"Experts’ Listed 27 House Races As Toss-Ups. Republicans Won All 27

On Monday, Burgess Owens, a former NFL player and vocal critic of Colin Kaepernick, was declared the winner of Utah’s 4th Congressional District.

Despite running against an incumbent and trailing by 11% in final polling, Owens prevailed in a race deemed a “toss-up” by Cook Political Report, a “nonpartisan” election and campaign analysis group popular among legacy media outlets.

Ahead of the 2020 election, Cook listed 27 races as “toss-ups,” meaning they were too close to predict one way or the other. Republicans won all 27.

That’s not a typo. Despite being assured by that conservatism was about to drown beneath an impending “blue wave,” Republicans won every single close race.

Republicans also won all 26 races deemed “leaning or likely Republican,” and even picked up 7 of the 36 seats listed as “leaning or likely Democrat.”

BJ - Clearly a red wave, anyone that thinks that the Republicans would not have held The White House , is too stupid, or too corrupt to live.
Experts Surprised!

Beware the "experts" with a perpetual look of surprise on their faces.

Experts, except for a select few are all BubbleCultists-

I will never forget the woman from the NYT after Reagan won 49 states who said -
I don't understand how that is possible, I don't anyone that voted for him.

The danger of The Cult of the Bubble.

On Monday, Burgess Owens, a former NFL player and vocal critic of Colin Kaepernick, was declared the winner of Utah’s 4th Congressional District.

Despite running against an incumbent and trailing by 11% in final polling, Owens prevailed in a race deemed a “toss-up” by Cook Political Report, a “nonpartisan” election and campaign analysis group popular among legacy media outlets.

Ahead of the 2020 election, Cook listed 27 races as “toss-ups,” meaning they were too close to predict one way or the other. Republicans won all 27.

That’s not a typo. Despite being assured by that conservatism was about to drown beneath an impending “blue wave,” Republicans won every single close race.

Republicans also won all 26 races deemed “leaning or likely Republican,” and even picked up 7 of the 36 seats listed as “leaning or likely Democrat.”

BJ - Clearly a red wave, anyone that thinks that the Republicans would not have held The White House , is too stupid, or too corrupt to live.
And, yet.....we're supposed to believe that Trump got the most votes any presidential candidate has ever received.....BUT Joe Biden got 5 million more????

:laughing0301:

Can you Biden people AT LEAST acknowledge that we are NOT unreasonable in being suspicious?

Anyone?

Hello? (high reverb cave echo)

And, yet.....we're supposed to believe that Trump got the most votes any presidential candidate has ever received.....BUT Joe Biden got 5 million more????

:laughing0301:

Can you Biden people AT LEAST acknowledge that we are NOT unreasonable in being suspicious?

Anyone?

Hello? (high reverb cave echo)

Most don't have bright and curious minds - the rest don't care - they want there guy in by hook or by crook.

Does it seem even a little weird that there was a Red Wave throughout the County - but not for the leader of the Red Party
Does it seem even a little weird that there was an enormous number of ballots that had no markings on them other than a vote for Biden?
There are 19 counties in the USA that are "bell weather counties" they have voted for the eventual winner every Presidential election since 1960 - President Trump carried 18 of those 19 counties.

Anyone that even knew what critical thinking skills were, would have to wonder about those and other inconsistencies.

I give you Georgia.

We are supposed to believe that Dems rigged the votes for Biden but failed to do so for Senate? Because they don't want control of the Senate?

Yet you believe the Dems fixed the Presidential race but didn't bother to fix other races at the same time?
You must think the democrats could fix every election in America if they really wanted to.
No one can help how stupid you appear to be.
So you commit a felony by changing a ballot to Biden but then vote for the GOP? You can believe that if you need to.
You are conflating what the democrat leadership did with what the average republican voter did.

Why is that too complicated for you to follow?
So what did the Dem leadership do and what did the average GOP voter do?

