Explaining Conservatives

And the far left still pushes talking points and propaganda as if they are fact.

They still can not understand why their far left programmed Obama drone talking points are not taken seriously.

This is not propaganda

Last edited by a moderator:

The case began in 1981 when the RNC created a “national ballot security task force” that, among other things, undertook mailing campaigns targeted at black and Latino neighborhoods in New Jersey. If mailers were returned undelivered, party activists put those voters on a list to be challenged if they showed up to cast a ballot. In addition, the party was alleged to have hired off-duty law enforcement officers to “patrol” minority neighborhoods on election day.

And this explains the contempt most conservatives have for the fundamental right to vote, particularly among minority voters; the RNC’s ‘task force’ was both reprehensible and repugnant to our most cherished freedoms.

And this explains the contempt most conservatives have for the fundamental right to vote, particularly among minority voters; the RNC’s ‘task force’ was both reprehensible and repugnant to our most cherished freedoms.

The idea that one should be a citizen, not in prison, alive, and only vote once is hardly "contempt," Comrade.

You have contempt for the rule of law, though.

Conservatives believe a person is responsible for themselves and their family.

Liberals believe the community is responsible for everyone thus they can tell you what to do and they can take what they want from you for the "collective."
Clinton_Village.jpg

Except you're paying for all of his ex-wive's lifestyles though his congressional pension.

I am paying Gingrich a Congressional pension.

He is paying his ex-wives.

The contraception mandate forces me pay for the contraception of others.

And it may even be against my religious beliefs.

No, it forces the policy holder to pay.
'Scuse me you idiotic twat? But wouldn't HE be the policy holder?

I am paying Gingrich a Congressional pension.

He is paying his ex-wives.

The contraception mandate forces me pay for the contraception of others.

And it may even be against my religious beliefs.

"He" being whom? Gingrich? Sure...except he's making a killing off of his federal pension that you're paying for. In the case of Ms. Fluke, she's either paying for her insurance or GLS was paying and not costing you a dime.

But it's probably been 10 minutes since you called someone a slut so feel free to let it fly again even thought it's not warranted.

Cindy Sheehan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you do know her son gave his life making her a gold star mother right?

To you gold star mothers should be made to shut up?

gee your a real human turd

From reading your post, you should be outraged how the democratic party used her as a tool then kicked her to the curb, TDM. But, you're not because pieces of Sh*t don't have IQ's. :eusa_whistle:

"He" being whom? Gingrich? Sure...except he's making a killing off of his federal pension that you're paying for. In the case of Ms. Fluke, she's either paying for her insurance or GLS was paying and not costing you a dime.

But it's probably been 10 minutes since you called someone a slut so feel free to let it fly again even thought it's not warranted.

You seem to object to the appellation "slut."

Why?

What term, exactly, would you use for someone who finds it imperative to broadcast their sexual proclivities to the nation....and, additionally, demand that the rest of the citizenry provide for the costs of her implements?

Are these more fitting terms: 'gentlewoman' or 'lady' ...how about 'aristocrat'?

If not.....would you like to retract your statement that you'd be happy to have children with the values of Fluke?

No?

Well...do you have you the courage of your convictions....enough to name a child 'Slut'?

I'm interested in clarity, not agreement.....

Why?

What term, exactly, would you use for someone who finds it imperative to broadcast their sexual proclivities to the nation....and, additionally, demand that the rest of the citizenry provide for the costs of her implements?

Are these more fitting terms: 'gentlewoman' or 'lady' ...how about 'aristocrat'?

If not.....would you like to retract your statement that you'd be happy to have children with the values of Fluke?

No?

Well...do you have you the courage of your convictions....enough to name a child 'Slut'?

Feel free to quote her doing the above...

Why?

No?

Feel free to quote her doing the above...

Sure....

"...Ms. Fluke ought to pay for her own contraception, because otherwise, what she is doing is to make her sex life, and the sex lives of her fellow students a matter for public review. You can’t demand the public subsidize your “reproductive health” and not expect some sort of public denunciations or judgments.

....the illogical claim of some, and Fluke is one of them, that they simultaneously don’t want government in their bedrooms, but do want them to fully furnish it for them.

Keep your contraception private, and it will remain private. Contraception for that purpose is not healthcare. It’s contraception. I don’t care about Fluke’s sexual habits or those of other Georgetown students,...."
Sandra Fluke?s Irrational Demand « Mark America

Now....how about answering my questions.

Step up to the mic.....

No?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back