Expensive EV's and Expensive fuel prices, a hard sell by democrats

Their only hope here is to generate as much fear about global warming as possible, along with indoctrination from the media and academia to relate all our ills to global warming.

That's it! That is their plan.

These people are the worst. They always complain about poor minorities. They can't afford this shit....not many can. I love how lefties want products to be higher (the $10 light bulbs was hilarious) and then complain poor people can't afford anything and somehow that makes the country racist......it's like these people are in a circle jerk and don't know it.

These people are the worst. They always complain about poor minorities. They can't afford this shit....not many can. I love how lefties want products to be higher (the $10 light bulbs was hilarious) and then complain poor people can't afford anything and somehow that makes the country racist......it's like these people are in a circle jerk and don't know it.
Driving and owning homes will soon only be for the rich and elite.

That is the trajectory of the nation and I don't see the GOP really caring.

Pete says that the solution is public transportation.

There, that was easy.

But they are going to have to stop blaming Putin and begin to make their case, and that is, driving is only for the rich folks like themselves.

They're already making THAT case for flying around in private jets like Kerry does.

What the liberal elite wants to do is to get ordinary Americans out of private automobiles and on to trains.

Makes us easier to control, as well as clears out the roads for them and their limousines.

If the "Middle Class" is no longer mobile or capable of self defense, and are packed into failed cities condemned to public transport and medicaid-for-all health clinics, they won't be as threatened by us.

This speaks volumes as to how clueless and inept the DNC really is.

They're already making THAT case for flying around in private jets like Kerry does.
Well first they want people to all cram into crowded major Covid ridden cities so they can obtain the mass transportation.

What a dumb ass.

Where are they going to find the train conductors to operate subway trains here in Hermitage PA?
They are not going to, that is your problem, not theirs.

You are just a necessary casualty to save the planet because you are not "Essential"

Last edited:
Say you spent 50K on a new EV.....That's 12,500 gallons of worth of gas at $4.00 a gallon.

If you bought a 22k gasser that gets 30MPH and drive it 30K a year that's 900 gallons at $3600 a year. You could drive it almost 14 years and barely break the cost of that 50K EV. Of course you have the 22K cost of the gasser.

Now if you still had that EV 14 years later it would be nearing or long past the end of it's battery life which is around 10K average.

OK so the 50K EV might have a slight cost advantage over 14 years (if they don't catch afire first) but they are certainly not worth the "charging anxiety" that goes with them.

For those who are are being forced to buy an electric car please call the cops right now. I wasn't aware that people are being forced to buy EVs, but according to this OP some are, and I know lawyers who will take your case or free. .

Please link to any currently priced $10 light bulb designed for normal use in homes.

$67,000 cars

$20,000+ Replacement Batteries

$0.35 a minute charging stations (already being seen), full charge requiring 9 hours - that's over $200 for a 'fill up'

THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS lost out-of-pocket when internal combustion engines are outlawed in 2030
- No trade-in value except pennies on the dollar for scraps / parts

Used Car market wiped out

1. What is the govt going to do with millions of useless cars? Dump them in the ovean like Qatar does?
- Sell them to all the other nations NOT stupid enough to do this?

What are the antique and muscle car collectors going to do?

Does anyone even make electric Harley Davidsons / motorcycles? What are the Bikers going to do?

Internal combustion engines gone by 2030...

So we will be transitioning to solar powered airplanes, trains, ships, and busses...or ones us8ng that alternative energy source that DOES NOT EXIST YET?

INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL
Will international flights using internal combustion engines be allowed to land in the US, becauae we won't have jet fuel to fill the planes so they can leave?

Have the Democrats figured out an alternative to petroleum to use to make toothbrushes, tires, etc...., products by the thousand we use every day ... or are we just going to rely in China, Russia, & Iran for tjose products?

Have Democrats even tried to think any of this through?

This speaks volumes as to how clueless and inept the DNC really is.

What a clueless moron. No way and aged grid can do it. The live in Fantasy land and need to be picking up garbage on the side of roads.

For those who are are being forced to buy an electric car please call the cops right now. I wasn't aware that people are being forced to buy EVs, but according to this OP some are, and I know lawyers who will take your case or free. .
Biden already signed an EO calling for the internal combustion engine to be outlawed by 2030, all use of fossil fuels to end by 2035.

Are you really trying to say no one is forcing Americans to buy EVs ... much like how Democrats are FORCING Americans to go through this transition from fossil fuels to non-existent alternatives?!

What a clueless moron. No way and aged grid can do it. The live in Fantasy land and need to be picking up garbage on the side of roads.
Again, they don't have to make it work

If it does not work, then what do they care?

Will the media hold them to account?

No. And yes, they will keep finding ways to win elections.

Call the cops that you ass-wipes defunded?

$67,000 cars

$20,000+ Replacement Batteries

$0.35 a minute charging stations (already being seen), full charge requiring 9 hours - that's over $200 for a 'fill up'

THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS lost out-of-pocket when internal combustion engines are outlawed in 2030
- No trade-in value except pennies on the dollar for scraps / parts

Used Car market wiped out

1. What is the govt going to do with millions of useless cars? Dump them in the ovean like Qatar does?
- Sell them to all the other nations NOT stupid enough to do this?

What are the antique and muscle car collectors going to do?

Does anyone even make electric Harley Davidsons / motorcycles? What are the Bikers going to do?

Internal combustion engines gone by 2030...

So we will be transitioning to solar powered airplanes, trains, ships, and busses...or ones us8ng that alternative energy source that DOES NOT EXIST YET?

INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL
Will international flights using internal combustion engines be allowed to land in the US, becauae we won't have jet fuel to fill the planes so they can leave?

Have the Democrats figured out an alternative to petroleum to use to make toothbrushes, tires, etc...., products by the thousand we use every day ... or are we just going to rely in China, Russia, & Iran for tjose products?

Have Democrats even tried to think any of this through?
Are you really stupid enough to think there will be no IC engines allowed after 2030? Really?

Forum List

Back