Ex Trump Staffers Forming Anti-Trump Group

They've worked next to trump, saw trump in action and know trump is a threat to the Constitution.
just how is trump more of a threat to the constitution? be specific and not just inflammitory.

to me it's when you:
1. do illegal mandates outside of your authority AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION
2. write EO's that are binding far more than the sense in which EO's are intended
3. force healthy people to take "experimental" vaccines or limit their rights in public places
4. encourage attacking people who don't agree with your points of view

you see - this is all the shit biden and the left is doing that FOR A FACT violates the constitution.

so keep your "occupydemocrats" fed bullshit out of reality and tell me - how is trump a threat when we obviously have a threat already there?

On top of all the staffers and officials who have already voluntarily testified.

We may be seeing pretty much everything outside of the inner orange core collapsing.

Then, hopefully, the core will begin to eat itself.
The cracks are happening now....see Hannity and Cruz

just how is trump more of a threat to the constitution? be specific and not just inflammitory.

to me it's when you:
1. do illegal mandates outside of your authority AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION
2. write EO's that are binding far more than the sense in which EO's are intended
3. force healthy people to take "experimental" vaccines or limit their rights in public places
4. encourage attacking people who don't agree with your points of view

you see - this is all the shit biden and the left is doing that FOR A FACT violates the constitution.

so keep your "occupydemocrats" fed bullshit out of reality and tell me - how is trump a threat when we obviously have a threat already there?
LIAR

Now why would a group of former Trump administration staffers go to such lengths to keep Trump from ever running again?
Maybe they were the real "best people" all along. Check out some of the names of who are in the group. The article says the "Mooch" is one of the members.

"A group of former Trump administration officials are banding together in an effort to block their former boss from entering office again."

"The meeting of the group, announced by former White House press secretary and chief of staff to the first lady Stephanie Grisham, is scheduled for next week where they will discuss how to “try and stop” former President Donald Trump and the “kind of violence and rhetoric that has been talked about and continues to divide our country.” In an interview with CNN on the morning of Jan. 6, Grisham said about 15 former Trump administration officials — some she said, who ranked higher than her — have held informal discussions and plan to meet in person."

“I think that there were a few of us who, again, have been sitting back watching him continue to manipulate and spread this big lie and continue to harm our country,” Grisham told CNN. “And [we] started some informal chats and then started throwing around ideas of what we could do, how we could formalize it."

"...but... but... but... I only worked at the Fuhrerbunker because I needed the job, and membership was mandatory..."

-------

Gee... maybe you shouldn't have helped your Leader to fuel the fire in the first place, eh?

Still... better to wake up late, than never, I suppose...

Oh. Is that why he was a collosal fuck up?

Somebody else's fault?

Owned.

Collosal? Not hardly. Middle class income rose faster than the wealthy for the first time under Trump.

But we all know, you idiots spread your ass cheeks for your masters.

You ARE a slave.

What they're trying won't work.

---Trump leads all Republicans in poll on 2024 presidential election---

And that is very sad for the repub party. When a twice Impeached, defeated Loser like trump is the favorite...well....that is very sad.

Now why would a group of former Trump administration staffers go to such lengths to keep Trump from ever running again?
Maybe they were the real "best people" all along. Check out some of the names of who are in the group. The article says the "Mooch" is one of the members.

"A group of former Trump administration officials are banding together in an effort to block their former boss from entering office again."

"The meeting of the group, announced by former White House press secretary and chief of staff to the first lady Stephanie Grisham, is scheduled for next week where they will discuss how to “try and stop” former President Donald Trump and the “kind of violence and rhetoric that has been talked about and continues to divide our country.” In an interview with CNN on the morning of Jan. 6, Grisham said about 15 former Trump administration officials — some she said, who ranked higher than her — have held informal discussions and plan to meet in person."

“I think that there were a few of us who, again, have been sitting back watching him continue to manipulate and spread this big lie and continue to harm our country,” Grisham told CNN. “And [we] started some informal chats and then started throwing around ideas of what we could do, how we could formalize it."

Those former trump loyalists have the gall to believe they know him better than the 74 million rank-and-file trump Nazis? How dare they plot against the trump Nazis' beloved, orange-tinted cult leader? When he returns to the White House soon after the November Mid-term Elections, the heads of these former staffers will roll.

Forum List

Back