Evidence of White Supremacy in the United States of America

More evidence:

Racist white judge jails black children for absolutely no reason at all....
  1. Black Children Were Jailed for a Crime That Doesn’t Exist. Almost Nothing Happened to the Adults in Charge.
  2. How Did Judge Donna Scott Davenport's Actions Not Raise Alarms Sooner?
  3. Lawmakers issue resolution to remove Judge Donna Scott Davenport
  4. Judge Donna Scott Davenport announces retirement from Rutherford County’s juvenile court |
As you can see, she got her just desserts. Actually, she didn't really get the proper retribution for such a crime, but getting her off the bench is a good start.
You realize you can't "prove" your opening premise in such a manner, right?

My whole point is that the OP made it seem as if the topic would be the subject writ large, not a bunch of videos (which would not be "proof" of a categorical claim, whether that claim is valid or not).
Don't try to bullshit a bullshitter. We both know what you were doing. If you have questions, ask them, but don't try to pretend yours was a legitimate attempt at discussing the subject.

Evidence of White Supremacy?

Look around you. Every great building you see was designed and built by white people. Every road, every bridge every tunnel. 99% of the great books were written by white people. 90% of great music was written and is performed by white people. 90% of patents. Almost all of the great companies were founded by white people, regardless of what the do or make.

There are people of color who have produced some great things, but in the big picture it is white people who have done the heavy lifting.

Name a country run by Black Africans that is not a shit-hole.

I'll wait.

That's what ALL leftists mean by the term? Always and exclusively? The OP seems pretty left-leaning, why not ask him if that is what he means by it? If that is what ALL leftists mean, then surely he will agree with you (provided he is in fact left-leaning).
The people at the top of the food chain know this. The ignorant and indoctrinated not so much. This is the grand daddy of Cultural Marxism Herbert Marcuse of The Frankfurt School.
"The small and powerless minorities which struggle against the false consciousness and its beneficiaries must be helped: their continued existence is more important than the preservation of abused rights and liberties which grant constitutional powers to those who oppress these minorities. It should be evident by now that the exercise of civil rights by those who don't have them presupposes the withdrawal of civil rights from those who prevent their exercise, and that liberation of the Damned of the Earth presupposes suppression not only of their old but also of their new masters.
It can't be stated any more clearly Cultural Marxists want individual constitutional rights totally eliminated. This is why they have to constantly create new "minorities", be that gender identity, religion, ethnicity, or whatever.

The people at the top of the food chain know this. The ignorant and indoctrinated not so much. This is the grand daddy of Cultural Marxism Herbert Marcuse of The Frankfurt School.
"The small and powerless minorities which struggle against the false consciousness and its beneficiaries must be helped: their continued existence is more important than the preservation of abused rights and liberties which grant constitutional powers to those who oppress these minorities. It should be evident by now that the exercise of civil rights by those who don't have them presupposes the withdrawal of civil rights from those who prevent their exercise, and that liberation of the Damned of the Earth presupposes suppression not only of their old but also of their new masters.
It can't be stated any more clearly Cultural Marxists want individual constitutional rights totally eliminated. This is why they have to constantly create new "minorities", be that gender identity, religion, ethnicity, or whatever.
Is there a reason (other than the obvious) why you have completely ducked my suggestion that you simply ask the OP directly? Go ahead and ask. You're not scared, are you? That wouldn't be very "supreme."

They sure do Uncle Tom the living hell out of any who escape the plantation, don't they?

Yep. Personally, I admire the he'll out of the new Lt. Governor of Virginia. She literally came from nothing, joined the Marine Corp, and made something very positive of her life. She should be an example to young Black women .

Instead, to mostly "progressive" and elitist whites, she is an uncle Tom and a "tool of white supremacists."

And the Dims wonder why they're losing support.

This will be the thread where I post proof of white supremacy in the good ole' US of A.

Hint: It's rampant. It's a big problem, that will be solved.

White supremacy will be toppled, dismantled and ultimately destroyed.
I think it's interesting to note that one of the Democrat's preventing the voting rights act bill from passing, Krysten Sinema is from Arizona. Arizona not only was the last state in the union to create a holiday for Dr Martin Luther King Jr's birthday, but a law had already been passed to make it a holiday which was then rescinded by the incoming governor Mecham.

In any case it took over half a dozen years before they made Dr King's birthday a holiday and only after having had their hosting of one of the Superbowls taken from them, among other repercussions.
Arizona was the last state to make Martin Luther King Jr. Day a state holiday; here's what you should know

WS is a red herring. When leftists rant about WS what they really mean is that they want to get rid of the constitution and societal norms like delayed gratification, study/work hard, get married, in tact nuclear families, Christianity etc. Like this chart that was posted at the Smithsonian AA museum. These behaviors have nothing to do with race, which is why Chinese, Nigerian, or Indian immigrants come to the USA and do well.
smithsonian-aspects-white-culture.webp
You guys got the King's English?? I just listened to your President; sounded odd. Sorta sounded like a demented walking death rattle!!!

Greg

This will be the thread where I post proof of white supremacy in the good ole' US of A.

So some white guy had to tell you the correct change owed him at the McDonald's you work at and pissed you off with that racist math again, eh?

Look, white people are just....better than you. Accept your place and get back in the field. That cotton ain't gonna pick itself.

Because it will be ongoing.

AKA, not about one single issue or event.

Thanks for your concern.
If a man is a piece of shit and has gotten int trouble many times and gotten away with most but the law gets him on something frivolous compared to his real crimes that gives him times in jail, do you believe that to be wrong? Mike Tyson di a lot of bad things but never was charged for them. Then he invited a young lady to a motel room. In everything under the sun, the young lady was a moron or looking for something. Tyson was charged for a crime. He deserved it for his other crimes not charged with. Even though I can see his side of the issue on it.

Forum List

Back