Excellent BIPARTISAN take on Fact Checking and social medias abusive power to force/change public discourse

Can't express enough how PERFECT this breakdown is of the mess that is social media.

Regulate or break them up.

If you think that is bipartisan then you really have to consider your sanity...

He started by saying why is the media doing this with 100k dead... They did it because the President is attacking one of there hosts with a false allegations while he is meant to be in looking after the country. Seriously...

Twitter didn't fact check the first tweets for there own reasons. Twitter is a private company and they can control it the way they want.

This op piece was high on propaganda...

What is wrong with a private company fact checking the President on their platform?

If someone walked into a restaurant and started falsely accusing people of crimes like murder, why is the proprietor not allowed to tell his customers the truth... If it was me or you, we would be kicked out...

Can't express enough how PERFECT this breakdown is of the mess that is social media.

If you think that is bipartisan then you really have to consider your sanity...

He started by saying why is the media doing this with 100k dead... They did it because the President is attacking one of there hosts with a false allegations while he is meant to be in looking after the country. Seriously...

Twitter didn't fact check the first tweets for there own reasons. Twitter is a private company and they can control it the way they want.

This op piece was high on propaganda...

What is wrong with a private company fact checking the President on their platform?

If someone walked into a restaurant and started falsely accusing people of crimes like murder, why is the proprietor not allowed to tell his customers the truth... If it was me or you, we would be kicked out...

That is a good analogy. And when perpetrating that kind of false information leads to things like guys walking into pizza place to shoot it up because they believed Pizza Gate - that ups the ante. Is the platform responsible for allowing that content? I think they have a right to fact check as long as it's fact-checkable.

• Banned

Do you deny the blob lies regularly on his tweets?

Nope

I don't care either. His Twitter ramblings have no effect on my life.

And as stated in the video you can draw any conclusions you like depending on the sources you use for your so called fact checking. BSNBC and CNN, the orators of RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA have ZERO credibility.

Trump trolls Joe on Twitter because Joe uses his morning platform to troll Trump. Anyone with a brain knows Trump is trolling Joe. And anyone with a brain recognizes that they are BOTH playing childish games.

Meanwhile America is coming apart at the seams economically, China is smashing Hong Kong freedoms, we recently deployed more soldiers to Africa, etc...
There is PLENTY of important shit going on all around the globe and THIS is what the media chooses to focus on.

Ridiculous

Nope

Good that you don't deny it.

So what problem do you have with the site owner correcting the record?

PS: They do have an effect on your life. Not directly but markets move on his ramblings. I know you can't see past the bottom of your beer mug but that does have an effect on your life.

Nope

Good that you don't deny it.

So what problem do you have with the site owner correcting the record?

PS: They do have an effect on your life. Not directly but markets move on his ramblings. I know you can't see past the bottom of your beer mug but that does have an effect on your life.

Yeah, you are a hypocritical douchelord.

Don't like it? Don't use it. Seems easy enough.
What's the non-leftist mainstream alternative, faggot?
Yes, I can smell your hypocrisy from here.
Nothing is stopping Sheldon Addleson or the Mercers from creating one now is there? Are the Trump sucking sycophants looking for a return of the Fairness Doctrine? Hmmmm?

Nope

And as stated in the video you can draw any conclusions you like depending on the sources you use for your so called fact checking. BSNBC and CNN, the orators of RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA have ZERO credibility.

Trump trolls Joe on Twitter because Joe uses his morning platform to troll Trump. Anyone with a brain knows Trump is trolling Joe. And anyone with a brain recognizes that they are BOTH playing childish games.

Meanwhile America is coming apart at the seams economically, China is smashing Hong Kong freedoms, we recently deployed more soldiers to Africa, etc...
There is PLENTY of important shit going on all around the globe and THIS is what the media chooses to focus on.

Ridiculous

Joe is a host of a tv show.
Trump is the President.

Shouldn't the President be worrying about 'America is coming apart at the seams economically, China is smashing Hong Kong freedoms, we recently deployed more soldiers to Africa, etc...'. Thats not Joe's job. Joe does his job at observing Trump's job performance.

You have admitted in your post he is getting a fair amount wrong (economy, 100k dead,....) shouldn't he be worried about that and not trolling TV show hosts?

"Non-leftists mainstream alternative faggot"...

Is that your new user name?
non Leftist - that would make you right wing.
Mainstream - is that you are in the mainstream or majority
alternative - that is not the mainstream
faggot - that is some sort of insult, are you saying that gay people are not welcome on the right.

Then you imply that someone else is hypocritical... you can't keep a small sentence on track...

I am pretty sure candycorn is not right wing...

Nothing is stopping Sheldon Addleson or the Mercers from creating one now is there? Are the Trump sucking sycophants looking for a return of the Fairness Doctrine? Hmmmm?

That is the laugh... The GOP has suggested that social media be regulated... That would mean more fact checking... Twitter doesn't want to hire a army of fact checkers but that is what the GOP want...

Another piece of dogshit. Twitter should have deleted this as there is absolutely no evidence of anything Trump tweets. He is a bully and should be removed. Conservatives are not upset. Right wing fascists like you are upset. Ho0wever you are losing and Trump's tweets are hurting him. It seems he is deliberately trying to lose.

They don't want to be fair, so fuck 'em!
Everyone can sign up, but only leftist stuff doesn't get censored. That's how it is.
95% of internet forums are like that, too.

Go start your own right wing fascist social media company. Then you can display your hatred with no constraints.

Nope

Ridiculous

Joe Scarborough is a talk show host. Facts are facts and Trump's tweets are fact free. Trump is doing more than trolling. He is causing pain to a family that had to deal with one loss. Trump is bringing it back. Scarborough did not start it. Trump did. Trump's tweets are a boon to Democrats as it shows how unhinged Trump is.

Forum List

Back