Everytime a liberal brings up how terrible Trump is, the RW response is always "you're butthurt!"

Your meltdown is a thing of beauty.
Ok I get it. I'm hysterical and sobbing for the election. Now that we've had that covered, explain why this outcome is a good thing.

Easy:

1. The SCOTUS has a chance to become conservative for many years ahead.
2. Taxes will go down.
3. Unemployment will go down.
4. Our allies will respect us again.
5. Our enemies will fear us again.
6. Government will shrink.
7. Hillary won't be stinking up the White House.

There's more but, you won't be able to process those seven anyway....

....being so BUTTHURT you can't think.
1) What makes you think Trump even understand constitutional law? He doesn't even know what's in there besides 2 or 3 bill of rights.
2) Oh you mean more tax cuts for top earners? Oooo. What a rogue he is!
3) Based on WHAT?
4) Good god. The world is either laughing at us or in fear because an orangutan is in charge of nuclear weapons.
5) Oh like Putin? Yeah right lol
6) With a mass deportation force?

Who the fuck cares. The shrilary certainly understood it and wiped her ass with it. She was the fascist candidate in this election based on her corporate masters. In other words billy boy. She sucked as a candidate. I am sorry that 6,000,000 people who voted for obama, and didn't vote for her, were able to figure it out, while you clearly didn't. But that is a measure of your inability to think logically, or critically.

Ok I get it. I'm hysterical and sobbing for the election. Now that we've had that covered, explain why this outcome is a good thing.

Easy:

2. Taxes will go down.

1) What makes you think Trump even understand constitutional law? He doesn't even know what's in there besides 2 or 3 bill of rights.
3) Based on WHAT?
4) Good god. The world is either laughing at us or in fear because an orangutan is in charge of nuclear weapons.

Who the fuck cares. The shrilary certainly understood it and wiped her ass with it. She was the fascist candidate in this election based on her corporate masters. In other words billy boy. She sucked as a candidate. I am sorry that 6,000,000 people who voted for obama, and didn't vote for her, were able to figure it out, while you clearly didn't. But that is a measure of your inability to think logically, or critically.
I don't give a shit about Hillary. She's irrelevant. You are the one bringing her up still.

It's as though they have to deflect away from Trump because they lack the emotional maturity to examine him objectively. If they did that, they would be just as worried as liberals about our president-elect.

Okay, whatever republicans: I'm butthurt over the election.

I'm glad we got that established. Now you have to accept Trump's win by looking at his ignorance, stupidity, and narcissism. You need to come to the reallzation Trump does not give a shit about you. He never has and he never will.
Everything you just said about Trump also applies to Hillary... do you have a point somewhere? Did you misplace it?

Easy:

2. Taxes will go down.

3) Based on WHAT?

I don't give a shit about Hillary. She's irrelevant. You are the one bringing her up still.

Nooooo, it's YOU who keep bringing her up. Whenever you whine about why the trumpster, just look in the mirror and realize that the reason for him....was her.

It's as though they have to deflect away from Trump because they lack the emotional maturity to examine him objectively. If they did that, they would be just as worried as liberals about our president-elect.

Okay, whatever republicans: I'm butthurt over the election.

I'm glad we got that established. Now you have to accept Trump's win by looking at his ignorance, stupidity, and narcissism. You need to come to the reallzation Trump does not give a shit about you. He never has and he never will.
Everything you just said about Trump also applies to Hillary... do you have a point somewhere? Did you misplace it?
Why are even talking about Hillary now? She's irrelevant.

Easy:

2. Taxes will go down.

3) Based on WHAT?

She's irrelevant NOW.

AFTER Trump was elected.

Your logic still sucks

Easy:

2. Taxes will go down.

3) Based on WHAT?

Nooooo, it's YOU who keep bringing her up. Whenever you whine about why the trumpster, just look in the mirror and realize that the reason for him....was her.
Thank you for proving my point. You can't make any attempt to defend Trump.

Easy:

2. Taxes will go down.

3) Based on WHAT?

She's irrelevant NOW.

AFTER Trump was elected.

Your logic still sucks
Uh derp! Of course she is now irrelevant.

In one year after he actually has a chance to be President you will see why it is a good thing. In two years you will see it was a GREAT thing that he won.

Easy:

2. Taxes will go down.

3) Based on WHAT?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: What point are you trying to "make"? That the trumpster sucks as a human being. We KNOW. That he is vain? We KNOW. That he loves women and talks crass about them? We KNOW. Guess what SHE was WORSE! Some day, when you are finally able to remove your head from your ass, you may figure all of this out. Personally I don't think you have the mental capacity to do so.

Easy:

2. Taxes will go down.

3) Based on WHAT?

Everyone sees your point

th

Easy:

2. Taxes will go down.

Here's a clue for you, dick head: Obama doesn't know constitutional law. He has been wiping his ass with the Constitution since the day he was inaugurated.

His major tax cuts are for businesses. That's how you create jobs: Stop raping the people who create the jobs.

3) Based on WHAT?

Based on cutting obstacles to job creation like excessive regulation, Obama care and high taxes on business.

The world is run by fools like Obama. Fools will learn they disrespect the USA at their peril.

In one year after he actually has a chance to be President you will see why it is a good thing. In two years you will see it was a GREAT thing that he won.

No, he won't. He is a mindless hive creature who does what the queen tells him to. He is simply incapable of thinking for himself and hasn't got the wherewithal to look back at history to see what prosperity really looks like.

3) Based on WHAT?

Everyone sees your point

th

This wins it!

3) Based on WHAT?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: What point are you trying to "make"? That the trumpster sucks as a human being. We KNOW. That he is vain? We KNOW. That he loves women and talks crass about them? We KNOW. Guess what SHE was WORSE! Some day, when you are finally able to remove your head from your ass, you may figure all of this out. Personally I don't think you have the mental capacity to do so.
See I don't think you could compare and contrast Trump and Hillary without coming to the obvious conclusion he is much worse.

No, he won't. He is a mindless hive creature who does what the queen tells him to. He is simply incapable of thinking for himself and hasn't got the wherewithal to look back at history to see what prosperity really looks like.
The 50s was a time of great economic growth and the rich were taxed at a 90% rate.

Forum List

Back