Zone1 Evidence That Proves Trump Is A Racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
2024 campaign season is beginning to unfold, and it appears that Trump stands a chance of being a candidate. This means that there will be efforts to paint Trump as a racist, so here is a thread where we can post any and all evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

Please post any evidence that proves Trump is a racist, but refrain from posting allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, or propaganda. Only post actual evidence.

So if we DARE use our minds and our FREEDOM and vote against Democrat hegemony & their control? Say, dictating masks, vaccinations or "burning down cities to fight racism" or intimidating supreme court justices because they don't like shit, Jan 6th hearing that demonize their opponents...Are you seeing a common thread there? Guess what THAT might be?

2024 campaign season is beginning to unfold, and it appears that Trump stands a chance of being a candidate. This means that there will be efforts to paint Trump as a racist, so here is a thread where we can post any and all evidence that proves Trump is a racist.

Please post any evidence that proves Trump is a racist, but refrain from posting allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, or propaganda. Only post actual evidence.

He never married a Black woman. Therefore, Trump is racist.

This should be interesting.
Lol, I predict that anti Trumpers will get confused and start posting allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, and propaganda, instead of posting actual evidence that proves Trump is a racist. I'm trying to give the Zone 1 mess a chance though, so let's see how it works.

Is there jail time for being racist?

So if we DARE use our minds and our FREEDOM and vote against Democrat hegemony & their control? Say, dictating masks, vaccinations or "burning down cities to fight racism" or intimidating supreme court justices because they don't like shit, Jan 6th hearing that demonize their opponents...Are you seeing a common thread there? Guess what THAT might be?
I will be doing my best to point the lefties toward posting actual evidence and keeping to the Z1 bs.

His

His own niece said that he would use the N word on a regular basis. He also said that "only blacks can live like this". He called Mexicans rapists and criminals. He wanted to ban all middle easterners from coming here.

Lol, I predict that anti Trumpers will get confused and start posting allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, and propaganda, instead of posting actual evidence that proves Trump is a racist. I'm trying to give the Zone 1 mess a chance though, so let's see how it works.

His

His own niece said that he would use the N word on a regular basis. He also said that "only blacks can live like this". He called Mexicans rapists and criminals. He wanted to ban all middle easterners from coming here.
Don't care. Pert near meaningless. I bet Biden did too. AND?

My second prediction is that we will NEVER be seeing any actual evidence that proves Trump is a racist posted on this thread.

Third prediction is that those who make the attempt to post a smoking gun will begin posting that they have already posted actual evidence somewhere and will have some reason to not repost it.

So, this is designed as a bait thread. Got it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
His

As per opening post, no secondhand quotes. Secondhand quotes are not evidence.

Mexican is not a race, it is a nationality.

His

As usual you are taking things out of context. Trump NEVER wanted to ban all Middle Easterners, just those from a small set of countries that were either hostile to the USA, or were failed states where immigrants couldn't be vetted to insure they weren't criminals or terrorists. He said SOME Mexicans were criminals and rapists which is true. I don't know about the N Word, but there are a lot of people who routinely used that word including JFK, Lyndon Johnson and Richard Nixon.

His

Rules say no hearsay.

He called Mexicans rapists and criminals.
Read up on what Trump REALLY said about Mexicans being rapists:

He is White and Human ( well neither has been confirmed ), so automatic racist but so is every human being…

Read up on what Trump REALLY said about Mexicans being rapists:

You expect a LibTard to have an attention span?!

His

BTW Mexico is country not a race. The rest is garbage.​

80% Of Central American Women, Girls Are Raped Crossing Into The U.S.​

Rape trees prove Mexican violence has crossed the border and there are women who need justice​

‘You Have to Pay With Your Body’: The Hidden Nightmare of Sexual Violence on the Border​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back