Trump Jr. Says He Wants Conspiracy Theorist Laura Loomer to be His Dad’s White House Press Secretary

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
This is Laura Loomer, a nasty, vitriolic, far right carnival barker who has routinely embarrassed and made a spectacle of herself in public. I would almost compare her to the right-wing version of Jamaal Bowman. She recently attacked Riley Gaines for the mere sin of expressing support for DeSantis. Gaines has been a frequently target of attack by trans advocates and Loomer published her address.

This is who the Trump campaign thinks should be his press secretary.

This is Laura Loomer, a nasty, vitriolic, far right carnival barker who has routinely embarrassed and made a spectacle of herself in public. I would almost compare her to the right-wing version of Jamaal Bowman. She recently attacked Riley Gaines for the mere sin of expressing support for DeSantis. Gaines has been a frequently target of attack by trans advocates and Loomer published her address.

Mr. Independent with another Anti-Trump thread.

Trump himself wanted her on his staff last year and backed off after his handlers got him to wise up. No telling how long until he changes his mind.

I'll be the first one to admit that I don't have a clue who that woman is, but I don't think that the title of this thread is upstairs appropriate unless she really is a conspiracy theorist. (Which I highly doubt btw.)

Don't you just hate it when the conspiracy theory reporters are proven correct, and your msm propagandists are proven to be liars?

And here you are, supporting the liars.

Are you stupid, or corrupt?

If they send out the same so called press shills get someone who spouts nasty one liners back at them. There are a lot of people to get revenge on if it's possible. And it would be understood.

Any ball busting investigative reporter type would not want to be an administration mouthpiece, as it runs contrary to who they are. I don’t agree with Loomer all the time, and that is fine. I can disagree with someone without having to desperately justify myself by smearing those with views different from mine.

Guessing you'd prefer another, do nothing, diversity hire.

1700342897760.png

1700342950314.png

Forum List

Back