Evidence of White Supremacy in the United States of America

Let's start of w/how these white criminals enjoy their free goodies, giveaways and guarantees for being classified as white in America....

The system breaks their own stated rules to do this. It will stop.

Because it will be ongoing.

AKA, not about one single issue or event.

Thanks for your concern.
But your OP suggested the thread would be about the single issue. If your intent was to discuss various cases or events you might have made that clear. Either way, carry on.

This will be the thread where I post proof of white supremacy in the good ole' US of A.

Hint: It's rampant. It's a big problem, that will be solved.

White supremacy will be toppled, dismantled and ultimately destroyed.
What are you going to replace it with? WS of course being rational, normal, traditional, constitutional, formations that has nothing to do race/ethnicity.

You have to define what "white supremacy" means.

To some, it's just old fashion racism. I don't think that's accurate. Only saints are 100% free of racism.

White supremacists want to get rid of all people who have tan colored skin or darker. If you're white, or pink, they'll take you. Otherwise, gtfo.

Huh?
?????????
WS is a red herring. When leftists rant about WS what they really mean is that they want to get rid of the constitution and societal norms like delayed gratification, study/work hard, get married, in tact nuclear families, Christianity etc. Like this chart that was posted at the Smithsonian AA museum. These behaviors have nothing to do with race, which is why Chinese, Nigerian, or Indian immigrants come to the USA and do well.
smithsonian-aspects-white-culture.webp

score one for marc?...just asking....

Whites do not act in the interest of whites.

That is how we got here.

Read to confirm internal reaction

Black and proud

Brown Pride

Asian and proud

White Pride

Gauge your internal reaction to track your level of conditioning.

Not a nice feeling is it?

Why is that?

You have been conditioned to hate yourself.

Question everything.

Last edited:
Take heart, when some man-made or natural cataclysm hits I'm convinced that it will be the ghetto goblins that will hold sway out in the blue-burbs of the population centers. All the white women will belong to them.

Of course they will know better than to venture out into the hinterlands.....Motherfuckers be crazy out here. ;)

This will be the thread where I post proof of white supremacy in the good ole' US of A.

Recent polling indicates 78% of Black Americans support photo i.d. to vote.

Does that mean the majority of black Americans are racist white supremacists?

Or, you could stop your infantile whining and take advantage of all that privilege you already have over white people, instead.

You already get first dibs on schooling opportunities. If you are too fucking shiftless and lazy to take advantage of this fact, that is YOUR problem. There is nothing at all holding you back but yourself.

White supremacy...what a joke...now can we talk free school food rent and medical.....give me a break...

Great!

First we need to get rid of all the racists in political office who run things.

Any suggestions on how to get rid of all the democrats?

We have seen how in major cities run by Democrat mayors, how their police force, that they control, abuse blacks continually.

Forum List

Back