Zone1 Evidence That Proves Trump Is A Racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
He never married a Black woman. Therefore, Trump is racist.
But he did think about marrying a black woman when he was a Democrat. But then the 1st black President Clinton stepped in and diddled with the broad.

2024 campaign season is beginning to unfold, and it appears that Trump stands a chance of being a candidate. This means that there will be efforts to paint Trump as a racist, so here is a thread where we can post any and all evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

Please post any evidence that proves Trump is a racist, but refrain from posting allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, or propaganda. Only post actual evidence.
Fake news, liars all.

"Corrupt"?

How much money did President Trump accept from Russia, China, and Ukraine, from those wishing to influence American policies?

"Moron"?

President Trump took and passed a cognitive test with flying colors. Why won't President Biden take one?

"Loser"?

When was the last time you became a multi-billionaire, married a beautiful model, had a television show, and became the President of the United States?

"If he makes it past the 15 or so that are going to line up against him"?

He's already beaten 17 of the best Republicans the GOP had to offer, plus the "Smartest woman in the world." Only 15 this time?

Son, I just ripped you a new A-hole. I hope it hurts.
:yes_text12: :up:

Trump is a racist. It has been shown. For a racist ti start a thread asking for proof of racism is silly. Because you could show the IOP a picture of trump lynching somebody and he wouldn't call it racism. Trump will not be the nominee.

Actual evidence is everyone is a racist by nature, and that is a fact and reality of life…

Trump is no different no matter how much you wish he was but if you need proof his business was found guilty and fined for racist business practices back in the 1970’s and I can link it but you will dismiss it and say that it is fake news…
Post your evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

Last edited:
but if you need proof his business was found guilty and fined for racist business practices back in the 1970’s and I can link it but you will dismiss it and say that it is fake news…
There was no guilty verdict. Only a dosmissed case. The opening post specifies NO DISMISSED CASES. You are referring to a dismissed case.

"It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
contained therein, and predating this Order."

Dismissed cases and allegations are not evidence of guilt.

Last edited:
The two philosophies that liberals live by:

1. Trump is a racist because they say so.
2. No explanations under any circumstances.
Lol, IM2 saw this and immediately posted like this on post 65. Like clockwork.

Hi!

I am NOT claiming anything.

I AM saying that some people felt that his praise of Norway and his unkind word to describe certain other countries was, well, "racist."

Norwegian is not a race. Calling a country something not nice had nothing to do with race.
I do agree that at the very least, it was NOT very diplomatic to use that word to describe those other countries.
Perhaps, but this thread is here specifically to post actual evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

ANOTHER left projection thread; all the racists are on the left- they only approve/help kill black babies, have laws that put them in jail and give millions of gov checks to mommy to replace daddy, LEFTIST politicians move to white only neighborhoods and pander free stuff every election year for decades yet all these leftist promises to help blacks show ZERO. lmfao.

And Biden the sexual predator has dozens of racist rants to prove he truly is the racist. You cant make this stuff up.

I am a computer illiterate that could not link to save his life!

You could easily find a citation on the Web.

And, of course, it all depends on one's interpretation of the word "racist."

At the very least, it WAS an unkind remark about those other countries!
Not my job to find a citation on the web, that is up to the op. How is being truthful unkind. But again there is no evidence that Trump called those shithole countries shithole countries. Ironically those people from shithole countries filed a lawsuit to stay in the USA arguing they could not go back to their shithole countries because they were dangerous shithole countries.

Norwegian is not a race. Calling a country something not nice had nothing to do with race.
I think that many people reasoned this way: "The people in Norway are Caucasians. The people in those [vulgar term] are not Caucasians, so President Trump must be a [the R-word]."

Also, some people feel that President Trump is one because of his past. For example, he was sued some years back for refusing to rent apartments to ethnicity X. And for his strident denunciation of some young gentlemen who were accused of raping a young lady in Central Park.

Of course, I do NOT know whether he is or is not a [R-word].

(But I have NO doubt that a lot of so-called liberals ARE -- no matter how loudly they proclaim the opposite.)

Not my job to find a citation on the web, that is up to the op. How is being truthful unkind. But again there is no evidence that Trump called those shithole countries shithole countries. Ironically those people from shithole countries filed a lawsuit to stay in the USA arguing they could not go back to their shithole countries because they were dangerous shithole countries.
Correct! Calling a country what it is, regardless if it is good or bad, has nothing to do with race. When people try to make the shithole country thing about race instead of nationality, it shows how ignorant they are.

My second prediction is that we will NEVER be seeing any actual evidence that proves Trump is a racist posted on this thread.

Third prediction is that those who make the attempt to post a smoking gun will begin posting that they have already posted actual evidence somewhere and will have some reason to not repost it.

It sounds like your "predictions" are actually going to be your way of determining the outcome of your thread.

Are you honestly looking for a civil disussion of observations, opinions and feedback with the intention of being objective yourself?

I think that many people reasoned this way: "The people in Norway are Caucasians. The people in those [vulgar term] are not Caucasians, so President Trump must be a [the R-word]."
It's pretty vile when people are so ignorant that they can't even tell the difference between race and nationality. It's like calling all darker skin people darkies.
Also, some people feel that President Trump is one because of his past. For example, he was sued some years back for refusing to rent apartments to ethnidarkness.

This is why I clarified right in the opening post that this thread is only about actual evidence, and to not bother posting non evidence Luke dismissed cases. Dismissed cases like what you have referred to are actually the OPPOSITE of evidence.

"It is hereby ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED that in
consideration of their affirmative assumption of responsibility
contained in part III herein, the complaint against Fred C.
Trump and Donald J. Trump is dismissed against them in their
personal capacity, with prejudice, as to all allegations
contained therein, and predating this Order."
And for his strident denunciation of some young gentlemen who were accused of raping a young lady in Central Park.
This is quite the list of non evidence, so it is getting into gish gallop territory. There is no evidence that Trump denounced anybody because of their race. Worse yet, there is no evidence that the denunciation was not because of the alleged crimes.
Of course, I do NOT know whether he is or is not a [R-word].

(But I have NO doubt that a lot of so-called liberals ARE -- no matter how loudly they proclaim the opposite.)
You are not alone here, since NOBODY has even a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

Last edited:
Correct! Calling a country what it is, regardless if it is good or bad, has nothing to do with race. When people try to make the shithole country thing about race instead of nationality, it shows how ignorant they are.
He didnt call those countries shitholes, but he did tell the truth about Baltimore, being rat infested. Now a black congressrat got uptight, because it was his district so President Trump was called a racist for it. When a progressive rat gets exposed, they always use the race card, because they have nothing better to argue witih.

It sounds like your "predictions" are actually going to be your way of determining the outcome of your thread.

Are you honestly looking for opinions and feedback with the intention of being objective yourself?
I am only requesting evidence that proves Trump is a racist. My predictions come from lots of experience debating with lefties, and from lots of experience on the topic. My predicting skills are so good in fact, that I predict your next post will not contain evidence that proves Trump is a racist, like the opening post asks for. Watch and learn how I predict future lefty posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back