Ex Trump Staffers Forming Anti-Trump Group

Convicting him would have been the cowardly thing to do. Instead they had to endure a relentless torrent of media abuse.

Do you douchebags really believe you're fooling anyone?
Let's see...the first time he was impeached was when he bribed Ukraine with military aid in order to get them to announce an investigation into the Bidens. He was quilt and is a Liar.

The second time he was impeached was when he incited a riot on the US Capitol. HIs months of promoting his BIG LIE and his speech to his mindless cult on January 6th precipitated the attack. Judges who were appointed by both parties are now stating as much. He was guilty and is a Liar.

Americans will NEVER vote the traitor back into office. trump is a whiny little girl who needs to learn to lose with grace instead of whine and lie about being cheated...WHICH ALL COURTS SAYS HE WAS NOT CHEATED!

You live in your little trumpian world with all your trumpian "yes" men. The repub party will lose again in 2024 if they nominate the LOSER....trump.

DID I MENTION trump IS A LOSER?

Ex Trump Staffers Forming Anti-Trump Group​

These must be some of the same people who when in office worked behind Trump's back spying and leaking on him anyway! Except now they have found they can make money at it too by getting paid by the DNC as good little RINOs!

Just the kind of sneaky, duplicitous, anti-American back-stabbing person that a guy like okfine simply loves.

Let's see...the first time he was impeached was when he bribed Ukraine with military aid in order to get them to announce an investigation into the Bidens. He was quilt and is a Liar.

The second time he was impeached was when he incited a riot on the US Capitol. HIs months of promoting his BIG LIE and his speech to his mindless cult on January 6th precipitated the attack. Judges who were appointed by both parties are now stating as much. He was guilty and is a Liar.

Americans will NEVER vote the traitor back into office. trump is a whiny little girl who needs to learn to lose with grace instead of whine and lie about being cheated...WHICH ALL COURTS SAYS HE WAS NOT CHEATED!

You live in your little trumpian world with all your trumpian "yes" men. The repub party will lose again in 2024 if they nominate the LOSER....trump.

DID I MENTION trump IS A LOSER?
You deluding yourselves. Americans love Trump a lot more than they love that corrupt senile pedophile you voted for. Your accusations about Trump are total lies. I guess that's what it takes to keep the minions pacified.

The problem is that the violence and anti-democratic rhetoric have taken on a life of their own, independent of Trump.

Lawlessness, violence, and attacks on America’s democracy have become part of mainstream conservativism.
i'll bet even your farts are full of shit.

Now why would a group of former Trump administration staffers go to such lengths to keep Trump from ever running again?
Maybe they were the real "best people" all along. Check out some of the names of who are in the group. The article says the "Mooch" is one of the members.

"A group of former Trump administration officials are banding together in an effort to block their former boss from entering office again."

"The meeting of the group, announced by former White House press secretary and chief of staff to the first lady Stephanie Grisham, is scheduled for next week where they will discuss how to “try and stop” former President Donald Trump and the “kind of violence and rhetoric that has been talked about and continues to divide our country.” In an interview with CNN on the morning of Jan. 6, Grisham said about 15 former Trump administration officials — some she said, who ranked higher than her — have held informal discussions and plan to meet in person."

“I think that there were a few of us who, again, have been sitting back watching him continue to manipulate and spread this big lie and continue to harm our country,” Grisham told CNN. “And [we] started some informal chats and then started throwing around ideas of what we could do, how we could formalize it."

You mean all the neo-cons he hired to give a chance to show loyalty to their president, but instead stabbed him in the back every chance? Now he knows who they are. He has a clear fix on the swamp. That's what they are afraid of.

You deluding yourselves. Americans love Trump a lot more than they love that corrupt senile pedophile you voted for. Your accusations about Trump are total lies. I guess that's what it takes to keep the minions pacified.
trump LOST!
GET OVER IT!

1641940651450.png

Forum List

Back