Explaining Conservatives

You seem to object to the appellation "slut."

Why?

What term, exactly, would you use for someone who finds it imperative to broadcast their sexual proclivities to the nation....and, additionally, demand that the rest of the citizenry provide for the costs of her implements?

Are these more fitting terms: 'gentlewoman' or 'lady' ...how about 'aristocrat'?

If not.....would you like to retract your statement that you'd be happy to have children with the values of Fluke?

No?

Well...do you have you the courage of your convictions....enough to name a child 'Slut'?

I'm interested in clarity, not agreement.....

Feel free to quote her doing the above...

Sure....

"...Ms. Fluke ought to pay for her own contraception, because otherwise, what she is doing is to make her sex life, and the sex lives of her fellow students a matter for public review. You can’t demand the public subsidize your “reproductive health” and not expect some sort of public denunciations or judgments.

....the illogical claim of some, and Fluke is one of them, that they simultaneously don’t want government in their bedrooms, but do want them to fully furnish it for them.

Keep your contraception private, and it will remain private. Contraception for that purpose is not healthcare. It’s contraception. I don’t care about Fluke’s sexual habits or those of other Georgetown students,...."
Sandra Fluke?s Irrational Demand « Mark America

Now....how about answering my questions.

Step up to the mic.....

What term, exactly, would you use for someone who finds it imperative to broadcast their sexual proclivities to the nation....and, additionally, demand that the rest of the citizenry provide for the costs of her implements?

Are these more fitting terms: 'gentlewoman' or 'lady' ...how about 'aristocrat'?

If not.....would you like to retract your statement that you'd be happy to have children with the values of Fluke?

No?

Well...do you have you the courage of your convictions....enough to name a child 'Slut'?

Sure....

"...Ms. Fluke ought to pay for her own contraception, because otherwise, what she is doing is to make her sex life, and the sex lives of her fellow students a matter for public review. You can’t demand the public subsidize your “reproductive health” and not expect some sort of public denunciations or judgments.

....the illogical claim of some, and Fluke is one of them, that they simultaneously don’t want government in their bedrooms, but do want them to fully furnish it for them.

Keep your contraception private, and it will remain private. Contraception for that purpose is not healthcare. It’s contraception. I don’t care about Fluke’s sexual habits or those of other Georgetown students,...."

Step up to the mic.....

No?

I did....in post #339.....

...but you still haven't answered the question about your seeming objection to her title of "slut."

Is there a more appropriate term for one who behaves thus:

"...Ms. Fluke ought to pay for her own contraception, because otherwise, what she is doing is to make her sex life, and the sex lives of her fellow students a matter for public review. You can’t demand the public subsidize your “reproductive health” and not expect some sort of public denunciations or judgments.....

And if so....what would a more appropriate term be?

If you can't think of one....well, I won't be surprised.

Sure....

Step up to the mic.....

No?

Actually you didn't...you cited a blog that didn't quote Ms. Fluke

Again, cite Ms. Fluke in her congressional testimony talking about her proclivities and/or wanting taxpayer funding for contraception.

Again, cite Ms. Fluke in her congressional testimony talking about her proclivities and/or wanting taxpayer funding for contraception.

It described the behavior that identifies a person as being correctly identified by the title to which object.

Was it a correct description?

And, if so......my question still remains unanswered.....what would you suggest as a better term?

It described the behavior that identifies a person as being correctly identified by the title to which object.

And, if so......my question still remains unanswered.....what would you suggest as a better term?

The mis-characterization of her testimony by you and this blogger (wonderful source :rofl:) means zilch to me.

Again, your homework is to cite what you accused Ms. Fluke of in her testimony. Now don't come back until you've done your job.

The mis-characterization of her testimony by you and this blogger (wonderful source :rofl:) means zilch to me.

Again, your homework is to cite what you accused Ms. Fluke of in her testimony. Now don't come back until you've done your job.

We both know that you are trying your hardest to deny the facts, to tap dance as fast as you can to deny same.

But you cannot.

