Exclusive: FBI finds scant evidence U.S. Capitol attack was coordinated - sources

Trump lied about how big his crowds were.

THe dems are locking people up as political prisoners and cracking down on their political enemies using the power of the state, based on the lie of an "insurrection".

Not really a "both sides do it" sort of thing.
OK. I accept that. I thought we were just talking about lies in general. Democrats have abused their power, just as you say.

The political discussion, the decisions we are making as national policy are important.

You are arguing that we make these decisions without the Truth being part of the process.

We all know why you are suddenly against releasing information.

You know the accusations are bullshit but you want to keep the lie alive as long as possible for several partisan purposes.

All of which are division and unjust.

You are a very bad person, and the member of a very bad movement.
They're in the process of finding the truth and
like Trump
1630106207967.png

Yeah. They found the truth. No evidence of coordination or real plans.

That's the point. That is what needs to be released asap. That is what needs to be thrown in the face of you tyrants and liars and panic mongers.
Really?
You've got the official report?

Link please?

giphy.gif

WASHINGTON, Aug 20 (Reuters) - The FBI has found scant evidence that the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was the result of an organized plot to overturn the presidential election result, according to four current and former law enforcement officials.

Though federal officials have arrested more than 570 alleged participants, the FBI at this point believes the violence was not centrally coordinated by far-right groups or prominent supporters of then-President Donald Trump, according to the sources, who have been either directly involved in or briefed regularly on the wide-ranging investigations.

"Ninety to ninety-five percent of these are one-off cases," said a former senior law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation. "Then you have five percent, maybe, of these militia groups that were more closely organized. But there was no grand scheme with Roger Stone and Alex Jones and all of these people to storm the Capitol and take hostages."

How convenient. This is the same FBI that only months ago You were All calling corrupt but now you take them on board like an old friend. You fucking hypocrites.

Is the assessment corrupt and lies also?

Think before you post anything.

You think the FUCKING FBI would be sitting on evidence that made Trump and his supporters look bad? LOL!!

DROP THE STUPID SHIT.
The same FBI that kept the lid on the Mueller investigation for months on end?
You see, the FBI is not on a calendar, when the Trump mob goes to prison, FBI wins.

The same FBI that kept the lid on the Mueller investigation for months on end?
You see, the FBI is not on a calendar, when the Trump mob goes to prison, FBI wins.

I'm not sure what your point is. THe FBI is a partisan political organization. If htey had real dirt on Trump or Trump supporters, tehy would use it, and leak it and charge people based on it.

That they are trying to keep a lid on it, is evidence that they have NOTHING.

Time will prove this. Just like it did with RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA.

You know that's not true.
Only one side finds it must lie to its base each and every day.
That is the GOP.
You are right but that GOP is dying. They act like they are doing something and do nothing 2022 is going to be a bad year for incumbents. The coming GOP will be America First.

Funny, I saw Donald Trump, Giuliani, Eric Trump, and others revving up a crowd to attack the capitol right on my TV. Jordan, McCarthy, Gaetz, Taylor-Greene are all in the insurrection business too. I hope all pay for their crimes.

Funny, I saw Donald Trump, Giuliani, Eric Trump, and others revving up a crowd to attack the capitol right on my TV. Jordan, McCarthy, Gaetz, Taylor-Greene are all in the insurrection business too. I hope all pay for their crimes.
A much bigger gang is behind the fraud. Mc Carthy is part of that gang. I hope they pay for their crimes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back