Explaining Conservatives

She's a self-identified slut.....

....how about you?

She did no such thing you daft cu*t. Hence your inability to quote her doing it.

$3000 for birth control Is a lot of sex.

I'd assume that the vulgarity by that airhead is pretty much an admission of the charges.[/QUOTE]

Your vulgarity is an admission you lost your argument on page 2 or whenever it was. Still no quotes from Ms. Fluke...not surprising. Ya got noting DC

She did no such thing you daft cu*t. Hence your inability to quote her doing it.

I'd assume that the vulgarity by that airhead is pretty much an admission of the charges.

Your vulgarity is an admission you lost your argument on page 2 or whenever it was. Still no quotes from Ms. Fluke...not surprising. Ya got noting DC[/QUOTE]

I'm never vulgar....simply informative.

You are a proven low-life, and a liar.

Live with it.

I'd assume that the vulgarity by that airhead is pretty much an admission of the charges.

Your vulgarity is an admission you lost your argument on page 2 or whenever it was. Still no quotes from Ms. Fluke...not surprising. Ya got noting DC

Live with it.[/QUOTE]

You've used the word "slut" something like 40 times....
I think it's a function of your upbringing...am I right?

Live with it.

I think it's a function of your upbringing...am I right?[/QUOTE]

Wow! Just on another thread, not five min. ago, you.........ah, never mind, I'm sure you see it differently.

Live with it.

Wow! Just on another thread, not five min. ago, you.........ah, never mind, I'm sure you see it differently.

See what differently? Another Conservative referring to a woman they don't know, never met, never will meet a "slut"

I tell ya, if this was a 20 y/o rapper from Queens, you guys would be calling someone who used the "slut" word so much a thug...somehow when it's a conservative, they're "informative"....

You guys are too much.

Live with it.

I think it's a function of your upbringing...am I right?[/QUOTE]

It is an accurate description rather than the vulgarity that you use regularly.

The difference is which terms one can use in front of children.

For example, when I refer to you as a pig,...that’s not an insult, that’s an accurate taxonomic identification.
With apologies to pigs.

Live with it.

For example, when I refer to you as a pig,...that’s not an insult, that’s an accurate taxonomic identification.
With apologies to pigs.

Children?

You use the term "slut" in front of children? You're more grotesque than I thought.

With apologies to pigs.

Children?

You use the term "slut" in front of children? You're more grotesque than I thought.

Pleeeeeezzze....don't try to hide behind your stupidity.

You know the terms that you use are the ones that identify you as the low-life gutter snipe that you are.

You are as confused as a cow on AstroTurf.....and I use the term "cow" advisedly.

With apologies to pigs.

Children?

You know the terms that you use are the ones that identify you as the low-life gutter snipe that you are.

You are as confused as a cow on AstroTurf.....and I use the term "cow" advisedly.

I don't know Political Slut, you brought up children...why would you do that

Apparently you, Political Slut, feel unencumbered to use the s word in front of kids? If not, why would you ever, in your pathetic little brain, bring up such a shockingly foul topic?

Seriously, no smack here, if you think the word "slut" is suitable for kids, you should be arrested. You need help and are probably a threat to kids. Seek some fucking help.

Children?

Apparently you, Political Slut, feel unencumbered to use the s word in front of kids? If not, why would you ever, in your pathetic little brain, bring up such a shockingly foul topic?

Seriously, no smack here, if you think the word "slut" is suitable for kids, you should be arrested. You need help and are probably a threat to kids. Seek some fucking help.

What an interesting attempt to retreat...by claiming that you're simply stupid!

Actually....I've seen your posts.....you've got a pretty strong case there.

But, the terms 'slut' is acceptable in polite company....and, in fact is the appropriate one when discussing folks like you and Fluke.

But the term you have applied to me is not acceptable in said polite company....

Then again, you aren't acceptable in polite company, either.

I'll have to burst that 'stupidity balloon' you're trying to hide behind: I can prove that you know very well that 'slut' in not on the order of the vulgar language you've used:
...you haven't used it again after I called you on it!

Busted.....again?

More bad news:There is no vaccine against stupidity,

And let's not forget: You will never be able to live down to your reputation!

