RBG cancer surgery was 40 days ago, no report???? WTF?

RBGchangeMind.jpg

Since when does a high profile political leader go MIA for 40 freaking days? This is ridiculous. Where is she? In a hospital? At home? In an iron lung?

Huh --- nice thread topic, I had lost focus on all that. I looked up "Where is RBG" and indeed, she has not been on the bench at the Court, and also ---- she has cancelled public appearances for late January and February.

She is such a survivor many of us had sort of assumed she would recover as she keeps doing -- this is the third recurrence of cancer, after all. But maybe not.

I think Trump may very well get five total Justice appointments; he's done two already. RBG, Breyer, and Thomas.

Since when does a high profile political leader go MIA for 40 freaking days? This is ridiculous.
Where is she? In a hospital? At home? In an iron lung?
She is such a survivor many of us had sort of assumed she would recover as she keeps doing -- this is the third recurrence of cancer, after all. But maybe not
Don't Forget The Broken Ribs From Her Fall

She's Ambulatory
And Staying That Way

Since when does a high profile political leader go MIA for 40 freaking days? This is ridiculous. Where is she? In a hospital? At home? In an iron lung?
Kinda like a communist country where the facts are kept from the peasants

President Trump should tell Nancy Pelosi that if she funds the entire cost of a wall $25 billion that he will replace Ruth Bader Ginsberg with a judge even more liberal than her. Then when he gets the money renege on his promise like to Dems do. That is how democrats play the game.

When she's a leftist on the Supreme Court and her no longer being on that Court would mean Donald Trump gets to appoint #3.

President Trump should tell Nancy Pelosi that if she funds the entire cost of a wall $25 billion that he will replace Ruth Bader Ginsberg with a judge even more liberal than her. Then when he gets the money renege on his promise like to Dems do. That is how democrats play the game.

Call it a misspeak or claim he opinions have evolved.

A conservative judge with similar age and health concerns would provoke massive media scrutiny if he was MIA like Ginsburg has been. But we all know the Big Media Machine has two standards for reporting the news and no one even disputes that anymore.

She's Ambulatory
And Staying That Way[/QUOTE]

Ambulatory? You mean walking around? If so, why isn't she at the Court?

How do you know that? I haven't seen any news that details her condition. It is something of a mystery. Maybe just a slow convalescence, but...………….85 and 3X cancer, recent serious operation on lungs, fall with several broken ribs.....she certainly is a survivor, but no one lives forever.

All the same, it would not surprise me a lot if she goes on till the next election! She has said she intends to, and maybe till the next 8-year election when a Dem might get in. 2024.

Since when does a high profile political leader go MIA for 40 freaking days? This is ridiculous.
Where is she? In a hospital? At home? In an iron lung?
She is such a survivor many of us had sort of assumed she would recover as she keeps doing -- this is the third recurrence of cancer, after all. But maybe not

She's Ambulatory
And Staying That Way
Please share a RECENT link indicating that she is walking around. There is a complete media blackout on RBG's condition unless you have found one. I doubt it.

Democrats are hiding her death until after the 2020 election. They won't let Trump appoint another justice.

Democrats are hiding her death until after the 2020 election. They won't let Trump appoint another justice.

Surely, Shirley, you realize this is completely impossible.

There is such a fracas on the Internet about her dropping out of sight -- this thread got me searching -- that I hope the news will pick it up and start digging soon. It is a mystery, but not for long, I bet. Apparently Q-Anon got it started, and Fox News made a terrible mistake where they posted a picture of RBG with 1933--2019 dates below!!! Yow, it does seem to have been a mistake but it was a dilly. You know they had materials ready for the usual obituary announcement at need and somebody just pulled the photo for a news piece without realizing the dates were on it.

Please share a RECENT link indicating that she is walking around. There is a complete media blackout on RBG's condition unless you have found one. I doubt it.

Okay, this is a good point. I'd say from my research this morning that there IS a media blackout. For about three weeks now. AND there was that Fox mistake where they used the obituary picture with year dates....prematurely. But what that implies is that they are getting their stuff ready. Because they have reason to believe they may need it at any time. So maybe they know more than we realize, but it looks bad to dwell on bad health. Unkind.

Forum List

Back