I was talking with a conservative friend and told him I knew exactly how he felt. In 2016, my candidate had, IMHO, better and more popular positions on the important issues. Unfortunately she was very unlikeable. It wouldn't surprise me if many GOP voters abstained from voting for Trump but did vote for the rest of the GOP candidates.

People are still trying to figure out why the polls were so far off.

My theory is that Republicans are anti everything (government/MSM/etc. ) that many many of them simply refused to respond to pollsters.

I never bought into the "shy Trumper' theory. I think that many of the most ardent ones just never got counted because they refused to be sampled at all.

That being said...it's probably a one off. As Trump fades away and QAnon nonsense fades away...that phenomenon will as well.
The Deplorables are awakened now is not a theory.

I give you Georgia.

We are supposed to believe that Dems rigged the votes for Biden but failed to do so for Senate? Because they don't want control of the Senate?

Does it not seem strange that the Democrats are even close in Georgia
When has it even been close in the last 20 years?

Yet you believe the Dems fixed the Presidential race but didn't bother to fix other races at the same time?
You must think the democrats could fix every election in America if they really wanted to.
No one can help how stupid you appear to be.
So you commit a felony by changing a ballot to Biden but then vote for the GOP? You can believe that if you need to.
You are conflating what the democrat leadership did with what the average republican voter did.

Why is that too complicated for you to follow?

I was talking with a conservative friend and told him I knew exactly how he felt. In 2016, my candidate had, IMHO, better and more popular positions on the important issues. Unfortunately she was very unlikeable. It wouldn't surprise me if many GOP voters abstained from voting for Trump but did vote for the rest of the GOP candidates.

Yet he received more votes that any President in History.
It doesn't seem as if your theory is sound.

They planned to steal votes in all the likely swing states, obviously. Votes were pirated in a
variety of ways. Use of the Dominion vote changing machines prove that.

The vote totals, before the left stopped the vote count to make their "readjustments", demonstrates that.

In Michigan Dems supposedly rigged the vote for Biden but forgot to rig the vote for the State House.

Right

Exactly. Doesn't it look really odd? Like they wanted to rig the POTUS but didn't want to bother with any other race?
Huh?

You just admitted that the whole "they rigged it" doesn't make sense
No.

Given the FACT that Dems whiffed on all 27 house seats, and the FACT that many many many ballots for Biden had no down-ballot choices, and given the FACT that Trump got 73 million votes (the most ever...except for Biden's ridiculous 78 million) and the Dems STILL whiffed on all 27 house seats, I would say that it seems pretty clear that only one race is a complete, nearly impossible anomaly compared to any election in the history of elections.

:dunno:

They planned to steal votes in all the likely swing states, obviously. Votes were pirated in a
variety of ways. Use of the Dominion vote changing machines prove that.
And yet they lost down ballot races (that really mattered) in most of those states.

How does that happen if they were changing votes?

Admit it. Your "theory" is bullshit

And yet they lost down ballot races (that really mattered) in most of those states.

I already told you. Access to vote changing Dominion machines is not unlimited.

The democrats shot the wad on Biden. There are threads here showing an analysis of votes in the presidential election . No such analysis in the down ballot possible because Dominion was not used there.
Have your mom explain it to you.

I already told you. Access to vote changing Dominion machines is not unlimited.

The democrats shot the wad on Biden. There are threads here showing an analysis of votes in the presidential election . No such analysis in the down ballot possible because Dominion was not used there.

That would seem prudent
if mom is available.

No such analysis in the down ballot possible because Dominion was not used there.
That's one of the dumbest things a dumb Trumper has ever posted.

Your claim is that one software program was used for the Presidential ballot counting and something else was used on down ballots?

When those votes were on the SAME BALLOTS?

Jesus. You folks will say anything no matter how stupid

No such analysis in the down ballot possible because Dominion was not used there.
That's one of the dumbest things a dumb Trumper has ever posted.

Your claim is that one software program was used for the Presidential ballot counting and something else was used on down ballots?

When those votes were on the SAME BALLOTS?

Jesus. You folks will say anything no matter how stupid

Who claimed that?

Forum List

Back