This should be interesting: did I pique you enough for you to use that vulgar term again...or will you try to hold back, because it would prove what I've said about you?

Can't wait to see!

What an interesting attempt to retreat...by claiming that you're simply stupid!

Actually....I've seen your posts.....you've got a pretty strong case there.

But, the terms 'slut' is acceptable in polite company....and, in fact is the appropriate one when discussing folks like you and Fluke.

But the term you have applied to me is not acceptable in said polite company....

Then again, you aren't acceptable in polite company, either.

I'll have to burst that 'stupidity balloon' you're trying to hide behind: I can prove that you know very well that 'slut' in not on the order of the vulgar language you've used:
...you haven't used it again after I called you on it!

Busted.....again?

More bad news:There is no vaccine against stupidity,

And let's not forget: You will never be able to live down to your reputation!

This should be interesting: did I pique you enough for you to use that vulgar term again...or will you try to hold back, because it would prove what I've said about you?

Can't wait to see!

IMO you would be worthy of using the "C" word to describe you.

But you two carry on. Ima feeling the Rethug luv spreading all over the place.

It's like watching a cat (@PoliticalChick) play with mouse before the cat kills it.

See what differently? Another Conservative referring to a woman they don't know, never met, never will meet a "slut"

I tell ya, if this was a 20 y/o rapper from Queens, you guys would be calling someone who used the "slut" word so much a thug...somehow when it's a conservative, they're "informative"....

You guys are too much.

The irony of those comments...

A lot of assumptions there, seems more an attempt to explain liberals by projection than any kind of explanation of conservatives.

Conservatives crave the familiar and are fond of forming either/or divisions in everything about the world. They like to boil things down to simplicity even at the cost of a full understanding. They abhor the gray area, loath ambiguity and hate the things that defy a simple understanding. They are intellectually lazy preferring stereotypes to a less clear-cut reality. At their core this need to categorize things into easily identifiable groups: friend/enemy, us/them, bad/good, etc. is their main defining characteristic. Add to this a tendency to stick with their first initial knee-jerk reaction to an issue in the face of subsequent contradictory evidence and you have a basic understanding of the conservative mindset.

Now don't get me wrong here, not really trying to piss anyone off, this mindset has advantages in certain ares of life, decisiveness is awesome when the knee-jerk reaction happens to be correct.

We abhor those things because you LIBTARDS hide behind those things...those things allow you to dither when action is required...allow you to plead for tolerance because you have no standards...allow you to embrace immorality because there is no truth...and so we have the mess we have...thanks a lot....

You poor, poor thing.

There is a vast difference in my using, and explaining the term "slut" to children as a cautionary lesson..
..and your desire to bring up children as sluts.

...you did say you'd be proud to have children with the values of Fluke....or would you rather retract that in your embarrassment?

Surely, even a dunce like you understands that difference.....don't you?

Or....will you lie and claim not to see the difference?

Let's review....

1. I explain the pernicious effects of being a slut....

2. You advocate that your children attain the.....lowest.....of values.

Is that correct?

You poor, poor thing.

There is a vast difference in my using, and explaining the term "slut" to children as a cautionary lesson..

...you did say you'd be proud to have children with the values of Fluke....or would you rather retract that in your embarrassment?
=

Since Ms. Fluke is no slut...the only embarrassment is on your part for teaching kids that word...Again, I'm literally shocked that you're not behind bars somewhere. I'm sure there is some free counseling you can get in your ghetto or town since you likely have little or no income.

I would have never gone there...kids? I'm stunned that someone would not only introduce kids to that word but you also admit it? DO you teach them how to snot coke also?

Let's review....

Is that correct?

No lets review:

1. You called Ms. Fluke a slut for some reason.

2. You claimed she "self identifies" as one.

3. I asked you to quote her doing as such

4. You said the difference is words you'll say in front of kids

5. I'm stunned that you're not behind bars (where you would probably belong). Serioulsy DC...seek some help. You obviously need it.

You poor, poor thing.

