Zone1 Evidence That Proves Trump Is A Racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am only requesting evidence that proves Trump is a racist. My predictions come from lots of experience debating with lefties, and from lots of experience on the topic. My predicting skills are so good in fact, that I predict your next post will not contain evidence that proves Trump is a racist, like the opening post asks for. Watch and learn how I predict future lefty posts!
I am an equal opportunity racist, where any progressive of any color, i hate with a passion, because i hate stupid people. Stupid people come in all colors, white, black, brown, yellow, and any other color on the spectrum. See chart below.
Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

Just to remind those who plan to submit evidence on this thread to prove Trump is a racist, the opening post asks that you do not bother posting non evidence such as allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, secondhand quotes, or propaganda. Just actual evidence.

I am only requesting evidence that proves Trump is a racist. My predictions come from lots of experience debating with lefties, and from lots of experience on the topic. My predicting skills are so good in fact, that I predict your next post will not contain evidence that proves Trump is a racist, like the opening post asks for. Watch and learn how I predict future lefty posts!

So since you are just "requesting evidence", you are not actually looking for a "civil" discussion per Zone 1 guidelines.

You are making predictions on the outcome of the discussion based on what you want to, or don't want to hear.

Interesting.

So since you are just "requesting evidence", you are not actually looking for a "civil" discussion per Zone 1 guidelines.

You are making predictions on the outcome of the discussion based on what you want to, or don't to hear.

Interesting.
Like clockwork, you did not post evidence that proves Trump is a racist. If you decide post evidence that the opening post asks for, I'd be happy to discuss it in a civilized manner.

You just beat me to my next prediction, which is about the use of administrative authority that is inevitably used in favor of those who wish they could post the evidence the opening post asks for, but can't. My prediction is that mods will not let this thread run its natural course, even though I have already posted that my intent is to keep this thread in compliance with the new Z1 increase in censorship policy that flacaltenn has been pushing. I see you already have your hand on your badge, but let's see if we can settle this out here in the open, via civil discussion. No badge, no conflict. Just the evidence, and we'll discuss it in a civilized manner with no help from your badge. Just post the evidence, and let's see how we can discuss it.

Last edited:
Like clockwork, you did not post evidence that proves Trump is a racist. If you decide post evidence that the opening post asks for, I'd be happy to discuss it in a civilized manner.

You just best me to my next prediction, which is about the use of administrative authority that is inevitably used in favor of those who wish they could post the evidence the opening post asks for, but can't. My prediction is that mods will not let this thread run its natural course, even though I have already posted that my intent is to keep this thread in compliance with the new Z1 increase in censorship policy that flacaltenn has been pushing. I see you already have your hand on your badge, but let's see if we can settle this out here in the open, via civil discussion. No badge, no conflict. Just the evidence, and we'll discuss it in a civilized manner with no help from your badge. Just post the evidence, and let's see how we can discuss it.

Nothing to do with "administrative authority", it's just an impartial observation, so there is no need to place yourself in the role of "the persecuted".

In case your memory needs refreshing, this thread actually "ran its course" when you posted the same topic back in 2020. And was just an exercise in circular arguing.

Carry on. Let's see if you approach it any differently this time.

Nothing to do with "administrative authority", it's just an impartial observation, so don't place yourself in the role of "the persecuted".

In case your memory needs refreshing, this thread actually "ran its course" when you posted the same topic back in 2020. And was just an exercise in circular arguing.

Carry on. Let's see if you approach it any differently this time.
One of the reasons (of many)why this new thread is here is because flacaltenn and his new Z1 censorship campaign. He is trying to block threads from before May, but this topic is just about to go through the roof if Trump becomes the nominee for 24. This evidence should be discussed immediately.

Do you have any evidence that proves Trump is a racist? I'd love to discuss any evidence that you can post that proves Trump is a racist.

One of the reasons (of many)why this new thread is here is because flacaltenn and his new Z1 censorship campaign. He is trying to block threads from before May, but this topic is just about to go through the roof if Trump becomes the nominee for 24. This evidence should be discussed immediately.

Do you have any evidence that proves Trump is a racist? I'd love to discuss any evidence that you can post that proves Trump is a racist.

