Expensive EV's and Expensive fuel prices, a hard sell by democrats

SO AGAIN...

$65,000+ EV
$20,000+ replacenent battery
$0.35 (min) per minute to charge, 9hr charge = over $200 per 'fill-up'
A popular youtube truck review channel recently pitted a Chevy gas truck up against an EV truck in a 6,000 lb trailer towing test. The EVs battery went dead half way up the pass. (face palm)

SO AGAIN...

$65,000+ EV
$20,000+ replacenent battery
$0.35 (min) per minute to charge, 9hr charge = over $200 per 'fill-up'

Does this sound 'inexpensive' for lower / middle class Americans?

Billions of tax / deficit dollars for charging stations...

China making the EVs, the batteries...

As gas-powered cars are weeded out, what will happen to the Used Car market (especially after seeng how Obama's 'Cash for Clunkers' program killed Used Car sales because all used cars turned in had to be destroyed, not re-sold)?

What is the plan to dispose of millions of gas-powered American cars being made useless by the govt?
- Not enough landfill space - Dump em in the ocean?
- Sell em to other nations not stupid enough to render a wealth of resources / energy useless?

Luckily the American people and the Republicans have a plan '

1. Red Wave
Win back the House & Senate in Nov

2. Render Biden a Lame Duck President or Impeach / 25th Amendment his dain branaged criminal ass
- It would be nice to put him & Hunter in the same cell

3. Unfuck this disaster Biden & Democrats created
All made up shit, none of which is real.

You continue to prove you don't read shit or your reading comprehension is lower than your double-digit IQ...

I already posted a correction on that long ago....keep up, snowflake.

Stupid, inabity to read, and slow - you have the trifecta of snowflake disabities

:p
Guess you did lie. All made up shit. Biden did no such thing. Of course you have no reference.

You continue to prove you don't read shit or your reading comprehension is lower than your double-digit IQ...

I already posted a correction on that long ago....keep up, snowflake.

Stupid, inabity to read, and slow - you have the trifecta of snowflake disabities

:p
I guess I missed where you admitted to lying about Biden banning all internal combustion engines by 2030. I never saw you do that before.

I guess I missed where you admitted to lying about Biden banning all internal combustion engines by 2030. I never saw you do that before.

Again, you admit to being ignorant, admit to not seeing my post, admit to not reading my post, admit not reading the article I posted.

In other words you just admitted to having no clue what's going on or what you're talking about.

And there's no sense having a 1-sided conversation with such a person.

A popular youtube truck review channel recently pitted a Chevy gas truck up against an EV truck in a 6,000 lb trailer towing test. The EVs battery went dead half way up the pass. (face palm)
Tell us something informed people don’t already know. If dedicated EVs were good for towing, long haul would be using them. The solution now for public towing is the hybrid .

Forum List

Back