Ex Trump Staffers Forming Anti-Trump Group

His GOP asseaters all voted in his favor. The same mob who lambasted him after 1/6 let him off the hook because he's basically cut from the same cloth as they are.
That's why they still defend that s.o.b. till this day.
We defend Trump because he holds the same values we do. Trump will protect our heritage.

I see you're still foaming at the mouth over your boy.

Biden who you claim is a "metal midget" whipped your hero's ass in that election. A total beatdown, Clown.

Still whining for over a year. Pathetic.
HaHaHa, that's rich, after listening to you and your ilk rave for five solid years and the whining continues even today, a year after he's been gone as you morons are incapable of evicting him from your empty heads.

Trump hss no values. But don't take my word for it. Just ask anyone who's ever worked or dealt with him.
He's a depraved self dealing conman.
Trump is a self made man. His life is a wonderful rags to riches story. He's somebody we should all look up to in our wonderful capitalistic society.

Trump hss no values. But don't take my word for it. Just ask anyone who's ever worked or dealt with him.

He's a depraved self dealing conman.

You mean like pelousi who uses her power to make millions thanks to insider trading secrets she uses, but would get us sent to prison?

You are a slave.

Now why would a group of former Trump administration staffers go to such lengths to keep Trump from ever running again?
Maybe they were the real "best people" all along. Check out some of the names of who are in the group. The article says the "Mooch" is one of the members.

"A group of former Trump administration officials are banding together in an effort to block their former boss from entering office again."

"The meeting of the group, announced by former White House press secretary and chief of staff to the first lady Stephanie Grisham, is scheduled for next week where they will discuss how to “try and stop” former President Donald Trump and the “kind of violence and rhetoric that has been talked about and continues to divide our country.” In an interview with CNN on the morning of Jan. 6, Grisham said about 15 former Trump administration officials — some she said, who ranked higher than her — have held informal discussions and plan to meet in person."

“I think that there were a few of us who, again, have been sitting back watching him continue to manipulate and spread this big lie and continue to harm our country,” Grisham told CNN. “And [we] started some informal chats and then started throwing around ideas of what we could do, how we could formalize it."

*Yawn* So what's new? Someone should tell Stephanie there's already a group opposing Trump from within. They're called 'Never Trumpers'..... I am surprised Bill Kristol didn't already contact her....

In any case...Did you hear? Biden approval is at 36%

America first. Keep America American. Yes Trump has values which are shared by many Americans. Why do you think he gained so many followers after campaigning on building the border wall?
because there are alot of bigots who like somebody who hates the same people.
QVEM1Iu.jpg

They've worked next to trump, saw trump in action and know trump is a threat to the Constitution.
They are simply establishment douchebags that Trump didn't manage to weed out when he was assembling his administration. Most people who manage to get elected to be president have been in politics for a long time, and they know who they can trust and who they can't. Trump didn't have that advantage because he's not a scumbag politician.

Last edited:
His GOP asseaters all voted in his favor. The same mob who lambasted him after 1/6 let him off the hook because he's basically cut from the same cloth as they are.

That's why they still defend that s.o.b. till this day.
The ones who voted to convict were all Dim douchebags.

We defend Trump because he hasn't done anything, you lying turd.

They've worked next to trump, saw trump in action and know trump is a threat to the Constitution.
yet you can't name a single threat or act trump has done to threaten said constitution yet, i could name several biden is currently doing you don't say jack shit about.

Forum List

Back