Everytime a liberal brings up how terrible Trump is, the RW response is always "you're butthurt!"

Let's see, you start off with a projection, and follow that with a straw man. You ask a question that you don't really want an answer to. Then you come to a completely wrong conclusion based on some stupid shit you made up.

I'd call that some major butt hurt. Either that or you have totally lost your mind.
Lol you just can't accept Trump can you? You have to ride out this "butthurt" theme as much as you can before you have to accept how terrible of an idea it was to elect Trump. You can't defend him and you know it.
Trump won. Accept it and move on.

Let's see, you start off with a projection, and follow that with a straw man. You ask a question that you don't really want an answer to. Then you come to a completely wrong conclusion based on some stupid shit you made up.

I'd call that some major butt hurt. Either that or you have totally lost your mind.
Lol you just can't accept Trump can you? You have to ride out this "butthurt" theme as much as you can before you have to accept how terrible of an idea it was to elect Trump. You can't defend him and you know it.

No, what I was doing is showing you how butthurt you actually are. You have lost all logic and reason and are barely able to post anything coherent. You are in the throes of the disease and of course you can't see it. It's fun to watch though.
Lol dude you are just pathetic. You're so immature that you want to belittle me to deflect away from the impending disaster of Trump as president. What are you waiting for? Explain why my butthurt is so misplaced.

Your meltdown is a thing of beauty.
Ok I get it. I'm hysterical and sobbing for the election. Now that we've had that covered, explain why this outcome is a good thing.

Now that we've had that covered, explain why this outcome is a good thing.

Because the alternative was Hillary
That's a pathetic deflection. Hillary is irrelevant now. Explain why electing Trump was a good idea.

Ok I get it. I'm hysterical and sobbing for the election. Now that we've had that covered, explain why this outcome is a good thing.

Easy:

1. The SCOTUS has a chance to become conservative for many years ahead.
2. Taxes will go down.
3. Unemployment will go down.
4. Our allies will respect us again.
5. Our enemies will fear us again.
6. Government will shrink.
7. Hillary won't be stinking up the White House.

There's more but, you won't be able to process those seven anyway....

....being so BUTTHURT you can't think.

It's as though they have to deflect away from Trump because they lack the emotional maturity to examine him objectively. If they did that, they would be just as worried as liberals about our president-elect.

Okay, whatever republicans: I'm butthurt over the election.

I'm glad we got that established. Now you have to accept Trump's win by looking at his ignorance, stupidity, and narcissism. You need to come to the reallzation Trump does not give a shit about you. He never has and he never will.

Well said. When we have another disastrous war and another economic catastrophe like we did under Bush, then maybe they'll realize their mistake in voting for Trump.....

Wait a minute, what am I thinking??? These hopelessly stupid, unsophisticated Repug goobers will NEVER admit that they fucked up voting for Trump, no matter how disastrous his presidency is. These fascist dumb fucks didn't learn their lesson under Bush, and they won't learn with Trump, either. They'll just come up with some lame bullshit like "well...uhhh...Clinton would have been worse".

seal_dem_party.jpg

It's as though they have to deflect away from Trump because they lack the emotional maturity to examine him objectively. If they did that, they would be just as worried as liberals about our president-elect.

I'm glad we got that established. Now you have to accept Trump's win by looking at his ignorance, stupidity, and narcissism. You need to come to the reallzation Trump does not give a shit about you. He never has and he never will.

4 years will go by fast for you....I don't know if 8 years will. Maybe you can take up a hobby like building ships in bottles or something like that.

Trump supporters only have as much power as you give them. You are letting them live rent free in your head.

Nice one people. Except it's Trump in trouble with NY State. There is a very good chance he will end up indicted before he takes the oath. Trump had better saddle up with the Dems as the Reps are out to get him. If he is jailed, Pence gets the spot as long as it is AFTER the Electorate College votes in December. If it tries to happen after he is sworn in, Congress is coming after him. Trust me, if we have a choice of Trump versus Pence I'll take Trump every time for many reasons.

Yeah, good luck with that one dude. Just like the shrilary was untouchable while she was running for the office, now that he has it, you can piss up a rope for all the good that it will do you.

Easy:

2. Taxes will go down.

Libturds are incapable of thinking anyway. The butthurt makes no difference. Moonbats are miserable no matter what.

They're just a seriously higher degree of miserable than normal.

That's a pathetic deflection. Hillary is irrelevant now. Explain why electing Trump was a good idea.

Because Hillary wasn't irrelevant then.

You're not real good at logic, are you?

We've been listening to attacks on Trump for 18 months. WE have all had our fill of your incessant whining. The election is over. We won. You lost. Deal with it.

Because his opponent was the shrilary. Try and keep up silly boy...

If it makes lefties happy:

Trump was the 2nd worst candidate in history.

There.

You A holes have been telling us for over a year how you were gonna win.....so yeah......:anj_stfu:

Easy:

2. Taxes will go down.

1) What makes you think Trump even understand constitutional law? He doesn't even know what's in there besides 2 or 3 bill of rights.
2) Oh you mean more tax cuts for top earners? Oooo. What a rogue he is!
3) Based on WHAT?
4) Good god. The world is either laughing at us or in fear because an orangutan is in charge of nuclear weapons.
5) Oh like Putin? Yeah right lol
6) With a mass deportation force?

We've been listening to attacks on Trump for 18 months. WE have all had our fill of your incessant whining. The election is over. We won. You lost. Deal with it.

See, but they are smarter than everyone else. They know what's best for America. We are so stupid that we don't know that we should just how smart they are.

The New York investigation was started by an attorney general who is a close personal friend of the Clintons. It will quietly be dismissed without fanfare. After all no one wants a federal investigation into the state attorney general's office. They might find out tgat democrats have used the office politically before.

Forum List

Back