the case for UBI (Universal Basic Income), something apparently not on Biden or even Bernie's agenda

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
doctors can fix your eyes' blindness with a laser, yet the local mall close to your house just closed. these are revolutionary times, my friends, and we will either undertake it or undergo it. society will have to react to these changes in our economy with automation either before or after they happen...i chose before

FAnnD8xXEAYtqD7

• Banned
we must have the market serve humanity, my friends, not humanity serving the market

doctors can fix your eyes' blindness with a laser, yet the local mall close to your house just closed. these are revolutionary times, my friends, and we will either undertake it or undergo it. society will have to react to these changes in our economy with automation either before or after they happen...i chose before

FAnnD8xXEAYtqD7
you just fell for the progressive con game like a true useful idiot,,,

they create the problem and then provide a pre planned solution,,

If you look at both bills...both very costly bills there is nothing for the elderly like a decent increase in SSI payments....all that is in the bills are seeds of growth for the democrat party...nothing for people that deserve help like folks that worked their entire life paying taxes....if the dems think they have a lock on your support they give you buttkiss.....

FAnnD8xXEAYtqD7

UBI = 60% of America doing dope all day

rich people get depressed in an unequal society, so they don't enjoy their riches, which i thought was the whole point

it's not enjoyable being rich when you feel bad about all the poor people you're screwing

at least they would be "happy"

Living in a tent doing dope and going potty on the sidewalk = happy

OK

Personally I think America needs 180 degrees the opposite, that many on the dole should be cut off, and much spending should be cut, especially the $200k per year do nothings who are really just dem political activists....

Ubi is a terrible thing in the long term. After a while people become dependant on it and suddenly you're living for your benefactors.

I don't like the idea of living to work instead of working to live. And that's what will happen, you will live to work, you will be required to do what the government tells you to do in order to get money. If you don't follow their rules you get cut off and that's a wrap.

The only people who want that are ones that don't think about the future. They just want to be handed free money because they have no work ethic, no pride, no determination, no ambition and no desire for freedom. And people who want to give Ubi want those types of people.

No fuck that. I want to make my own way, my way.

The only thing close close to it I would support is like social security. If you work, obey the laws, support yourself I don't see any problem with elderly being taken care of. If they spent 65 years paying their dues they deserve to be comfortable as they get old.

FAnnD8xXEAYtqD7

Make 50 the mandatory retirement age and let people draw SS then.

starting in the 2000s, there were high levels of automation in Missouri, Iowa, Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania...the same swing states that led Trump to victory in 2016, that's no coincidence, folks

truck drivers will be the first to go, before cars, because highway are easier to drive on

I see the mooching loser deadbeats are trying to take MY money again, shocker. Get a job you sponges work off that 50lbs of flab you are carrying around. :eusa_hand:

If you look at both bills...both very costly bills there is nothing for the elderly like a decent increase in SSI payments....all that is in the bills are seeds of growth for the democrat party...nothing for people that deserve help like folks that worked their entire life paying taxes....if the dems think they have a lock on your support they give you buttkiss.....
Progs pick specific groups within the working class/poor working class. They are giving money as an example to people with children now and will expand it. Nothing wrong with it but there is a reason for it. They caused it. I would appreciate reparations for raising children then.

Forum List

Back