ex governor mcdonnell indicted

What McConnell did doesn't hold a candle to the shit we're going to nail McAuliffe with.
Fucking Liberal scumbag.

It's a sad day when friends can't help friends anymore.

It's not like he helped them buy a million dollar house.
That's the quid.

This is (part) of the pro quo:

6. People Discussed Using Virginia Employees As Dietary Guinea Pigs

This is perhaps the craziest idea contained in the indictment. In August 2011, following an email from Bob McDonnell to Virginia's secretary of health, Maureen McDonnell met at the Executive Mansion with Williams and one of the secretary's senior policy advisors. At that meeting, according to the indictment, Williams discussed the idea of having Virginia government employees use Anatabloc, Star Scientific's anti-inflammatory dietary supplement, "as a control group for research studies."

This wasn't the only time this kind of idea came up. In October 2011, according to the indictment, Maureen McDonnell accompanied Williams and a research scientist who consulted for Star Scientific to a company event in Grand Blanc, Mich. They took Williams' private plane, and during the flights there and back, they discussed the potential health benefits of Anatabloc, the company's anti-inflammatory dietary supplement, and the need for clinical studies. The scientist later emailed Maureen McDonnell a summary of their discussions. In it, he suggested it might be useful "to perform a study of Virginia government employees… to determine the prevalences [sic] of autoimmune and inflammatory conditions."

7. Bob McDonnell Told Virginia Officials That He Took Anatabloc

On March 21, 2012, Bob McDonnell met with Virginia's secretary of administration and one of the secretary's aides, to talk about the state's employee health plan, and ways to reduce costs. At that meeting, McDonnell pulled some Anatabloc out of his pocket. He allegedly told the secretary that Anatabloc had beneficial health effects, and that he was taking it, and that it was working well for him.

McDonnell allegedly suggested that they reach out to the "Anatabloc people."
The Eight Juiciest Revelations From The Bob McDonnell Indictment
Anatabloc is made from leftover tobacco products, so you know it's healthy, right?

Warrior, this is a 14 count indictment against the Governor. I'm hearing he will go to prison for some of it.

Former Virginia Gov. Robert McDonnell indicted in gift scandal

(CNN) – Former Virginia Gov. Robert McDonnell, once a rising star in the Republican Party who was considered potential presidential material, was indicted along with his wife on Tuesday on federal charges of accepting illegal gifts.

The 14-count indictment, culminating a lengthy investigation of their relationship with a Virginia business executive, alleges fraud by a public official, false statements, and obstruction.

Former Virginia Gov. Robert McDonnell indicted in gift scandal ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Warrior, this is a 14 count indictment against the Governor. I'm hearing he will go to prison for some of it.

Former Virginia Gov. Robert McDonnell indicted in gift scandal

(CNN) – Former Virginia Gov. Robert McDonnell, once a rising star in the Republican Party who was considered potential presidential material, was indicted along with his wife on Tuesday on federal charges of accepting illegal gifts.

The 14-count indictment, culminating a lengthy investigation of their relationship with a Virginia business executive, alleges fraud by a public official, false statements, and obstruction.

Former Virginia Gov. Robert McDonnell indicted in gift scandal ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Yeah, that's what they said about Tom DeLay and Ted Stevens.

This is the scuzziest, scumbag, shit-eating, back-stabbing administration in American history. By a WIDE margin.

People don't see it because the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM won't cover it.

Who do you think got Petraeous. Do you think Four Star Generals are that stupid?

The NSA got him and reported it straight to Eric Himmler and his ubermeister, Adolf obama....

They likely got McDonnell as well. Is he guilty? Possibly, although Virginia's ethics laws are very lax.

Funny how dimocraps don't get real excited about ethics violations when their guys are in office, huh?

The depths to which this administration (and dimocrap scum in general) will stoop is off the scale...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TuET0kpHoyM]NSA Whistleblower: Everyone in US under virtual surveillance, all info stored, no matter the post - YouTube[/ame]

If guilty of breaking the law, - I fully support any penalty handed down, my dear.
Yep. Barbeque his ass in molasses if guilty...as we should demand of ANY public leader.

Right on. And when the next Dem is caught --- which should be any day now -- I expect the Dems to step up as well.[/QUOTE]

They won't. They'll circle the wagons and defend their criminals as always.

speaking about dishonest asswipes.....i notice Chrissy never answered my very legitimate question back at post no 12....i guess it was too incriminating....

Forum List

Back