Ex-KKK Leader Running as Republican for Office in Georgia

The GOP voted for and sponsored every Civil Rights legislation that ever was created, and all but one was signed by a GOP President.

The GOP was able to get JFK on board, and Johnson was forced to sign it due to JFK's legacy and murder at the hands of a leftist.
Only the GOP in the Union states supported civil rights, just like Democrats in those Union states. But in the Confederate states, the GOP was against civil rights, just like Democrats in those Confederate states.

LOL

And yet, it was the conservative Confederate states who voted against civil rights. The vast majority of Democrats in the north voted for it.

So while Democrats were the party of racism at one time, conservatism is still the ideology of racism to this day. As demonstrated on this forum every single day.
I am pretty far right and not racist. My wife is Filipino. Granted my dad was kinda racist unless he got to know a person. I taught my kids to not be racist as well. For me the acts of an individual count.

I am pretty far right and not racist. My wife is Filipino. Granted my dad was kinda racist unless he got to know a person. I taught my kids to not be racist as well. For me the acts of an individual count.
So?

Only the GOP in the Union states supported civil rights, just like Democrats in those Union states. But in the Confederate states, the GOP was against civil rights, just like Democrats in those Confederate states.
You are trying really hard to justify your support and membership in the racist Dimwinger party.

It's not my problem reality is too harsh on you.
Dimwingers formed the KKK.

Dimwingers passed Jim Crow.

Dimwingers Filibustered the Civil Rights Act.

Dimwingers elected a Grand Kleagle of the KKK to Senate Majority Leader, and kept sending him back to the Senate until he died in 2010.

You are feebly trying to spin your party of racism. It isn't working. That's reality.

LOL. That's what you want to hang your hat on? Yes, Rump was with Epstein, had sex with minors but since he was able to wriggle out from being charged (since he ratted out Epstein), it's all good? No wonder people laugh at you retards!!!! Back at you, retard... :fu:
Nope asshole, Trump never had sex with minors. Cases thrown out for no evidence. People are laughing at you you inbred retard. Fuck off troll.:fu::fu:

Dimwingers formed the KKK.

Dimwingers passed Jim Crow.

Dimwingers Filibustered the Civil Rights Act.

Dimwingers elected a Grand Kleagle of the KKK to Senate Majority Leader, and kept sending him back to the Senate until he died in 2010.

You are feebly trying to spin your party of racism. It isn't working. That's reality.
Those things all occurred long ago. It also ignores the split over civil rights was regional, not by political party; as Democrats AND Republicans in the Union states supported them while Democrats AND Republicans in the Confederate states opposed them.

And then there are forums like this one that reveals which ideology attracts racists as the vast majority of racists on this site are on the right.

Those things all occurred long ago. It also ignores the split over civil rights was regional, not by political party; as Democrats AND Republicans in the Union states supported them while Democrats AND Republicans in the Confederate states opposed them.

And then there are forums like this one that reveals which ideology attracts racists as the vast majority of racists on this site are on the right.
Southern states rejected your racist Dimwinger party for Republicans after Republicans had to break your racist Dimwinger party's filibuster of the Civil Rights Act.

HTH.

Was back when Southern conservatives voted Democrat, mainly because of the civil war lol. The civil rights act was a Democratic act and the Democrats voted for it and Republicans came around at the last. At the time, both parties had liberal and conservative wings. Since 1968 the conservatives have gone over to the Republicans and liberals have gone over to the Democrats. That is obvious to anyone with a brain lol.
My God...Where in the world did you get that? The only thing you got right was that there were Conservative Dems, (LBJ being one of them)....

"President Lyndon Johnson made the passage of slain President Kennedy’s civil rights bill his top priority during the first year of his administration. He enlisted the help of the NAACP, the Leadership Conference on Civil Rights, and key members of Congress such as Senators Hubert Humphrey (D-MN) and Everett Dirksen (R-IL), and Representatives Emanuel Celler (D-NY), and William McCulloch (R-OH), to secure the bill’s passage. He also asked for support from friend and mentor Senator Richard B. Russell, Jr., (D-GA), the leader of the Southern Democrats in the Senate, who opposed the bill to the very end. Throughout the winter and spring of 1964, Johnson applied his formidable legislative acumen and skills to push the bill through Congress. Republican Senator Dirksen, the Senate minority leader, played a pivotal role in the passage of the act.

This was a JFK inititive that LBJ vowed to get done, and both JFK, and LBJ would be considered Republican's today....

"Committed to the filibuster effort were the powerful Senators Richard Russell, Thurmond, Robert Byrd, William Fulbright and Sam Ervin. Russell started the filibuster in late March 1964, and it would last for 60 working days in the Senate."

While there were Democrats heavily involved in the Civil Rights act of 1964, There were also Republican's working with them, and helping get the bill passed...Only after Democrats fillabustered the bill for 60 days....

At least get your facts straight...

You spent all that time posting about a party that was really the Republican party back then, but swapped labels in the sixties. :auiqs.jpg:

I love how folks like you like to play with the labels trying to suggest the players were some how different. The KKK of yesterday, were never todays Democrats.
Another retard pushing the totally debunked crap of “the parties switched”. Reality: less than 10 moved parties. People for religious liberty and such went Republican. The racists remained Democrat. Facts. Robert Byrd was Klan until he died in 2010. Seems pretty recent.

Yes the GoP supported civil rights…the guy that started the party Lincoln freed the slaves.

My God...Where in the world did you get that? The only thing you got right was that there were Conservative Dems, (LBJ being one of them)....

"President Lyndon Johnson made the passage of slain President Kennedy’s civil rights bill his top priority during the first year of his administration. He enlisted the help of the NAACP, the Leadership Conference on Civil Rights, and key members of Congress such as Senators Hubert Humphrey (D-MN) and Everett Dirksen (R-IL), and Representatives Emanuel Celler (D-NY), and William McCulloch (R-OH), to secure the bill’s passage. He also asked for support from friend and mentor Senator Richard B. Russell, Jr., (D-GA), the leader of the Southern Democrats in the Senate, who opposed the bill to the very end. Throughout the winter and spring of 1964, Johnson applied his formidable legislative acumen and skills to push the bill through Congress. Republican Senator Dirksen, the Senate minority leader, played a pivotal role in the passage of the act.

This was a JFK inititive that LBJ vowed to get done, and both JFK, and LBJ would be considered Republican's today....

"Committed to the filibuster effort were the powerful Senators Richard Russell, Thurmond, Robert Byrd, William Fulbright and Sam Ervin. Russell started the filibuster in late March 1964, and it would last for 60 working days in the Senate."

While there were Democrats heavily involved in the Civil Rights act of 1964, There were also Republican's working with them, and helping get the bill passed...Only after Democrats fillabustered the bill for 60 days....

At least get your facts straight...
And more Democrats than Republicans voted to end the filibuster.

Again, the split over civil rights was regional, not by political party.

Forum List

Back