"Experts’ Listed 27 House Races As Toss-Ups. Republicans Won All 27

You have to wonder how many democrats in the House are going to support the Far Left agenda if they are from red or purple districts. If the democrats push that shit anyway then I'd bet serious money the House will flip to the GOP in 2022. It looks like their majority has declined or will decline to only about 10 seats when it's all said and done.
That's the primary reason I believe they will wait until after the midterms to retire Quid Pro Joe and install Kamala. No matter when they do it, they'll get shellacked, but they need to or Joe won't remember to push the agenda.

You have to wonder how many democrats in the House are going to support the Far Left agenda if they are from red or purple districts. If the democrats push that shit anyway then I'd bet serious money the House will flip to the GOP in 2022. It looks like their majority has declined or will decline to only about 10 seats when it's all said and done.
That's the primary reason I believe they will wait until after the midterms to retire Quid Pro Joe and install Kamala. No matter when they do it, they'll get shellacked, but they need to or Joe won't remember to push the agenda.
If they install her, we'll put Nikki Haley up against her and she will destroy her.

Nikki/Ted for 2024!

1605724620168.png

If they install her, we'll put Nikki Haley up against her and she will destroy her.

Nikki/Ted for 2024!

View attachment 417982
I seriously believe any Kamala presidency that lasts beyond 6 months would be a death sentence for democrats in the next presidential election. Heck, that's why Quid Pro selected her in the first place. And yes, I believe Nikki Haley would send her packing in a hurry.

Experts’ Listed 27 House Races As Toss-Ups. Republicans Won All 27
BJ - Clearly a red wave

Gee, if only Trump had been as popular as they were! :smoke: Think about that-- -- Republicans the nation over were all unanimously elected on principles, while their leader was REJECTED on those same principles!

PUT ANOTHER WAY: If we are to believe the Democrats and media, this country all voted for people for in the House and Senate, then turned around and chose a president (Joe Biden) who was the SUREST WAY TO SEE TO IT that those people's principles would be thwarted! :uhh:

Nikki/Ted for 2024!

View attachment 417982
I seriously believe any Kamala presidency that lasts beyond 6 months would be a death sentence for democrats in the next presidential election. Heck, that's why Quid Pro selected her in the first place. And yes, I believe Nikki Haley would send her packing in a hurry.
The nation didn't like her. She spent $25M, had a fabulous 25,000 person launch, then failed so fast that she was gone before the first primary. Tulsi took her out in a matter of minutes and she never recovered, and then the Democrats made whatever rule changes were necessary to keep Tulsi out of any further debates.

Even if she isn't installed as President, she will be the front runner for the 2024 election, though, if she is the sitting VP the Dems will be more locked into her as their choice.

Experts’ Listed 27 House Races As Toss-Ups. Republicans Won All 27
BJ - Clearly a red wave

Gee, if only Trump had been as popular as they were! :smoke: Think about that-- -- Republicans the nation over were all unanimously elected on principles, while their leader was REJECTED on those same principles!

PUT ANOTHER WAY: If we are to believe the Democrats and media, this country all voted for people for in the House and Senate, then turned around and chose a president (Joe Biden) who was the SUREST WAY TO SEE TO IT that those people's principles would be thwarted! :uhh:

Trying to use a rational argument on these people is simply not going to work.

No such analysis in the down ballot possible because Dominion was not used there.
Have your mom explain it to you.
That's one of the dumbest things a dumb Trumper has ever posted.

Your claim is that one software program was used for the Presidential ballot counting and something else was used on down ballots?

When those votes were on the SAME BALLOTS?

Jesus. You folks will say anything no matter how stupid
The trouble is I didn't claim something else was used on down ballots.
So how fucking stupid and ignorant are you? Very, very stupid.

Do you feel as dumb as a box of rat turds now? You should.

People are still trying to figure out why the polls were so far off.

My theory is that Republicans are anti everything (government/MSM/etc. ) that many many of them simply refused to respond to pollsters.

I never bought into the "shy Trumper' theory. I think that many of the most ardent ones just never got counted because they refused to be sampled at all.

That being said...it's probably a one off. As Trump fades away and QAnon nonsense fades away...that phenomenon will as well.
Not much thought needs to go into it. They lied. They intentionally try to make it look like Dems are popular and Republicans a are not.

Nikki/Ted for 2024!

View attachment 417982
I'm good for that.

We are too believe Biden beat Trump, but the Pubs picked up a net 13 seats in the house and will hold the senate.

Yea, right.
Trump seems to be the only losing President in history with massive coattails.

Liberals, you should consider writing your Representative for Congress and urge them NOT to vote for Pelosi as Speaker. If Pelosi is speaker, Pubs are going to take the house in 2022 without question.

