"Experts’ Listed 27 House Races As Toss-Ups. Republicans Won All 27

We are too believe Bidem beat Trump, but the Pubs picked up a net 13 seats in the house and will hold the senate.

Yea, right.
Yet you believe the Dems fixed the Presidential race but didn't bother to fix other races at the same time?
That's two totally separate issues. Fixing a presidential race only requires enough ballots from one or two population centers without regard to districting. Whereas fixing dozens of House races would require that addresses all match and you don't produce more fake ballots than voters.

On Monday, Burgess Owens, a former NFL player and vocal critic of Colin Kaepernick, was declared the winner of Utah’s 4th Congressional District.

Despite running against an incumbent and trailing by 11% in final polling, Owens prevailed in a race deemed a “toss-up” by Cook Political Report, a “nonpartisan” election and campaign analysis group popular among legacy media outlets.

Ahead of the 2020 election, Cook listed 27 races as “toss-ups,” meaning they were too close to predict one way or the other. Republicans won all 27.

That’s not a typo. Despite being assured by that conservatism was about to drown beneath an impending “blue wave,” Republicans won every single close race.

Republicans also won all 26 races deemed “leaning or likely Republican,” and even picked up 7 of the 36 seats listed as “leaning or likely Democrat.”

BJ - Clearly a red wave, anyone that thinks that the Republicans would not have held The White House , is too stupid, or too corrupt to live.
How is that possible and this Muppet wins
build bac.jpg

No way no how
We wuz robbed! Bamboozled!
Hang the riggers

On Monday, Burgess Owens, a former NFL player and vocal critic of Colin Kaepernick, was declared the winner of Utah’s 4th Congressional District.

Despite running against an incumbent and trailing by 11% in final polling, Owens prevailed in a race deemed a “toss-up” by Cook Political Report, a “nonpartisan” election and campaign analysis group popular among legacy media outlets.

Ahead of the 2020 election, Cook listed 27 races as “toss-ups,” meaning they were too close to predict one way or the other. Republicans won all 27.

That’s not a typo. Despite being assured by that conservatism was about to drown beneath an impending “blue wave,” Republicans won every single close race.

Republicans also won all 26 races deemed “leaning or likely Republican,” and even picked up 7 of the 36 seats listed as “leaning or likely Democrat.”

BJ - Clearly a red wave, anyone that thinks that the Republicans would not have held The White House , is too stupid, or too corrupt to live.

If the Democrats weren’t so focused on wrestling the White House, they’d be blaming the Russians for Republicans winking 27 seats.

We are too believe Bidem beat Trump, but the Pubs picked up a net 13 seats in the house and will hold the senate.

Yea, right.
Yet you believe the Dems fixed the Presidential race but didn't bother to fix other races at the same time?
That's two totally separate issues. Fixing a presidential race only requires enough ballots from one or two population centers without regard to districting. Whereas fixing dozens of House races would require that addresses all match and you don't produce more fake ballots than voters.
Senate races are statewide so the Dems should have won every Senate seat where Biden won. I don't believe that's what happened.

Yea, right.
Senate races are statewide so the Dems should have won every Senate seat where Biden won. I don't believe that's what happened.

Its not what happened
But only 1/3 of Senate Seats are up each time
The house might be the better barometer as every seat is contested and the Republicans picked up a decisive number.
No one really believes Biden won
They just don't think that it can be proven.

Yea, right.

Its not what happened
The house might be the better barometer as every seat is contested and the Republicans picked up a decisive number.
House seats are subject to gerrymandering so are not as representative as Senate seats.

On that note, I have to say I'm proud of Virginia we just voted in a system that eliminates partisan gerrymandering.

They did so poorly for one reason. Nancy Pelosi, and the Democrats are so stupid they are going to do it all over again. They will get wiped out in 2022 just like 2010.

Yea, right.
Yes.
Their hubris assumed that they had the house secured and the only goal all along was to oust Trump.

Yea, right.

Its not what happened
House seats are subject to gerrymandering so are not as representative as Senate seats.

On that note, I have to say I'm proud of Virginia we just voted in a system that eliminates partisan gerrymandering.

Great, how does it do that?

They all cheated is how they won.

Yea, right.

Its not what happened

Now Dems are not in charge, its a bipartisan commissions. Surely, there will still be partisan goals.

They all cheated is how they won.

Troll - dismissed.

Yea, right.

Its not what happened

Now Dems are not in charge, its a bipartisan commissions. Surely, there will still be partisan goals.
Virginia is completely Blue. The Dems could have done a real gerrymander after this census but the voters wanted sanity. Hopefully other states will follow.

Yea, right.
Yes.
Their hubris assumed that they had the house secured and the only goal all along was to oust Trump.
I'm a Dem but you give the Dems way too much credit. They have trouble getting out of their own way, I can't imagine them pulling off a national conspiracy. :laughing0301:

Yea, right.
Yes.
I'm a Dem but you give the Dems way too much credit. They have trouble getting out of their own way, I can't imagine them pulling off a national conspiracy. :laughing0301:

zThe election threat was decentralized like ANTIFA

Yea, right.
Yes.

Would you commit a felony to attempt to get Trump elected? I certainly wouldn't do it for Biden. I know plenty of local Dems and I doubt any of them would take such a risk.

Yea, right.
Yes.

Would you commit a felony to attempt to get Trump elected? I certainly wouldn't do it for Biden. I know plenty of local Dems and I doubt any of them would take such a risk.

Trump won Florida by 400,000 votes. All
I had to do is legally vote.

Millions of people break laws all over the planet. You point is dull.

Forum List

Back