!!!

Eleven days.

Eleven days….

Let's see. January 31st. Too late. The restriction (not ban) didn't go into effect until February 3rd. By that time, 40K people had flown home from China in a panic to airports where there was little to nothing in the way of testing and contact tracing. Off and on your way. Bye! That February 29th date for the first recorded death has already been revised. The first known death was actually early in February.
Coroner: First US COVID-19 death occurred in early February

March 13th he declares an emergency. After Pence and the professionals were forced to step in because Trump did nothing. Let me direct your attention to two nights prior to his hostage speech on the night of March 11th. That's when Republicans and Mike Pence in particular recognized after Trump's address to the nation that they had to step in. That address will be remembered by history as the worst address to the nation ever given by a President. The very next day on March 12th, the stock market tanks with the worst losses seen since Black Monday in 1987.

And stop with the Russian disinformation campaign on the H1N1. A response that seems more than professional in light of what we've seen with the present administration. Obama took it seriously from the get go. A vaccine was ready to go six months later. And while I'm not making light of 1000 deaths, it seems quite tame in comparison to the 133K+ that COVID-19 has racked up under Trump. A lot of those deaths could have been prevented..if only we had someone who wanted to be a leader. Not just a campaigner.

"And stop with the Russian disinformation campaign on the H1N1."

Really?

Let's check:

Obama.....took him 6 months and 1,000 dead Americans to act.

"Obama declares H1N1 emergency
October 26,
2009 8:47 a.m. EDT
Washington (CNN) -- President Obama has declared a national emergency to deal with the "rapid increase in illness" from the H1N1 influenza virus."
Obama declares H1N1 emergency - CNN.com

It isn't until paragraph 10 that this is noted:

"Since the H1N1 flu pandemic began in April, millions of people in the United States have been infected, at least 20,000 have been hospitalized and more than 1,000 have died, said Dr. Thomas Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

What a difference between this competent, America-loving executive and Obama.

Where's the gratitude, Democrats???

Next time, take your shoe off before you put your foot in your mouth, you dunce.

Joe Biden also knows how to make progress on reducing gun violence using executive action. After the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School in 2012, President Obama tasked Vice President Biden with developing both legislative proposals and executive actions to make our communities safer. As a result of this effort, the Obama-Biden Administration took more than two dozen actions, including narrowing the so-called “gun show loophole,” increasing the number of records in the background check system, and expanding funding for mental health services.

It’s within our grasp to end our gun violence epidemic and respect the Second Amendment, which is limited. As president, Biden will pursue constitutional, common-sense gun safety policies. Biden will:

Hold gun manufacturers accountable. In 2005, then-Senator Biden voted against the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act, but gun manufacturers successfully lobbied Congress to secure its passage. This law protects these manufacturers from being held civilly liable for their products – a protection granted to no other industry. Biden will prioritize repealing this protection.

Get weapons of war off our streets. The bans on assault weapons and high-capacity magazines that Biden, along with Senator Feinstein, secured in 1994 reduced the lethality of mass shootings. But, in order to secure the passage of the bans, they had to agree to a 10-year sunset provision and when the time came, the Bush Administration failed to extend them. As president, Biden will:

• Ban the manufacture and sale of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. Federal law prevents hunters from hunting migratory game birds with more than three shells in their shotgun. That means our federal law does more to protect ducks than children. It’s wrong. Joe Biden will enact legislation to once again ban assault weapons. This time, the bans will be designed based on lessons learned from the 1994 bans. For example, the ban on assault weapons will be designed to prevent manufacturers from circumventing the law by making minor changes that don’t limit the weapon’s lethality. While working to pass this legislation, Biden will also use his executive authority to ban the importation of assault weapons.
  • Regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act. Currently, the National Firearms Act requires individuals possessing machine-guns, silencers, and short-barreled rifles to undergo a background check and register those weapons with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Due to these requirements, such weapons are rarely used in crimes. As president, Biden will pursue legislation to regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act.
  • Buy back the assault weapons and high-capacity magazines already in our communities. Biden will also institute a program to buy back weapons of war currently on our streets. This will give individuals who now possess assault weapons or high-capacity magazines two options: sell the weapons to the government, or register them under the National Firearms Act.
  • Reduce stockpiling of weapons. In order to reduce the stockpiling of firearms, Biden supports legislation restricting the number of firearms an individual may purchase per month to one.
Fuck off you fucking gun grabbing Nazi.

Joe Biden also knows how to make progress on reducing gun violence using executive action. After the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School in 2012, President Obama tasked Vice President Biden with developing both legislative proposals and executive actions to make our communities safer. As a result of this effort, the Obama-Biden Administration took more than two dozen actions, including narrowing the so-called “gun show loophole,” increasing the number of records in the background check system, and expanding funding for mental health services.

It’s within our grasp to end our gun violence epidemic and respect the Second Amendment, which is limited. As president, Biden will pursue constitutional, common-sense gun safety policies. Biden will:

Hold gun manufacturers accountable. In 2005, then-Senator Biden voted against the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act, but gun manufacturers successfully lobbied Congress to secure its passage. This law protects these manufacturers from being held civilly liable for their products – a protection granted to no other industry. Biden will prioritize repealing this protection.

Get weapons of war off our streets. The bans on assault weapons and high-capacity magazines that Biden, along with Senator Feinstein, secured in 1994 reduced the lethality of mass shootings. But, in order to secure the passage of the bans, they had to agree to a 10-year sunset provision and when the time came, the Bush Administration failed to extend them. As president, Biden will:

• Ban the manufacture and sale of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. Federal law prevents hunters from hunting migratory game birds with more than three shells in their shotgun. That means our federal law does more to protect ducks than children. It’s wrong. Joe Biden will enact legislation to once again ban assault weapons. This time, the bans will be designed based on lessons learned from the 1994 bans. For example, the ban on assault weapons will be designed to prevent manufacturers from circumventing the law by making minor changes that don’t limit the weapon’s lethality. While working to pass this legislation, Biden will also use his executive authority to ban the importation of assault weapons.
  • Regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act. Currently, the National Firearms Act requires individuals possessing machine-guns, silencers, and short-barreled rifles to undergo a background check and register those weapons with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Due to these requirements, such weapons are rarely used in crimes. As president, Biden will pursue legislation to regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act.
  • Buy back the assault weapons and high-capacity magazines already in our communities. Biden will also institute a program to buy back weapons of war currently on our streets. This will give individuals who now possess assault weapons or high-capacity magazines two options: sell the weapons to the government, or register them under the National Firearms Act.
  • Reduce stockpiling of weapons. In order to reduce the stockpiling of firearms, Biden supports legislation restricting the number of firearms an individual may purchase per month to one.

Yes....joe biden is a fascist.....and nothing he wants to do will do anything to reduce gun crime....thanks for pointing those things out.

Forum List

Back