This is actually a valid description...one which you have championed, but would like to sanitize.
Again, ...you cannot.

I'll stipulate that the term 'slut' is offensive....but it is not meant as a compliment.
And, in this case, fully deserved.

That is the minor point.

The major point remains that her pride in both announcing her sexual practice...and demanding that society endorse same by paying for her requirements, would hardly be an improvement for civilization should all of our gender behave in a similar fashion.

We both know that you are trying your hardest to deny the facts, to tap dance as fast as you can to deny same.

But you cannot.

This is actually a valid description...one which you have championed, but would like to sanitize.
Again, ...you cannot.
According to you. I think you're a daft cu*t. As I describe it. So that means you're a daft cu*t.

Case closed.

I'll stipulate that the term 'slut' is offensive....but it is not meant as a compliment.
Why do you say so? Again, quote Sandra Fluke in her testimony.

The major point remains that her pride in both announcing her sexual practice...and demanding that society endorse same by paying for her requirements, would hardly be an improvement for civilization should all of our gender behave in a similar fashion.

See, you haven't quoted her doing any of that..only some idiot making an assessment of her testimony.

I deem you to be a daft cu*t. Apparently, a third party can agree with me and now its up to you to prove you're not one...right?

You're certainly doing exactly what you didn't set out to do in this thread...explain why conservatives are hated by women... You're going out of your way to call a woman

you don't know
you haven't met
you never will know or meet

a slut.

This is why women vote for Democrats.

But you cannot.

Again, ...you cannot.
According to you. I think you're a daft cu*t. As I describe it. So that means you're a daft cu*t.

Case closed.

See, you haven't quoted her doing any of that..only some idiot making an assessment of her testimony.

I deem you to be a daft cu*t. Apparently, a third party can agree with me and now its up to you to prove you're not one...right?

You're certainly doing exactly what you didn't set out to do in this thread...explain why conservatives are hated by women... You're going out of your way to call a woman

you don't know
you haven't met

a slut.

I'm going to take the vulgarity as your acceptance of having lost the debate.....

...seems the best you can do is assume the same mantle as your icon.

But you cannot.

Again, ...you cannot.

Case closed.

you don't know
you haven't met

a slut.

I'm going to take the vulgarity as your acceptance of having lost the debate.....

You've used slut repeatedly...don't dish it out if you can't take it.

Case closed.

you don't know
you haven't met

a slut.

"Slut" defined by the Oxford English dictionary....
"The accepted denotative meaning is a sexually promiscuous woman[9] or "a woman of a low or loose character; a bold or impudent girl; a hussy, jade"

"a woman of a low or loose character" covers your vulgarity, too....doesn't it.

No wonder you're so sensitive to the term......

'Scuse me you idiotic twat? But wouldn't HE be the policy holder?

"He" being whom? Gingrich? Sure...except he's making a killing off of his federal pension that you're paying for. In the case of Ms. Fluke, she's either paying for her insurance or GLS was paying and not costing you a dime.

But it's probably been 10 minutes since you called someone a slut so feel free to let it fly again even thought it's not warranted.

You seem to object to the appellation "slut."

Why?

She did neither.

"The accepted denotative meaning is a sexually promiscuous woman[9] or "a woman of a low or loose character; a bold or impudent girl; a hussy, jade"

You're the expert on slutdom...I think you're the professional slut here hon.

But the overarching point is that the Conservatives think they can just call women they don't like sluts and get away with it. Daft cu*ts like yourself don't understand that women consistently have voted with Democrats and are now 52% of the electorate making the votes of who you call "sluts" even more valuable.

But please keep up on this thread. You lost the argument on page 2; I'm just padding my stats at this point.

Maybe it refers to a woman who has sex with a man in exchange for a free place to live, free food, free clothing, and a little spending money.

But the overarching point is that the Conservatives think they can just call women they don't like sluts and get away with it. Daft cu*ts like yourself don't understand that women consistently have voted with Democrats and are now 52% of the electorate making the votes of who you call "sluts" even more valuable.

But please keep up on this thread. You lost the argument on page 2; I'm just padding my stats at this point.