Do you know who your House rep is? If not, ask your Republican neighbor. They know.

Yet you believe the Dems fixed the Presidential race but didn't bother to fix other races at the same time?
You must think the democrats could fix every election in America if they really wanted to.
No one can help how stupid you appear to be.
So you commit a felony by changing a ballot to Biden but then vote for the GOP? You can believe that if you need to.
You are conflating what the democrat leadership did with what the average republican voter did.

Why is that too complicated for you to follow?
So what did the Dem leadership do and what did the average GOP voter do?

I was talking with a conservative friend and told him I knew exactly how he felt. In 2016, my candidate had, IMHO, better and more popular positions on the important issues. Unfortunately she was very unlikeable. It wouldn't surprise me if many GOP voters abstained from voting for Trump but did vote for the rest of the GOP candidates.

Yet he received more votes that any President in History.
It doesn't seem as if your theory is sound.
It was still less than Biden. I wonder if the down ballot GOP got more than Trump?

Yet you believe the Dems fixed the Presidential race but didn't bother to fix other races at the same time?
You must think the democrats could fix every election in America if they really wanted to.
So you commit a felony by changing a ballot to Biden but then vote for the GOP? You can believe that if you need to.
You are conflating what the democrat leadership did with what the average republican voter did.

I was talking with a conservative friend and told him I knew exactly how he felt. In 2016, my candidate had, IMHO, better and more popular positions on the important issues. Unfortunately she was very unlikeable. It wouldn't surprise me if many GOP voters abstained from voting for Trump but did vote for the rest of the GOP candidates.

It was still less than Biden. I wonder if the down ballot GOP got more than Trump?
Actually the down ballot for Biden and Trump were a fairly consistent drop off, except the disputed States. There, down ballot of Trump remained consistent with expectations, but, down ballot for Biden was like falling off a cliff.

1605743743941.png

Gary Peters 70,000 fewer votes than Biden
John James 7,000 fewer votes than Trump

In Georgia, there was an 818 vote difference between Trump and the GOP Senator, vs. a 95,000 difference between Biden and the Democrat candidate for Senator.

1605744057811.png

1605744090028.png

Yet, in two non-swing states, there was no massive flood of mysterious empty Biden votes.

In Wyoming, the difference on the Democratic side is is just 725 votes, while in Montana the difference is 27,457.

In Georgia, it's even worse. Where they're currently "finding" new Biden votes.
Trump: 2,432,799 GOP Sen: 2,433,617 Dif: 818
Biden: 2,414,651 Dem Sen: 2,318,850 Dif: 95,801
Again, after accounting for 3rd party vote, HUGE amount of mysterious Biden votes w/ no down ticket.

1605744230282.png

1605744252336.png

For comparison, check out a non-swing state, like Wyoming.
Trump: 193,454 GOP Sen: 197,961 Dif: 4,507
Biden: 73,445 Dem Sen: 72,720 Dif: 725
No massive flood of mysterious empty Biden votes.

Actually the down ballot for Biden and Trump were a fairly consistent drop off, except the disputed States. There, down ballot of Trump remained consistent with expectations, but, down ballot for Biden was like falling off a cliff.

View attachment 418138

In Georgia, there was an 818 vote difference between Trump and the GOP Senator, vs. a 95,000 difference between Biden and the Democrat candidate for Senator.

View attachment 418145
View attachment 418146

Yet, in two non-swing states, there was no massive flood of mysterious empty Biden votes.

In Wyoming, the difference on the Democratic side is is just 725 votes, while in Montana the difference is 27,457.

Again, after accounting for 3rd party vote, HUGE amount of mysterious Biden votes w/ no down ticket.

View attachment 418150
View attachment 418151

That's not proof
That's just numbers and words and other confusing stuff.

View attachment 418138

View attachment 418145
View attachment 418146

View attachment 418150
View attachment 418151

That's not proof
Fake News. I never claimed it was "proof" proof is determined by triers of fact or the determining bodies. This is evidence, and it's not confusing at all.

Nikki/Ted for 2024!

View attachment 417982

I am harder than astrophysics.

View attachment 418138

View attachment 418145
View attachment 418146

View attachment 418150
View attachment 418151

That's not proof
Fake News. I never claimed it was "proof" proof is determined by triers of fact or the determining bodies. This is evidence, and it's not confusing at all.

Oh.

View attachment 418138

View attachment 418145
View attachment 418146

View attachment 418150
View attachment 418151

The funny part is that the guys who claim to champion science and math react to science and math like vampires to sunlight. They ignore it in favor of da feelz. Their guy is ahead, so they don't want to open the door to any questions.

Forum List

Back