Zone1 Evidence That Proves Trump Is A Racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot on. Lefties want to keep Biden out of this because they know Biden is a racist.
Amazing, isn’t it? They castigate Trump as a racist, and then voted for the guy who opposed bussing and said he didn’t want his kids going to school in a racial jungle.

I've already addressed the topic. But has already been pointed out, it's another in a long line of the OP's circular arguing.

Oh yeah, you weren't addressed. Stay out of it.
Post evidence Trump is a racist or you best stay out it. Do I make myself clear.

I think it’s appropriate that if the libs are planning to defeat Trump by claiming he’s a racist, for which there thus far is no evidence, we should also bring up Biden, for whom there is evidence, and who has said he will run.

Obviously, no one is stopping anyone from doing so.

Six pages in and unless I missed something still nobody can give a legit answer as to why they (as liberals) find Trump racist. Not like I was expecting anything different, because the libs couldn't answer that question or why they follow Biden if their very lives depended on it.

Six pages in and unless I missed something still nobody can give a legit answer as to why they (as liberals) find Trump racist. Not like I was expecting anything different, because the libs couldn't answer that question or why they follow Biden if their very lives depended on it.
Indeed, over a hundred posts so far, and not a shred of evidence has been posted that proves Trump is a racist. This should tell us something, since it is a picture worth a thousand words.

Indeed, over a hundred posts so far, and not a shred of evidence has been posted that proves Trump is a racist. This should tell us something, since it is a picture worth a thousand words.

Don't take it personally. They're only ignoring you because they don't have an answer.

The Biden one got shut down immediately. Pretty convenient for Biden apologists, but at least we tried. Thanks for the idea.
Yep the is Biden a racist thread got immediately shut down after proof that Biden is a racist was posted. Still no evidence that Trump is racist.

Don't take it personally. They're only ignoring you because they don't have an answer.
Lol, I am used to it. This thread serves as a strong illustration of how little evidence exists that proves Trump is a racist. A thread like this about Biden could never be allowed to exist.

Yep the is Biden a racist thread got immediately shut down after proof that Biden is a racist was posted. Still no evidence that Trump is racist.
Exactly. Watch for evidence of the censorship to disappear as well.

So you’re saying that a thread on why Trump is a racist is allowed to proceed and the same on Biden was taken down? If this is true, something has happened to this site.

you-know-why-225c7b3bd8.jpg

So you’re saying that a thread on why Trump is a racist is allowed to proceed and the same on Biden was taken down? If this is true, something has happened to this site.
The Biden thread was even pre approved by another mod on this very thread.

We are witnessing this very site as we speak

Yep! Their verbal attacks are all they got to try and hide the fact that they feel threatened by Trump. Obviously they don't succeed as we already know that they're terrified because he doesn't put up with anything that they throw his way.

It sounds like your "predictions" are actually going to be your way of determining the outcome of your thread.

Are you honestly looking for a civil disussion of observations, opinions and feedback with the intention of being objective yourself?
Are you honestly looking for a civil disussion of observations, opinions and feedback with the intention of being objective yourself?

Not from you.

If this thread gets a partisan shutdown or deletion, I am maintaining a saved parallel copy in case anybody wants to view it after the fact.

Still no evidence that proves Trump is a racist. If anybody can post the evidence, I'd love to have a civil discussion about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back