She's a self-identified slut.....

....how about you?

"I would be proud to have kids that grew up to be like Ms. Fluke....."

That pretty much says it all....
A tough smart liberated woman...you betcha I'd take Ms. Fluke as a role model well before I'd take Newt Gingrich.

You'd probably climb a glass wall to what was on the other side
The 70's called, they want their sense of humor back. :eusa_shhh:

You wrote: ""I would be proud to have kids that grew up to be like Ms. Fluke....."

While filled with fear for any children you have or may have, I'm perfectly happy to allow your quote above to prove what a low-life you are.

I know that you don't read, so I'm providing the following in the hopes that you might see yourself in Toynbee's words.

1. In “A Study of History,” by Arnold J. Toynbee, in the chapter called ‘Schism in the Soul, “Toynbee observed that one of the consistent symptoms of a disintegrating civilization is that elites begin to imitate the bottom of society. Toynbee says the growth phase of civilization is led by a creative minority who have a strong, self-confident sense of style, virtue and purpose.

The uncreative majority follows along through attempts to imitate the creative minority.

2. In disintegrating civilizations, the creative minority (elites) are no longer confident and setting the example. They "lapse into truancy" (reject the obligations of citizenship) and "surrender to a sense of promiscuity" (succumb to vulgarization of manners, the arts and language). Until a few decades ago, the groups we used to call "low-class" or "trash", are now called the underclass. The upper-class, instead of challenging trashy behavior, often imitates and placates it.

a. … four-letter words were unknown in public discourse and among the elites and were used sparingly even in private discourse. Today, vulgar language knows no class, sex, age or place. As late as 1960, sleeping with one's boyfriend was mostly a lower-class thing. It was deemed sluttish and something to be kept secret; today it's open and assumed to be normal…. In some instances, unwed mothers proudly hold baby showers celebrating their illegitimate offspring. Homosexual marriages were unheard of; today, in some jurisdictions, homosexual marriages have legal sanction. Of course, to be judgmental about the new codes of conduct is to risk being labeled a prude and possibly a racist, sexist or a homophobe.”
America's New Role Models

Fluke: "surrender to a sense of promiscuity" (succumb to vulgarization of manners, the arts and language)."....."low-class" or "trash",

You: " often imitates and placates it"

"sluttish and something to be kept secret"

"Of course, to be judgmental about the new codes of conduct is to risk being labeled a prude and possibly a racist, sexist or a homophobe.”

In his best-seller, "Coming Apart," Charles Murray actually asks higher character folks to do just that.
He says "preach what you practice."

But I'll bet you aren't educated enough to know the names Arnold Toynbee or Charles Murray......are you.

Here...let me speak to you on your level: Let's play horse. I'll be the front end and you be yourself.

PC, a conservative who I highly respect has you pegged.

Equality, rightly understood as our founding fathers understood it, leads to liberty and to the emancipation of creative differences; wrongly understood, as it has been so tragically in our time, it leads first to conformity and then to despotism.
Barry Goldwater

Conservatism has become toxic to a free and open society. Here is some free advise...keep your nose out of other people's business.

She's a self-identified slut.....

....how about you?

She did no such thing you daft cu*t. Hence your inability to quote her doing it.

Once you understand how the sociopathic "The ends always justify the means for my own side" philosophy forms the basis of conservatism, vile behavior such as PC's is easily explainable. If it aids their side, a conservative simply auto-justifies it, no matter how stupid or immoral it is. If a big lie helps them attack liberals, then to them the big lie becomes the truth. If it wasn't for relative morals, most conservatives would have no morals at all.

Contrast that to the far more absolute morality of the liberals. We have a hard time understanding how anyone can stoop as low as PC does here, since her kind of deranged relative morality is just so utterly alien to the rational and moral part of the country.

This is one reason why conservatives hate liberals so much, of course. The shining moral absolutism of the liberals causes a sort of physical pain to conservatives, much like sunlight burning a vampire, hence the conservatives lash out at the source of the pain.

Forum List

Back