Exclusive: Trump Jr.'s mysterious calls weren't with his father

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
More of the Democrat’s #fakenews narrative disappearing before their eyes.
I wonder how many more false leaks will pop now to keep their dreams alive??? Manu Raju on Twitter— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) January 31, 2019

Has anyone heard from Adam Schiff?

I imagine he’s busy leaking other confidential info from the House Intelligence Committee to change the subject?!? #FullOfSchiff John Santucci on Twitter— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) February 1, 2019

Senate investigators have obtained new information showing Donald Trump Jr.'s mysterious phone calls ahead of the 2016 Trump Tower meeting were not with his father, three sources with knowledge of the matter told CNN.

Records provided to the Senate Intelligence Committee show the calls were between Trump Jr. and two of his business associates, the sources said, and appear to contradict Democrats' long-held suspicions that the blocked number was from then-candidate Donald Trump.

Read more at cnn.com ...

LOL, with the string of recent leaks showing corruption within the FBI and now this one blowing up the liberal narrative of the Don Jr. meeting how long before democrats and the media start whining about leaks...

I wouldn’t call them their suspicions, more like their lies.

Forum List

Back