=

Since Ms. Fluke is no slut...the only embarrassment is on your part for teaching kids that word...Again, I'm literally shocked that you're not behind bars somewhere. I'm sure there is some free counseling you can get in your ghetto or town since you likely have little or no income.

I would have never gone there...kids? I'm stunned that someone would not only introduce kids to that word but you also admit it? DO you teach them how to snot coke also?

Let's review....

Is that correct?

No lets review:

5. I'm stunned that you're not behind bars (where you would probably belong). Serioulsy DC...seek some help. You obviously need it.

"You called Ms. Fluke a slut for some reason."
I explain things to you…now see if you can understand this….for the same reason I believe the freezer deserves a light as well.

The reason, again....is her announcing to the world of her extensive sexual penchant, as defined by a demand for thousands of dollars in taxpayer funds for her 'needs.'

"If people were to buy only condoms and not birth control pills over the span of three years, $3000 at that price would roughly purchase 1,848 condoms."
What $3000 Gets You In Birth Control Around Georgetown Law | MRCTV

Now, look how much I've taught you is such a short time!

First, not to use the vulgarity you tossed around earlier

And now, the "Let's Review" technique!

And to think of all your earlier schooling, where none believed you were capable of learning!

I do get a kick out of your being reduced to the absurd statements that teaching children vocabulary is somehow to be avoided.

.....on the other hand...it does tend to explain your abysmal performance in school....

You are taking quite a beating here, huh?
See what happens when you don’t send that e-mail chain letter to seven people?

You poor, poor thing.

=

Let's review....

Is that correct?

No lets review:

"You called Ms. Fluke a slut for some reason."
I explain things to you…now see if you can understand this….for the same reason I believe the freezer deserves a light as well.

The reason, again....is her announcing to the world of her extensive sexual penchant, as defined by a demand for thousands of dollars in taxpayer funds for her 'needs.'

"If people were to buy only condoms and not birth control pills over the span of three years, $3000 at that price would roughly purchase 1,848 condoms."
What $3000 Gets You In Birth Control Around Georgetown Law | MRCTV
Congratulations on finally citing a source that quoted the person you've called a slut.

Okay, I read your link. Here is the actual quote from Ms. Fluke:

“Without insurance coverage, contraception can cost a woman over $3,000 during law school," Fluke said.
[/quote]
That is true. One of the contraceptives we purchased for a while was over $100 a cycle. That means that each month it was $100+ dollars. For 3 years, that is $3,600. Yasmin is incrediby expensive as if Ortho Cept, Levora...etc

"For a lot of students who, like me, are on public interest scholarships, that’s practically an entire summer’s salary. Forty percent of female students at Georgetown Law report struggling financially as a result of this policy."

I can imagine; 3,600 out of your budget as you are a student is quite a bit.

Now, look how much I've taught you is such a short time!
You've taught nobody anything except to cement the hatred conservatives have for women. For example, the thing you chose to cite from your source was something along the line how many condoms it would buy.

This only underscores your universe-sized amount of ignorance. You see, contraceptives have a hormone in them that has benefits/medicinal qualities beyond contraception...condoms do not. Additonally, Condoms require reliance on a partner. As we know from Newt, you can't trust men to be responsible in every case. As we know from you, women are often pretty stupid and forgetful so you take your pill daily and you don't have to worry about it.

First, not to use the vulgarity you tossed around earlier
I debate in the manner I'm debated. I never brought up Ms. Fluke. You went out of your way to involve her on post 173... Seriously...you brought her up and was shown to be wrong about her in most every way possible. You'll deny it of course but I just demonstrated it....it's become a habit of mine to expose your ignorance.

And now, the "Let's Review" technique!

And to think of all your earlier schooling, where none believed you were capable of learning!
Likewise.

I do get a kick out of your being reduced to the absurd statements that teaching children vocabulary is somehow to be avoided.
You brought up the words you'd use in front of kids.

.....on the other hand...it does tend to explain your abysmal performance in school....
My scholarships helped quite a bit.

You are taking quite a beating here, huh?
See what happens when you don’t send that e-mail chain letter to seven people?

The irony...

a d/c like yourself surely knows how bad you look to not only others but in the mirror--involving kids? Wow.

Forum List

Back