Evidence of White Supremacy in the United States of America

Indeed, the election of Youngkin stopped you people from putting another racist in the governor's mansion in Virginia.
Why do you hate beer so much? Lots of people like beer. I like beer. Supreme Court Justices like beer. Nearly everybody knows someone who like beer. Beer is not racist.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So some white guy had to tell you the correct change owed him at the McDonald's you work at and pissed you off with that racist math again, eh?
Nerds Hate Their Minds Because of What Being Smart in School Has Cost Them Socially

Always consider the other side of the equation. Giving benefits to the Ding-Dongs of the Bell Curve was enabled by Whites treating High IQs as freaks and losers. The ruling class's control of public education produced that prejudice against smartkids, because High IQs create all the plutocracy's wealth and have to be turned into pushovers with an inferiority complex.

This will be the thread where I post proof of white supremacy in the good ole' US of A.

Hint: It's rampant. It's a big problem, that will be solved.

White supremacy will be toppled, dismantled and ultimately destroyed.
I await with bated breath

For every American "White Supremacists" there are a hundred thousand Negro asshole criminals.

Let's start of w/how these white criminals enjoy their free goodies, giveaways and guarantees for being classified as white in America....

The system breaks their own stated rules to do this. It will stop.

OJ was a privileged criminal

The only way that can happen is if black culture stops glorifying thuggism and ebonics over education.
Whites glorify thuggism. That's why you support trump.

Time for whites to stop lying to themselves.

If a man is a piece of shit and has gotten int trouble many times and gotten away with most but the law gets him on something frivolous compared to his real crimes that gives him times in jail, do you believe that to be wrong? Mike Tyson di a lot of bad things but never was charged for them. Then he invited a young lady to a motel room. In everything under the sun, the young lady was a moron or looking for something. Tyson was charged for a crime. He deserved it for his other crimes not charged with. Even though I can see his side of the issue on it.
You elected a man for president who did worse than tyson.

This will be the thread where I post proof of white supremacy in the good ole' US of A.

Are you going after your rich, old. White democrat plantation Masters, Biden, Hillary,, Pelosi, Schumer and Soros, et. al.?

Whites glorify thuggism. That's why you support trump.

Time for whites to stop lying to themselves.
Your intellect is too shallow to be worth my time, tbh. Enjoy your bliss, PeeWee.

You cannot beat me in a debate. So you try this diversion.
Of course I can't beat you in a debate, you're intellectually unequipped to participate in said debate, son.
Tell me again how you are owed my tax dollars because I've never owned a slave and you've never been one.

This is completely new to me.

I hadn't heard this before. . .

Keeping schedules, showing up for appointments and class on time, and showing up for your job on time, is white supremecy?

:dunno:

'Urgency Is a White Supremacy Value'​

1103327739.jpg

SENSE of URGENCY​

6m0e26.jpg

Oregon Health Officials Delayed a Meeting Because 'Urgency Is a White Supremacy Value'​

A second public health official cited the work of antiracist educator Tema Okun after several people on the thread objected.​

You appear to be saying that you think whites are supreme. I’m guessing you meant to say something else.

Of course I can't beat you in a debate, you're intellectually unequipped to participate in said debate, son.
Tell me again how you are owed my tax dollars because I've never owned a slave and you've never been one.
Fist off, my last name is a reminder of slavery. Second white racism continues now.

Third:

I am quite sure no one living in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government made the Fort Laramie treaty with the Sioux Nation or were participants in Custers violation of that treaty. Nor were they alive when President Grant decided it was OK to let settlers and people prospecting for gold tresspass into land promised to the Sioux thereby violating the treaty. No one in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government decided to take the land from the Sioux by military force. No one in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government decided to cut off supplies they promised the Sioux as condition for their surrender after whipping the U.S. Army at The Battle of Little Bighorn. But in 1980, the government of the United States decided reparations were due to the Sioux Nation for what was done to them in the 1800’s. They awarded the Sioux nation 105 million dollars.

You can't win the debate because your argument is based on an excuse that was debunked by precedent before Limbaugh said it the first time.

Not what LBJ said and you prove him correct every time
“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021

Forum List

Back