There is no censorship campaign, and if you want to address Flacaltenn, you should do so in a PM.

Trump is a private citizen and is not currently the president nor does he hold any public office, so I'm not really certain what his relevance even is.

That being said, I don't know if Trump is a racist, nor do I care if he is.

I have an opinion of Trump that I held many years prior to him even going into politics, that would not relate to this thread.

There is no censorship campaign.

Trump is not currently the president nor does he hold any public office, so I'm not really certain what his relevance even is.

That being said, I don't know if Trump is a racist, nor do I care if he is.

I have an opinion of Trump that I held many years prior to him even going into politics, that would not relate to this thread.
How do you not care if Trump is a racist? He is likely to be the nominee.

Do you not care that Biden has made many racist comments?

"Likely" and "actually is" are far different. If he "actually" becomes the nominee, then I may pay attention.

Until then, no. I don't care.

As far as Biden, goes, isn't the thread about Trump?

Exactly! If Trump is the likely nominee, then we should see any evidence that proves Trump is a racist. You are right though, about how lefties don't really seem to care if a president is a racist or not. We can easily document evidence that proves Biden is a racist, but lefties don't care.

He's a stark raving moron, homer.
Trump actually stood up in front of the nation and suggested injecting disinfectants and inserting UV light into the body "in some other way".
Guy wouldn't know a policy position if it ran up and stole his Quarter Pounder with Cheese.

I sincerely hope he runs in 2024. And that he takes DeSantis down before he does. Two birds, one ballot box.
Trump loses even bigger than he did in 2020. :)

He joked about the bleach injections and UV light, then bequeathed upon you the vaccine that you probably had two or more jabs of, with his Operation Warp Speed. You'd still be sitting with your thumb up your bunghole and waiting for a COVID vaccine, were it not for Trump.

You people have no sense of humility or gratitude.

He joked about the bleach injections and UV light, then bequeathed upon you the vaccine that you probably had two or more jabs of, with his Operation Warp Speed. You'd still be sitting with your thumb up your bunghole and waiting for a COVID vaccine, were it not for Trump.

You people have no sense of humility or gratitude.
He wasn't joking. He wasn't making light of it. He was dead serious. Why do you think Dr Birx had her hands over her eyes? :auiqs.jpg:
Trump had nothing to do with the vaccine. Warp Speed was actually Pence's idea. Again, when it comes to policy, Trump is clueless.

Exactly! If Trump is the likely nominee, then we should see any evidence that proves Trump is a racist. You are right though, about how lefties don't really seem to care if a president is a racist or not. We can easily document evidence that proves Biden is a racist, but lefties don't care.

Isn't this thread about Trump?

Isn't this thread about Trump?
I think it’s appropriate that if the libs are planning to defeat Trump by claiming he’s a racist, for which there thus far is no evidence, we should also bring up Biden, for whom there is evidence, and who has said he will run.

He wasn't joking. He wasn't making light of it. He was dead serious. Why do you think Dr Birx had her hands over her eyes? :auiqs.jpg:
Trump had nothing to do with the vaccine. Warp Speed was actually Pence's idea. Again, when it comes to policy, Trump is clueless.

You're not even a good liar. Please feel free to point out where it even contains the word "Pence" in this Wikipedia entry:

Operation Warp Speed - Wikipedia

He's a stark raving moron, homer.
Trump actually stood up in front of the nation and suggested injecting disinfectants and inserting UV light into the body "in some other way".
Guy wouldn't know a policy position if it ran up and stole his Quarter Pounder with Cheese.

I sincerely hope he runs in 2024. And that he takes DeSantis down before he does. Two birds, one ballot box.
Trump loses even bigger than he did in 2020. :)
Thread derail reported. Stay on topic.

The problem the libs will have is trying to demean Trump as a racist while they vote for Biden.

The hypocrisy is surreal.

I think it’s appropriate that if the libs are planning to defeat Trump by claiming he’s a racist, for which there thus far is no evidence, we should also bring up Biden, for whom there is evidence, and who has said he will run.
Spot on. Lefties want to keep Biden out of this because they know Biden is a racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back